BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I really like this mask. It left my face feeling clean and soft. It really gets down into your pores and deeply cleanses. Would definitely buy again.
Heather L.
Dayton, OH
Looked like a sea monster but felt so fresh and clean afterwards! You will breakout a little the first few times but after that you will be great.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
I'll be the first to say that I'm a mask person and this one did not disappoint. This mask left my skin feeling smoothr than ever and moisturized!
Ashley C.
La Vergne
This stuff is great! The deep sea mask smells wonderful and keeps my skin so soft. I have very dry skin and this helps to not dry it out even more!
Tamysha C.

It clears your skin instantly! I love the scent that it leaves on your face. Lastly it really leaves your skin feeling very soft and touchable.
Briana M.
I love this face mask. I've been using it for about 5 months now & I'll continue using it. My face feels so clean & feels so clear after every use.
This product is great! I love how much it made my face glow and feel so much better after a days end! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Emma G.
Milton, NH
It is a great product. I really liked it. It was amazing. It made my skin glow. It moisterized my face. It also made me have a clearer complextion
Sara B.
Fresno
this mask is ok. I'm all about ingredients..and the ingredients are almost there, for my standards. if I'm being cheap I know Alba is an ok brand.
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
para el cuidada de la piel, es refrescante, un suave olor, lleno mis expectativas, lo recomiendo, en cuanto al precio es ascesible para  todos
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.