BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley A.
Never again!! Not good for people with sensitive skin though. I broke out all over my face and neck from this!! Plus my skin was so dry and red for days after! Don't buy this if you have sensitive skin!
Gabby W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also refined my skin and exfoliate it which helped clear my skin. I love this mask it's one of my all time favorites.
Paola F.
miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives you the perfect smooth! It's really soft and gentle! Limpia los poros! Me gusta usarlo en la noche antes de acostarme a dormir porque me despierto fresca!! Me gusta mucho!!
Helena B.
Albany, NY
It's a non cheap product, but I had good resultados using them. I use to have oil skin and used a lot of medicines for 2 years to get my skin good. This product make it Pretty good after my treatment.
Alisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a wonderful face mask and I would recommend it to anyone who loves having smooth and healthy skin,the mask felt weird at first but it's very refreshing and I loved it!
Julia C.
Loved it!! My face get great after. I love dee sea masks, they're definitely my favorite. And I love this brand. I actually own a lot of their hair care products. I would definitely recommend to anyone
Kaila H.
This is an amazing product, it goes on my skin very smoothly and it heals all the dry skin I have and it makes my skin feel very moisturized but after about ten minutes my skin starts to burn a little. I wouldn't blame it on the product though my skin is slightly sensitive.
Brad T.
Casselberry, FL
Got this product about a month ago and used it about 3x a week.  I have oily skin and this mask has gotten rid of most my shine. My black heads on my nose and t zone have all gone. Highly recommend this product if not just for the effectiveness but also for the smell.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great it feels like it is drying out your skin but when you wash it off it's nothing but soft and it really feels like it does a great job at getting rid of dead skin
Piper N.
Tempe, AZ
This mask cleaned out my pores and helped with breakouts and black heads. I wasn't crazy about the scent but overall it did an amazing job and fulfilled all of its promises
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?