BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sierra F.
Flagstaff
I really like this one. It gets in deep into your pores and flushes everything out. It dried out my cheeks a bit so I have to use it sparingly, but i have combination skin so that might be why.
Isadora S.
Baltimore, MD
Great product. Does what it says it will. Skin looks clearer and feels softer. 10/10 would recommend. Have even mentioned it to some friends. Packaging is fine. Worth the price. Definitely recommend for people with problematic skin.
Jessica J.
This face mask was very good it exfoliated the skin nicely and made it more clear this product is a nice selection for anyone that is looking for a nice cleansing mask
Ann Marie F.
Atlanta , GA
There is nothing spectacular about this face mask. It feels nice after application but has no real lasting results and does not seem to clean as deeply as I would like.
Chanel R.
A very good product. I saw a difference in a month. Even though it took a month it's still a good product. My face looks healthy and feels very smooth. I will continue to buy more of these products especially alba bontica
Heather G.
Clearwater
Feels smooth when I applies it to my face. And I love how fresh and clean my face felt after! I definitely felt like it cleared my pores and my face felt brighter.
Ashley
This mask is refreshing, but I have seen better immediate results from other masks. This one does have the benefits of having mostly natural ingredients, but I wish it was more effective.
Maria c.
Manteca, CA
I have battles dry skin all my life. Now into my 40's it's at it's worst. I love using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask. The texture is so nice. I definitely see a difference in the texture and moisture of my skin.
Krista D.
Nova, OH
I love the way this tightens many skin around my eyes. It also has a great smell, and it's not difficult to remove like some masks on the market. Leaves my skin feeling clean and tingly.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
This product, with its all natural ingredients, is very gentle on my eczema-prone skin! It is just all smoothness, & has even kept my skin's oil production at bay!!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.