BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1908)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It is good quality, I was very skeptical when I bought it, it is a very light and clean of the ingredients found in her scent. The stand out for me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. This product contains nothing that I was allergic to natural ingredients and had in it, so I decided to try
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
Leaves your skin feeling fresh. It's one of the deepest cleaning masks I've used. My skin is sensitive, but it tolerated the mask well. Much cheaper than the spa. The bottle will last many, many uses.
ashley l.
Saint Louis, MO
I had a sample of this product. Used it for a mini home spa day. Made the perfect bubble bath mask. My face felt clean and refreshed after I used it. May purchase a full size.
Macayla M.
Quincy, MI
Made my skin a bit oily... And it wasn't really a very pleasant smell. Although my skin was soft after a few days... it has a lasting effect if you can get over the oiliness after the first day.
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
This facial mask feels so luxurious. It doesn't get that uncomfortable cakey feeling that so many do. My only complaint is that the mask seemed to take forever to wash off.
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA
I wasn't crazy over this product because my skin was irritated by it and it completely broke me out. My skin is pretty sensitive so this wasn't my favorite product to use
Kristen D.
Lexington, SC
This leaves my oily skin smooth and more balanced. It's not the most intense for stubborn blackheads, but it definitely helps with whiteheads and all over oil control.
Thao N.
Mesquite, TX
My skin has never looked better! The smell of it was relaxing, but it was kinda messy for me to take it off. Regardless ofor the messiness. I would love to buy it again.
member-6400518f7
Sand Springs, OK
I love this face mask! It definitely does the work. It cleans deep into my pores, and leaves my face feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. Recommend for anyone looking for a go to face mask.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love the smell of this mask and leave my skin like a baby's little tush! Simple but sturdy packaging is okay to travel with. It is available at my grocery store. Been using it for a number of years.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.