BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
B
B
It's good if feels grate your first time you apply it. But in my skin I didn't see that much of results and it made my skin dry after. It's good for getting ride of black heads and white heads it good for oily people.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Northfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
it wasn't at all what i thought it was going to be. It smelt funny, and it made my face so oily after i washed it out. I'm not gonna be using it again.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because of all the natural ingredients it have  but I don't really see any improvement... so don't love it but don't hate it. Is gentle on my skin
Julia A.
Julia A.
My face felt so fresh after using this product! I had such a glow and my acne even got better! I always recommend this and will use it for as long as I can!
Stevone P.
Stevone P.
morrisville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonably priced, left my skin feeling great and didn't stain my white wash cloths. Love how clean my skin felt and looked. Will definitely purchase again.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
This is a great mask. It has a great scent, and for me it leaves my face feeling so hydrated, and that is great for me since I have dry skin. So, if you have dry skin like me you should try this out.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Daniel Island, SC
I love Alba products and they tend to be one of the go to brands I use for my children and myself. No messy and unnecessary chemicals and the end result is always smooth, not oily or excessive residue. Prices always feel a little high, but we love the product so we keep coming back!
Karen E.
Karen E.
miami, FL
When you want to keep your face Fresh and clean you definetely need to use this product you can feel your face skin softer and cared. I truly recommend it.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture of this product is nice- the grain is nice for exfoliating but not too rough. The product however leaves my face dry, so my skin gets greasy later on. It doesn't seem to do anything for my skin. I wouldn't buy it again.
luiza c.
luiza c.
Ótima absorção da pele gostei bastante porém acho que para a minha pele que he um pouco oleosa não deu certo como imaginei mais em outras peles funcionou.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?