BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
karly s.
karly s.
This is my go-to mask when I want refreshed, softer looking skin. It has been a favorite between both me and my sister for many years and it is a repeat purchase.
Lani P.
Lani P.
Sacramento, CA
After using this a couple times I started to break out. It may not be the product or maybe I used it too often but along my chin and forehead and nose were definitely affected. :(
Adia M.
Adia M.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is perfect for all skin types. It isn't too abrasive and moisturizes without leaving oily residue. It's not too pricey at all, and you get a lot of uses out of it. Definitely suggest
Eliani C.
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
The think I like the most about this mask is that it’s cheap, I don’t like using that word but it’s the truth, besides it leaves my face feeling tight and soft.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love face mask they feel so fresh and natural after.

This is a great price point for under 10$ and you can find it at your local drug store target or Walmart!
Katrenna T.
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
I use this product two to three ties a week. I put it on whlile I am in the shwer and let it sit whlle I handle my business. By the time I take it off, I have a smooth clean face
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
I didn't really see it feel a big difference in my skin, I followed directions on packaging but perhaps it's not best for my skin type. I like the brand though.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is hard to find, but when you can find it it works well. I love that it is an all natural brand and it smells wonderful. This mask does a good job deep cleaning my pores.
Kaylan C.
Kaylan C.
A really good product! It's a thick mask and for some reason it tingles a bit when I put it on? I'm not sure if that's normal. I'd get it again when it's empty. Good price as well!
Liza G.
Liza G.
Missoula, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask is really refreshing and excellent for spot treating at well. I wouldn't recommend using it multiple times a week, since it can be a little drying. But the packaging is lovely, it's smells soooo good, and I would definitely recommend it
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?