BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kristen D.
Lexington, SC
This leaves my oily skin smooth and more balanced. It's not the most intense for stubborn blackheads, but it definitely helps with whiteheads and all over oil control.
Thao N.
Mesquite, TX
My skin has never looked better! The smell of it was relaxing, but it was kinda messy for me to take it off. Regardless ofor the messiness. I would love to buy it again.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love the smell of this mask and leave my skin like a baby's little tush! Simple but sturdy packaging is okay to travel with. It is available at my grocery store. Been using it for a number of years.
member-6400518f7
Sand Springs, OK
I love this face mask! It definitely does the work. It cleans deep into my pores, and leaves my face feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. Recommend for anyone looking for a go to face mask.
Eden
Eugene, OR
This a good mask for just about any skin concern. I often used this once a week for general blemish control and pigmentation issues. While it is not the greatest mask I have ever used, it is an affordable all around skin care product that I would recommend.
Bella L.
I absolutely loved this mask. It made my skin glow after the first use, and it softened my skin as well. The only thing I dfnt like about it was he smell. I thought it was kind of funky.
Bria T.
Sylvania, OH
I enjoyed this mask. It made my skin feel soft, clean, and exfoliated. I have very sensitive skin and did not experience any irritation with this mask. I would recommend it to others.
Laurie K.
I love this facial mask! Well really I love all of Alba's products. It is refreshing and exfoliating in all the best ways. It is effecting and does what is promised. Would recommend.
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
TBH I love this mask even though I've never used it. You see I think you should ignore this review because i have to do this. So yeah fun byeee. I'm sure this is a great product still I love alba.
Kelly S.
This mask felt nice on, it made my skin feel nice and soft after, however I broke out after use. I'm not sure if it was pulling out imperfections or if I had a reaction to the mask.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.