BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1909)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love the smell of this mask and leave my skin like a baby's little tush! Simple but sturdy packaging is okay to travel with. It is available at my grocery store. Been using it for a number of years.
Bella L.
I absolutely loved this mask. It made my skin glow after the first use, and it softened my skin as well. The only thing I dfnt like about it was he smell. I thought it was kind of funky.
Jennifer M.
Mesquite
I just love this botanical mask because it works like magic for people that has oily skin and after it you give it a try you gonna just love the deep sea facial mask, so gI've it a try guys
Eden
Eugene, OR
This a good mask for just about any skin concern. I often used this once a week for general blemish control and pigmentation issues. While it is not the greatest mask I have ever used, it is an affordable all around skin care product that I would recommend.
Bria T.
Sylvania, OH
I enjoyed this mask. It made my skin feel soft, clean, and exfoliated. I have very sensitive skin and did not experience any irritation with this mask. I would recommend it to others.
Dawn A.
El cajon, Ca
The mask itself is really good. My face always feels so soft afterwards. I'm just not a fan of the price of some of the Alba products. This one is good though, and i oove the smell.
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
TBH I love this mask even though I've never used it. You see I think you should ignore this review because i have to do this. So yeah fun byeee. I'm sure this is a great product still I love alba.
Kelly S.
This mask felt nice on, it made my skin feel nice and soft after, however I broke out after use. I'm not sure if it was pulling out imperfections or if I had a reaction to the mask.
Laurie K.
I love this facial mask! Well really I love all of Alba's products. It is refreshing and exfoliating in all the best ways. It is effecting and does what is promised. Would recommend.
Erin G.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite brand of facial cleansing products. It gives you a deep clean without drying out your face or feeling like you took of a layer of skin. I highly recommend it!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.