BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Julia G.
The packing on this is okay. It's kind of small compared to other mask tubes out there. The product is okay but I didn't care for it overall. It's an easy brand to find and the price point is good. I would recommend for someone to try it because it isn't expensive.
Jackie J.
Chester, NY
I am an avid user of Alba's face cleansing wipes so I thought I'd give this mask a try. Its extremely soothing on my (very sensitive) skin and leaves my face feeling deeply cleansed and extra soft! Great ingredients and super affordable. Could not recommend enough!
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I used this a lot when I was in high school but now that I've tried high end masks, this mask is ok. I don't see dramatic results my skin just feels clean and tight afterwards when using this.
Ciaran Q.
Summit, NJ
This mask didn't irritate my skin, and when I took it off my skin felt a lot smoother and my pores looked a bit smaller.  I got it at Target and would say it was worth the price.  However, I've tried other products (Mario Badescu) that I think work better for my skin.
Matthew J.
This is the best stuff I've used it does so good I absolutely love it even though it was my first time using it I am definitely sticking with it it is by far the best and not to expensive it's pretty cheap i would recommend this to everyone I know it's the good
member-6400518f7
Sand Springs, OK
I love this face mask! It definitely does the work. It cleans deep into my pores, and leaves my face feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. Recommend for anyone looking for a go to face mask.
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
I love the alba brand of products. They're very reasonably priced. This definitely met my expectations. This can easily be purchased at Target and I do recommend this product to others to us.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love the smell of this mask and leave my skin like a baby's little tush! Simple but sturdy packaging is okay to travel with. It is available at my grocery store. Been using it for a number of years.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
Great mask and it leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean. I tried a sample and I love it. I can't wait to get the entire bottle to use every week
Marie M.
Loved my smooth skin after using the deep sea facial mask by Alba. I felt like 1 mask treatment made my skin feel soft and smooth for 2 to 3 days with just 1 use!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.