BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Emily T.
Portland, OR
This mask is lovely, it soothes but also makes your skin feel cleansed and fresh. You don't need to leave it on forever, for me 5-10 minutes works, and then you can just remove in the shower with a soft washcloth. The whole Deep Sea line is wonderful.
Amanda B.
Powell, OH
My skin feels sooo fresh after this mask. Unfortunately I couldn't give it 5 stars because I personally did not see long term results from this mask, just a soft, freshness after use.
Morgan O.
Burke, VA
This mask made my skin so so soft, i really like how it lived up to what it said it was going to do. Also i liked the thickness of the mask when you apply it. I wasn't harsh and i would use it again and again.
Kathryn K.
Lock Haven
I love this product!! Made my skin look clean and refreshed. Only thing was it dried out some of my face, my cheeks and near my nose. But overall, I liked it and would definitely use again. Well made, cute packaging, great product. Definitely try it!
Kim L.
This is my favorite face mask, no need to try any others now! It's soothing and cooling, never burns or irritates. My skin feels so clean and refreshed after I use it, and it's a good spot treatment for blemishes too. Just apply, let dry for 10 minutes, and remove with a warm face cloth.
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek , CA
I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I do a mask every weekend and this is one of my favorites. I love how this goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feel clean and a little tighter and brighter.
Priscilla V.
This is a great mask. It also helped brighten my skin which is a plus! It's also very cooling when you slather it on! Perfect to use during hot summer months to cool down your face!
Beth S.
Preston, MD
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is my go-to mask for times when my face is REALLY in trouble. You know those days.. breakouts, skin looks ashy and blotchy.. this Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask will save the day! I give it a 4 rather than a 5 because it has such a strong fragrance.
Danielle C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have used this product a couple times and it just makes my face feel so smooth and soft. It is very gentle and leaves your skin glowing. It met and exceeded my expectations from the first use. The price is great and the smell is really pleasant.
Andrea N.
Decatur, GA
Oh it burns.... but it works wonders. It clears up skin in a blink of an eye. At first I was scared because it seemed too intense but my skin loved it. Just the initial tingle...
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?