BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This scrub I love leaves my skin super soft and moisturized and the best thing is that it is free of parabens and its ingredients are completely vegetarian.  Yes, it is effective.
Claire O.
Winston Salem, NC
I have to be careful with what skincare products I buy. My skin is so oily and sensitive that I have to be picky. Alba botanical is great for my skin type and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Kalee J.
I use this mask when I need it bad, like when I'm going somewear and I need to clean my face like say if your going out for the night and you forgot to put on the Neutrogena deep clean cleanser\mask
Lara B.
Clinton
I like be all Alba products. This mask leaves your skin feeling fresh,clean, smooth and not dried out like some masks do. It has a mild smell and didn't bother my sensitive skin at all.
Jocelyn G.
Products using sea minerals is amazing for my oily skin. It helps balance my oil production while clearing my skin, and not over drying. Seaweed keeps my skin beautiful like a mermaid.
marcela c.
Ele é transparente, tem um cheirinho gostoso e a embalagem é prática, evitando o desperdício. Eu o usei todas noites até acabar, o que significa que ele rende bastante. No geral, é um ótimo produto. Aprovadíssimo !
Jessica O.
Athens, TN
Amazing. I was in need of a fresh new mask that would leave my skin feel g magnificent. This product does just that, and more. It has help even out my skin tone from past acne and sun spots.
Monica Y.
Newton, NC
love it! i use it once a week. and it has done my face and skin wonders. only downfall is that if you use it to often it will dry skin out so i recommend using at least once a week and follow by moisturizer.
Macy H.
very good cleanser but i've noticed if you get it around your eyes anywhere it will definitely make you tear up and burn a little. but other wise it was really good and my skin felt great after using the product
Niki B.

This face mask was one of the best I have used.  I have naturally oily skin and this helped
remove the oil without leaving my face to terribly dry. I would use this again
and recommend to friends.

Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.