BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kasey L.
San Marcos, TX
This facial mask worked well with my sensitive skin. It's good for people with sensitive skin, normally I break out from items too strong, but not this.
Angeluca B.
Newark
I lovevthis product because it gets all then hard to reach areas as I call it. Most facial masks don't get every crack in your skin. Where as this does.
Wilbelys Y.
Bastante bien, buena relación precio calidad aunque me parece que podría mejorar. He probado mejores al mismo precio. No note muchos cambios con su uso.
destiny a.
panama city beach
i love this stuff, it's so great! i will definitely be buying more! it's so gentle on my sensitive skin and makes my skin feel so good after using it.
Claudia G.
Ventura, CA
I use facial mask a couple of times a week and I love this facial mask, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I also like that is a natural product.
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Really like this mask. I have sensitive skin and it really helps clear it up after a break out. Plus it smells awesome. Only con is it's a bit pricey.
Galina S.
Springfield, MO
I like Alba botanica, because this product hippo allergic, and you can don't worry about your allergic situations like me. And it's good for your face!
jaqueline l.
Novato, CA
Mascara perfect , and moisturizes skin without leaving oily. It has a very good smell , I did not have any allergic reaction , can not more be without.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Got oily skin? This mask is a life saver. I apply it to my nose and forehead and stay oil free the whole day and it isn't harsh on my acne prone skin.
Angelina P.
Riverside, CA
After using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask the first time. I have repurchased it. I love the way my skin feels so clean and smooth after using it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.