BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Yiberlin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a few days ago, and have used it twice so far in combination with the Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel. I've already noticed a difference in my skin. It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily. I cannot attest to it's effectiveness on dark spots, as that takes time, but after seeing the results so far, I've got hight hopes that this product will deliver.
This isn't very popular. It wasn't that effective for me. Pretty disappointing actually. I bought it once and used it all the way through and didn't see any results with my acne problems.
Eden
Eugene, OR
This a good mask for just about any skin concern. I often used this once a week for general blemish control and pigmentation issues. While it is not the greatest mask I have ever used, it is an affordable all around skin care product that I would recommend.
Holly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask used to be a staple I'm not sure if they changed ingredients in This or not but all of a sudden it started to do more harm than good so I was sad with this.
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
TBH I love this mask even though I've never used it. You see I think you should ignore this review because i have to do this. So yeah fun byeee. I'm sure this is a great product still I love alba.
Kimberleigh C.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked really well for clearing my skin, all my pores were really clean and my blackheads were gone. I would recommend purchasing this product and would buy it again.
Misty H.
I absolutely loved this product, makes your skin so soft and smoothe. I would recommend this product to people with oily skin. Also it's very budget friendly and lasts for a while as you don't have to use it often
Lani P.
Sacramento, CA
After using this a couple times I started to break out. It may not be the product or maybe I used it too often but along my chin and forehead and nose were definitely affected. :(
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is perfect for all skin types. It isn't too abrasive and moisturizes without leaving oily residue. It's not too pricey at all, and you get a lot of uses out of it. Definitely suggest
karly s.
This is my go-to mask when I want refreshed, softer looking skin. It has been a favorite between both me and my sister for many years and it is a repeat purchase.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?