BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
San Francisco, CA
Oh how I love Alba Botanica products. This facial mask is a staple in my skin care routine. For me, it helps clear out my skin as I use it about once a week. Its not too harsh on the skin, but I do find it to be rather drying but nothing a moisturizer can't handle.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Land O Lakes, FL
This mask is okay. It did not personally do anything to make me love it and want to buy it again. The packaging is nice, and the product is not too harsh. I like the product but I have products that I love more and do not need to buy this one again because of that.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this mask for when my face needs a "pick-me-up!" It doesn't leave my skin too dry afterwards and I love that its environmentally friendly. My boyfriend always comments on how bright my face looks after I use this product - so I'll take that as a plus!
Evelyn g.
Evelyn g.
Wellford, SC
I have never used this product, but my biracial cousin has and it turned her face pink, almost like it was a slight chemical burn. She has not used this product ever since. But she did say that it worked perfectly some of her friends who made her want to try it.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was just ok. It didn't irritate my skin at all. I just didn't feel like it did much for my skin. I loved that it was a natural product. I might try some of the other masks made by them to see if I like them better. I don't think I'd buy this one again.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Greenville, NC
I left the mask on for a total of 20 minutes and I could really feel all the nasty stuff in my face get drawn out. It stung a little in the beginning but nothing too bad. It did not leave my face red afterwards either. I like this product and would use it again!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
This face mask feels great and I think it helped clear my face up and made it feel so soft! I feel like it was gentle and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It wasn't too harsh on my skin at all! I think it was worth the price! Will continue to use it for sure!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Huntersville, NC
This product is so nice!!!!!! 10/10 would recommend this product or anything this brand has to offer. This product is so nice and the scent is not overpowering. This helped to clear up the sweat bumps on my face in about two weeks! I will be repurchasing soon:)
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually looked up reviews before I bought this one! They said the smell alone will make you feel amazing and it's so true!! And you can leave it on for more than 5 minutes and it will leave your skin soft and so so smooth. Also only $10! Definitely worth it.
Nazifah A.
Nazifah A.
Lorton, VA
This product is absolutely wonderful it exfoliates my skin wonderfully and leaves me feeling fresh it has a nice scent to it and the packing is pretty as well its very gentle for my sensitive skin I recommended it to all my friends I would buy it again for sure
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?