BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mercades S.
I like the scent of this product. My skin felt refreshed afterwards but my cheeks and forehead can be sensitive at time so it left my face a little red. I've only used it a handful of times so maybe I need to keep using to get acclimated to the product.
Justina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
There are few brands I buy to use on my face and Alba is my favorite. This mask is great to get a deep clean, I'd probably use it once or twice a week. It definitely made me feel like my pores got a deeper clean and I would buy it again.
Sasha T.
Best ever! I am by a fan of using many scrubs because of how sensitive my skin is. I was worried because I thought it was going to burn my skin like others did. This didn't. My skin felt rejuvenated, soft, alive! Great smell, great feel.
Cyndi H.
I have large pores that become quite bothersome and find it necessary to use a facial mask on a regular basis.  Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask provides exactly what I need, at an affordable price.  The packaging is very clear and concise and I would highly recommend this product.
Jess T.
Stamford, CT
I have really sensitive skin that turns very red when I typically leave a mask on but this scrub feels amazing with my sensitive skin! It also definitely has scrubbing beads that you feel make a difference and take that dead layer of skin off. Leaves you with a true clean feeling.
Kaleigh Brynne M.
Montgomery, AL
This mask clears my skin up very quickly! It can dry my face out if I'm not to careful. The price of this product is great. I don't love this product but I don't hate this product. It has a nice scent that is not over powering. I would recommend this only if you have oily skin.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
I liked the product and it has a very nice smell and it's not too expensive I only used it a couple of times and I bought mine at target since they carry many products from the brand and it was a gentle face mask but I think it could be improved if it was easier to take off
Kayla S.
Really luxurious feeling on my face! I genuinely loved how it felt while it was on and also how great my skin felt afterwards. It's gentle (and I have very sensitive skin). It's a bit out of my price range though so I can't buy often.
Lauren R.
Love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! I like to apply this in the shower and allow the steam to amplify the effects of the mask. The packaging is good and the consistency is so thick.
Gracee O.
I enjoyed this product to a certain extent. I can't say it is my favorite. But with that being said it was a good mask. it had an okay formula and was very relaxing. I think if you have the extra cash you should go ahead an purchase this product. It was good just not the best.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?