BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Bri S.
Bri S.
This product leaves your face feeling like you just jumped out of the fountain of youth. I have trouble skin - constantly breaking out - this product is one of the few that has calmed it down. Stress be gone!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your skin SOO smooth and makes your skin looking glowy but not greasy it's such a great product that I totally recommend it. You can buy it at any of you local makeup store such as your local drugstore!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Danville,PA
I live this face mask so much. The soothing feeling it leaves on my skin is amazing, I usually use it once a day or every other day, but this is not a product I could live with out.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite face masks. My skin cleared up shortly after using it and was so soft. The only downside is it's a little difficult to rinse off.
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.
Left my skin feeling so soft. Especially after using make up. It leaves no red marks and no rashes. I highly recommend it to anyone male or female.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
La Vergne
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! The deep sea mask smells wonderful and keeps my skin so soft. I have very dry skin and this helps to not dry it out even more!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face mask. I've been using it for about 5 months now & I'll continue using it. My face feels so clean & feels so clear after every use.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
It works great, but there's a bad smell with it. It feels like muck while on your face but when you wash it off it leaves you with soft and silky skin. I enjoyed it overall and would definitely use again.
Ak D.
Ak D.
I love this product. Makes my skin so soft!! I use it a lot so I run out fast and sometimes can't buy another because the store is out so it's easier to get a bundle delivered! (After trying one of course)
Lori B.
Lori B.
Alliance, OH
Alba botanicals is one of my absolute favorite products. I love the safety that I can use it on my skin. This mask left my face so soft and clean after I used it. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?