BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Macy H.
very good cleanser but i've noticed if you get it around your eyes anywhere it will definitely make you tear up and burn a little. but other wise it was really good and my skin felt great after using the product
Niki B.

This face mask was one of the best I have used.  I have naturally oily skin and this helped
remove the oil without leaving my face to terribly dry. I would use this again
and recommend to friends.

Christina H.
joplin, mo
Love this product. Absolutely leaves my skin feeling revitalized and so smooth. I would recommend trying this product. Especially if you are on the lookout for a new routine cleanser
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I don't know why this product keeps popping up as something I can give a review about. It's the only product that shows up for me and nothing else, so I guess the system is glitched.
Alexis W.
Jamaica, NY
This mask makes my skin feel very clean!!! I feel like it really gets down into my pores and takes out the everyday gunk that builds up from my makeup. I gave it to my friend to try and she felt the same way!!
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mask is hard to find, but when you can find it it works well. I love that it is an all natural brand and it smells wonderful. This mask does a good job deep cleaning my pores.
Adi K.
Lakewood, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Seriously!! It left my face so smooth for hours after using it. I am a person with very oily skin and I realized that it helped with that as well.
Sophie H.
Memphis
This mask is nice. Minimal scent and it did not irritate my skin. However I did not notice much change in my skin after extended use. It feels like your pampering yourself, but I don't really see the results.
Tina M.
This mask smells so fresh and clean and always leaves my face feeling extra smooth. It's a thicker consistency than what I am used to but I still highly recommend this one. 4 stars because of the consistency.
Ashlynn M.
Eugene, OR
I received this face mask as a gift for Christmas and I love it. It goes on smooth and makes my face feel amazing once I have removed it. Other face maskes I've tried recently have made my face burn and turn red but this was cool and soothing. I will purchase this again in the future.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.