BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time my skin breaks out I use this to calm it. It tightens my pores and helps rid of any forming and existing breakout I have. Plus it smells great!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Without fail, I wash my face every night and my skin has improved with doing facial masks in addition to that a couple times a week. Love Alba.
Maay R.
Maay R.
3/5 , bacana, deixa a pele bem hidratada, tem uma textura agradável, não gostei muito do cheiro, mas ainda sim é um dos melhores que já usei, paguei um preço justo por ele.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Nampa, ID
Love this mask! I like to alternate between this and another Alba one. The tube makes it easy to get out the right amount, and isn't messy like others that come in a tin.
luiza c.
luiza c.
Ótima absorção da pele gostei bastante porém acho que para a minha pele que he um pouco oleosa não deu certo como imaginei mais em outras peles funcionou.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Trumbull, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Broke out my skin & irritated it. May have menthol or something in it, sure felt like it. Won't be buying again which is a shame for the price & other ingredients.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial mask. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth, and doesn't dry out my skin like some masks can. It's a great value for the product!
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Flagstaff
I really like this one. It gets in deep into your pores and flushes everything out. It dried out my cheeks a bit so I have to use it sparingly, but i have combination skin so that might be why.
Lexy G.
Lexy G.
Boston

This has been really good for softening my skin and clearing up dark spots, doesnt smell to great but I have noticed a difference in my skins appearance.
Ann Marie F.
Ann Marie F.
North Atlanta
There is nothing spectacular about this face mask. It feels nice after application but has no real lasting results and does not seem to clean as deeply as I would like.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?