BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alexis D.
This mask is a little cakey. I wouldn't recommend using this ik the shower because it doesn't mix well with water, so it slips right off you face.
Ashley C.
La Vergne
This stuff is great! The deep sea mask smells wonderful and keeps my skin so soft. I have very dry skin and this helps to not dry it out even more!
Heather L.
Dayton, OH
Looked like a sea monster but felt so fresh and clean afterwards! You will breakout a little the first few times but after that you will be great.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
I'll be the first to say that I'm a mask person and this one did not disappoint. This mask left my skin feeling smoothr than ever and moisturized!
Emma G.
Milton, NH
It is a great product. I really liked it. It was amazing. It made my skin glow. It moisterized my face. It also made me have a clearer complextion
Elizabeth A.
Weslaco, TX
Left face dry, skin started to Peel. Might just be me because I have dry skin at the moment. Smelled great and soothed the skin until I took it off
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
LA MASCARILLA ES BUENA, CUMPLE CON EL OBJETIVO, SU ENVASE ES PEQUEÑO, EL PRECIO REGULAR. EL COLOR DEL ENVASE DE SER MAS CLARO COMO LA MARCA.
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
para el cuidada de la piel, es refrescante, un suave olor, lleno mis expectativas, lo recomiendo, en cuanto al precio es ascesible para  todos
jenna h.
I like to treat myself with this mask every other week or so. It does not feel uncomfortably tight at any point and leaves my face feeling smooth.
Briana M.
I love this face mask. I've been using it for about 5 months now & I'll continue using it. My face feels so clean & feels so clear after every use.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.