BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mesquite
I just love this botanical mask because it works like magic for people that has oily skin and after it you give it a try you gonna just love the deep sea facial mask, so gI've it a try guys
This isn't very popular. It wasn't that effective for me. Pretty disappointing actually. I bought it once and used it all the way through and didn't see any results with my acne problems.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and the mask is one of my night routines. It is gentle to the skin but also works deep into they pores leaving a clean vibrant feeling to your skin!
Kahla T.
Kahla T.
Lake Ariel, PA
This product made my skin feel so fresh and smooth! I also had a few pimple comming up and it stopped them in their tracks!! LOVE THIS MASK!
Anne-Marie H.
Anne-Marie H.
Gallatin, TN
it was good. I really didn't think it exfoliated too hard on my skin. I'm reluctant to try new scrubs because of the harshness of some exfoliants. I was pleasantly surprised at how much gentler it was than many others.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Eden
Eden
Eugene, OR
This a good mask for just about any skin concern. I often used this once a week for general blemish control and pigmentation issues. While it is not the greatest mask I have ever used, it is an affordable all around skin care product that I would recommend.
Angerlette P.
Angerlette P.
I like how my face felt after i used this facial mask. And yes you do have to wash your face before use. But when you use it it smells nice
Kimberleigh C.
Kimberleigh C.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked really well for clearing my skin, all my pores were really clean and my blackheads were gone. I would recommend purchasing this product and would buy it again.
Misty H.
Misty H.
I absolutely loved this product, makes your skin so soft and smoothe. I would recommend this product to people with oily skin. Also it's very budget friendly and lasts for a while as you don't have to use it often
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?