BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sherry J.
Every time my skin breaks out I use this to calm it. It tightens my pores and helps rid of any forming and existing breakout I have. Plus it smells great!
Corey J.
Lufkin, TX
Being a woman is kinda hard on your face, with make-up and everything else you put on you face. I use this every night and it leaves my skin feeling great
Veronica H.
Sayville , NY
Alba products are all natural, organic and not tested on animals. This mask is gentle on my skin and is a great price for how much it cleaned out my pores.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant
luiza c.
Ótima absorção da pele gostei bastante porém acho que para a minha pele que he um pouco oleosa não deu certo como imaginei mais em outras peles funcionou.
Michele S.
Titusville
This a deep sea facial mask it's alba botanica mask is deep penetration feels cool and refreshing I would definitely recommend this product again and again
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This is a pretty decent facial mask to use for a drug store brand. Cleared up my skin a little and it looked healthier and more rejuvenated and even-toned.
Karen E.
miami, FL
When you want to keep your face Fresh and clean you definetely need to use this product you can feel your face skin softer and cared. I truly recommend it.
nicky p.
Scranton, PA
Excellent product. I will definitely buy again. It felt reguvinating and invigorating. The mask felt wonderful on my face. My skin felt soft afterwards.
Andrea O.
san diego
soy de piel mixta pero ahora en in vierno tengo zonas secas al rededor de la boca y frente,es un jabon para usarlo una o dos veces por semana en mi caso
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.