BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
This face mask was very good it exfoliated the skin nicely and made it more clear this product is a nice selection for anyone that is looking for a nice cleansing mask
Isadora S.
Isadora S.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Does what it says it will. Skin looks clearer and feels softer. 10/10 would recommend. Have even mentioned it to some friends. Packaging is fine. Worth the price. Definitely recommend for people with problematic skin.
Angeluca B.
Angeluca B.
Newark
I lovevthis product because it gets all then hard to reach areas as I call it. Most facial masks don't get every crack in your skin. Where as this does.
Wilbelys Y.
Wilbelys Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bastante bien, buena relación precio calidad aunque me parece que podría mejorar. He probado mejores al mismo precio. No note muchos cambios con su uso.
Angelina P.
Angelina P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask the first time. I have repurchased it. I love the way my skin feels so clean and smooth after using it.
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
A very good product. I saw a difference in a month. Even though it took a month it's still a good product. My face looks healthy and feels very smooth. I will continue to buy more of these products especially alba bontica
Ashley
Ashley
This mask is refreshing, but I have seen better immediate results from other masks. This one does have the benefits of having mostly natural ingredients, but I wish it was more effective.
Maria c.
Maria c.
Manteca, CA
I have battles dry skin all my life. Now into my 40's it's at it's worst. I love using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask. The texture is so nice. I definitely see a difference in the texture and moisture of my skin.
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good stuff. Smells nice. I love masks that don't smell like cow butt. Some are just nasty. But this brand is lovely. Truly good. My face feels soft and refreshed. Like new skin on a baby butt. Would buy again
Krista D.
Krista D.
Nova, OH
I love the way this tightens many skin around my eyes. It also has a great smell, and it's not difficult to remove like some masks on the market. Leaves my skin feeling clean and tingly.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?