BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
luiza c.
Ótima absorção da pele gostei bastante porém acho que para a minha pele que he um pouco oleosa não deu certo como imaginei mais em outras peles funcionou.
Corey J.
Lufkin, TX
Being a woman is kinda hard on your face, with make-up and everything else you put on you face. I use this every night and it leaves my skin feeling great
nicky p.
Scranton, PA
Excellent product. I will definitely buy again. It felt reguvinating and invigorating. The mask felt wonderful on my face. My skin felt soft afterwards.
Andrea O.
san diego
soy de piel mixta pero ahora en in vierno tengo zonas secas al rededor de la boca y frente,es un jabon para usarlo una o dos veces por semana en mi caso
Hannah L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Smells delicious! It feels healthy and like I'm refreshing my skin. I felt like I was swimming in the deep sea. It reminds me of scuba diving! Love!! :)
Kayla L.
This product is amazing!!! My skin has so much texture and this really cleans out my pores and makes my skin feel so silky smooth without over drying it.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
I could use this every day if I wanted. My fave feels so smooth afterward, my pores not too tight. Sometimes I don't even need a moisturizer afterwards.
Alyssa O.
I was sorta impressed with this face mask. It didn't dry out my skin, but after awhile my skin felt oily. It felt amazing and I would still use it again.
Alison M.
Eagan, MN
This face mask left my skin feeling very dried out. I have oily and very sensitive skin and j would not recommend this to anyone with that type of skin.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This doesn't have the best smelling but it made my skin very soft and refreshed.
If you forget the smell and use it once a week it's a good skin product.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.