BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Angelina P.
Riverside, CA
After using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask the first time. I have repurchased it. I love the way my skin feels so clean and smooth after using it.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
Great mask and it leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean. I tried a sample and I love it. I can't wait to get the entire bottle to use every week
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Really like this mask. I have sensitive skin and it really helps clear it up after a break out. Plus it smells awesome. Only con is it's a bit pricey.
Kate T.
Parkville, MD
This is my favorite facial mask of all time! My mom put it in my stocking at christmas two years ago and ever since I've always gone back to it.
Kara T.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have deep love for Alba because of it's vegan nature. This mask was everything I had hoped. The ingredients are unbeatable and it's super affordable.
destiny a.
panama city beach
i love this stuff, it's so great! i will definitely be buying more! it's so gentle on my sensitive skin and makes my skin feel so good after using it.
Claudia G.
Ventura, CA
I use facial mask a couple of times a week and I love this facial mask, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I also like that is a natural product.
Charlotte G.
San Antonio, TX
Alba Botanical products are wonderful! They always leave my skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh! All natural products are the only ones I love to use!
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I really like this mask. It left my face feeling clean and soft. It really gets down into your pores and deeply cleanses. Would definitely buy again.
Rubén P.
i would like to test something diferent! isnt good! or not as i think! as ppl told me! but ive try just to see if it was as they say! and not! wasnt!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.