BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
para el cuidada de la piel, es refrescante, un suave olor, lleno mis expectativas, lo recomiendo, en cuanto al precio es ascesible para  todos
jenna h.
I like to treat myself with this mask every other week or so. It does not feel uncomfortably tight at any point and leaves my face feeling smooth.
This product is great! I love how much it made my face glow and feel so much better after a days end! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Elizabeth A.
Weslaco, TX
Left face dry, skin started to Peel. Might just be me because I have dry skin at the moment. Smelled great and soothed the skin until I took it off
Madeline M.
Allen Park, MI
I really enjoyed this mask. I tend to have a lot of redness around my cheeks and my chin and this mask definitely helped to balance my complexion.
Josmarie R.
Left my skin feeling so soft. Especially after using make up. It leaves no red marks and no rashes. I highly recommend it to anyone male or female.
Crystal S.
I can't say enough about this product. I use it frequently and it always leaves my sink feeling refreshed and smooth. It also has a great scent!
Heather J.
I had to stop using this product. It irritated my skin and my face broke out. Not sure ifbot was the product itself or just an allergic reaction
Clara F.
I have super sensitive skin and this product broke me out. However, it smelled really nice and worked great on my friend without sensitive skin.
Dylan D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this mask. It makes my skin soft and my pores visibly smaller, and helps with stubborn acne. It smells soooo good also. Highly recommend.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.