BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Eliani C.
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
The think I like the most about this mask is that it’s cheap, I don’t like using that word but it’s the truth, besides it leaves my face feeling tight and soft.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Baldwin, NY
I love this mask. I also really love this brand with all its skin care. I bought this face mask online. it met my expectation and I am a repeated user and still happy with it. I think it's perfect for my skin
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Georgia
This mask does a great job at calming down the redness on my cheeks from sensitivity. It isn't harsh or difficult to remove. I'd definitely recommend it, especially for the price!
amber R.
amber R.
I think if you have a oily skin this would be a good match… Since mine is already a little bit dry the seem to dry me out. I would still recommend this because it's a high-quality product, I think my results were specific to just my skin type.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Love this mask!! It actually absorbs all the grease of my face, leaving a naturally glowing skin, really help with my acné, totally recomend this product......
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Mc Calla, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My my fave but I didn't dislike this mask! It is a nice texture and goes on smooth and comes off easily. I felt like my skin was soft after use but I didn't notice any long term differences. I would possibly buy again bc the price is good.
Paola F.
Paola F.
miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives you the perfect smooth! It's really soft and gentle! Limpia los poros! Me gusta usarlo en la noche antes de acostarme a dormir porque me despierto fresca!! Me gusta mucho!!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Charlotte, NC
This mask is perfect for sensitive skin. It helps to even out the areas of oiliness and dryness in my skin so my makeup doesn't slide off in some spots but flake in another area.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Chester
This product made my face so soft after use. It cleaned my face and had a fresh scent. I had a noticeable clearer face after a few uses. I love this product and use once a week.
B
B
It's good if feels grate your first time you apply it. But in my skin I didn't see that much of results and it made my skin dry after. It's good for getting ride of black heads and white heads it good for oily people.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?