BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Brad T.
Brad T.
Casselberry, FL
Got this product about a month ago and used it about 3x a week.  I have oily skin and this mask has gotten rid of most my shine. My black heads on my nose and t zone have all gone. Highly recommend this product if not just for the effectiveness but also for the smell.
Kalee J.
Kalee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask when I need it bad, like when I'm going somewear and I need to clean my face like say if your going out for the night and you forgot to put on the Neutrogena deep clean cleanser\mask
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good for your face it makes it very silky smooth and soft and I do it about once a week it's not that pricey I'd recommend for everyone to try it at least one time
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
This facial mask feels so luxurious. It doesn't get that uncomfortable cakey feeling that so many do. My only complaint is that the mask seemed to take forever to wash off.
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great it feels like it is drying out your skin but when you wash it off it's nothing but soft and it really feels like it does a great job at getting rid of dead skin
Piper N.
Piper N.
Tempe, AZ
This mask cleaned out my pores and helped with breakouts and black heads. I wasn't crazy about the scent but overall it did an amazing job and fulfilled all of its promises
Jessika B.
Jessika B.
Amston , CT
This product worked great. It didn't make my face greasy but it also didn't dry it out. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all. It cleared my face up after just a few uses.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask used to be a staple I'm not sure if they changed ingredients in This or not but all of a sudden it started to do more harm than good so I was sad with this.
Erica C.
Erica C.
McHenry
Not a bad mask, but definitely not my favorite. Does what it is supposed to do but I am not a fan of the texture. I have a thing with textures. The scent is not overwhelming which I appreciated.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Chester, NY
I am an avid user of Alba's face cleansing wipes so I thought I'd give this mask a try. Its extremely soothing on my (very sensitive) skin and leaves my face feeling deeply cleansed and extra soft! Great ingredients and super affordable. Could not recommend enough!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?