BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lani P.
Sacramento, CA
After using this a couple times I started to break out. It may not be the product or maybe I used it too often but along my chin and forehead and nose were definitely affected. :(
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
This mask is perfect for all skin types. It isn't too abrasive and moisturizes without leaving oily residue. It's not too pricey at all, and you get a lot of uses out of it. Definitely suggest
Kaylan C.
A really good product! It's a thick mask and for some reason it tingles a bit when I put it on? I'm not sure if that's normal. I'd get it again when it's empty. Good price as well!
Rachel P.
Baldwin, NY
I love this mask. I also really love this brand with all its skin care. I bought this face mask online. it met my expectation and I am a repeated user and still happy with it. I think it's perfect for my skin
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
I use this product two to three ties a week. I put it on whlile I am in the shwer and let it sit whlle I handle my business. By the time I take it off, I have a smooth clean face
Leah S.
Flemington, NJ
This has a soothing scent to it that helps you relax while wearing this calming mask. I would definitely recommend this to those with sensitive skin as I use it in my own skin care.
amber R.
I think if you have a oily skin this would be a good match… Since mine is already a little bit dry the seem to dry me out. I would still recommend this because it's a high-quality product, I think my results were specific to just my skin type.
Kwaniie C.
Idk why but something about it made my skin even drier. I love the Alba Bontanicas line but the Deep Sea products did not help me at all. I wouldn't buy this again personally.
Kayla E.
Charlotte, NC
This mask is perfect for sensitive skin. It helps to even out the areas of oiliness and dryness in my skin so my makeup doesn't slide off in some spots but flake in another area.
Tracey L.
Chester
This product made my face so soft after use. It cleaned my face and had a fresh scent. I had a noticeable clearer face after a few uses. I love this product and use once a week.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.