BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ciaran Q.
Ciaran Q.
Summit, NJ
This mask didn't irritate my skin, and when I took it off my skin felt a lot smoother and my pores looked a bit smaller.  I got it at Target and would say it was worth the price.  However, I've tried other products (Mario Badescu) that I think work better for my skin.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a lot when I was in high school but now that I've tried high end masks, this mask is ok. I don't see dramatic results my skin just feels clean and tight afterwards when using this.
Julia G.
Julia G.
The packing on this is okay. It's kind of small compared to other mask tubes out there. The product is okay but I didn't care for it overall. It's an easy brand to find and the price point is good. I would recommend for someone to try it because it isn't expensive.
Thao N.
Thao N.
Mesquite, TX
My skin has never looked better! The smell of it was relaxing, but it was kinda messy for me to take it off. Regardless ofor the messiness. I would love to buy it again.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Blacksburg, VA
I bought this mask because I have naturally rosy cheeks, and it really did live up to my expectations of evening out my skin tone, clearing my pores, and overall soothing my skin. I also had no problems with my fairly sensitive skin. It is definitely worth the $7.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love the smell of this mask and leave my skin like a baby's little tush! Simple but sturdy packaging is okay to travel with. It is available at my grocery store. Been using it for a number of years.
Matthew J.
Matthew J.
This is the best stuff I've used it does so good I absolutely love it even though it was my first time using it I am definitely sticking with it it is by far the best and not to expensive it's pretty cheap i would recommend this to everyone I know it's the good
Marie M.
Marie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved my smooth skin after using the deep sea facial mask by Alba. I felt like 1 mask treatment made my skin feel soft and smooth for 2 to 3 days with just 1 use!
Eli D.
Eli D.
The product is fairly decent for the price. It leaves skin feeling very soft, but not much else. It is cruelty free and vegan, as well gentle. The problem is, it was very ineffective for me.
Jade a.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was okay. I love the smell that was very enjoyable and soothing but im not sure ill buy again. I reccomend it though to anyone able to splurge and give themselves a little spa day. Cute green packaging too! Get this if you want to treat yourself!!!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?