BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Vitoria S.
SIMÕES FILHO
esse produto é excelente! recomendo para  quem esta procurando produto de alta qualidade sem que cause danos  a pele, alem disso, os nutrientes que compõem deixar a pele macia e sem oleosidade.
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Broke out my skin & irritated it. May have menthol or something in it, sure felt like it. Won't be buying again which is a shame for the price & other ingredients.
Nadia H.
This is a great mask. It has a great scent, and for me it leaves my face feeling so hydrated, and that is great for me since I have dry skin. So, if you have dry skin like me you should try this out.
Joy T.
Daniel Island, SC
I love Alba products and they tend to be one of the go to brands I use for my children and myself. No messy and unnecessary chemicals and the end result is always smooth, not oily or excessive residue. Prices always feel a little high, but we love the product so we keep coming back!
Nikki D.
Nampa, ID
Love this mask! I like to alternate between this and another Alba one. The tube makes it easy to get out the right amount, and isn't messy like others that come in a tin.
Maay R.
3/5 , bacana, deixa a pele bem hidratada, tem uma textura agradável, não gostei muito do cheiro, mas ainda sim é um dos melhores que já usei, paguei um preço justo por ele.
Sierra F.
Flagstaff
I really like this one. It gets in deep into your pores and flushes everything out. It dried out my cheeks a bit so I have to use it sparingly, but i have combination skin so that might be why.
Isadora S.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Does what it says it will. Skin looks clearer and feels softer. 10/10 would recommend. Have even mentioned it to some friends. Packaging is fine. Worth the price. Definitely recommend for people with problematic skin.
Jessica J.
This face mask was very good it exfoliated the skin nicely and made it more clear this product is a nice selection for anyone that is looking for a nice cleansing mask
Ann Marie F.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is nothing spectacular about this face mask. It feels nice after application but has no real lasting results and does not seem to clean as deeply as I would like.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?