BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Piper N.
Tempe, AZ
This mask cleaned out my pores and helped with breakouts and black heads. I wasn't crazy about the scent but overall it did an amazing job and fulfilled all of its promises
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great it feels like it is drying out your skin but when you wash it off it's nothing but soft and it really feels like it does a great job at getting rid of dead skin
Erica C.
McHenry
Not a bad mask, but definitely not my favorite. Does what it is supposed to do but I am not a fan of the texture. I have a thing with textures. The scent is not overwhelming which I appreciated.
Deborah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good for your face it makes it very silky smooth and soft and I do it about once a week it's not that pricey I'd recommend for everyone to try it at least one time
Thao N.
Mesquite, TX
My skin has never looked better! The smell of it was relaxing, but it was kinda messy for me to take it off. Regardless ofor the messiness. I would love to buy it again.
Heather T.
Blacksburg, VA
I bought this mask because I have naturally rosy cheeks, and it really did live up to my expectations of evening out my skin tone, clearing my pores, and overall soothing my skin. I also had no problems with my fairly sensitive skin. It is definitely worth the $7.
Jackie J.
Chester, NY
I am an avid user of Alba's face cleansing wipes so I thought I'd give this mask a try. Its extremely soothing on my (very sensitive) skin and leaves my face feeling deeply cleansed and extra soft! Great ingredients and super affordable. Could not recommend enough!
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a lot when I was in high school but now that I've tried high end masks, this mask is ok. I don't see dramatic results my skin just feels clean and tight afterwards when using this.
Ciaran Q.
Summit, NJ
This mask didn't irritate my skin, and when I took it off my skin felt a lot smoother and my pores looked a bit smaller.  I got it at Target and would say it was worth the price.  However, I've tried other products (Mario Badescu) that I think work better for my skin.
Julia G.
The packing on this is okay. It's kind of small compared to other mask tubes out there. The product is okay but I didn't care for it overall. It's an easy brand to find and the price point is good. I would recommend for someone to try it because it isn't expensive.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?