BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jada M.
it left my skin feeling great, i would definitely purchase it again. it felt super amazing on my face and i think the price is just right for the product you’re getting! would definitely recommend to a friend.
CHLOE🌸 D.
Brewster, MA
I liked this face mask, I don’t regret buying it but I am not sure that I would purchase again. It left my skin feeling fresh but I did not see great results. I liked the real ingredients and then scent.
Sarah M.
Lakewood
This is a great mask from one of my all-time favorite brands. It deep cleans yet is hydrating and very effective. Smells great, packaging is great, and is pretty easy to find. I will probably buy again.
Lolita G.
I’ve only tried it once and my experience was decent. It did make my skin smoother but I didn’t quite get that glow. Don’t quite remember the price but wasn’t a bad product. I would probably try again.
Teresa O.
Manchester
Very good product and has really helped my skin. Very nice package and easy to store. Very gentle and soothing. I really like this and will for sure buy this again. I would so recommend this product!!!
MONIQUE R.
Ormond beach, FL
I love using a face mask once a week.  I prefer to wash my face, apply the mask and then soak in a hot tub to allow the heat to open my pores so my skin is able to absorb the product.  Oftentimes products don't work properly because we don't apply them correctly.  This product was nice.  It left my skin clean, squeaky clean...I noticed a nice glow afterwards.
Alex P.
Los Angeles
After using this face mask, my face felt so soft! The mask definitely penetrated my pores and left my skin feeling smooth! I have sensitive skin and it did not cause any irritation on my face! I would recommend this product very much!
Melanie W.
London
I like this mask. I think it feels so refreshing to the skin and also did you know it had deep sea mud like wow! It is so great I would recommend this to anyone who loves their skin. It gives such a nice free soft feeling to the skin!
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
I've tried a lot of face masks, and this one is my favorite (which is great because it's inexpensive). I have super sensitive skin and rosacea, and most masks just make my skin angry and add to the redness. Not Alba's Even Advanced! It leaves my skin with some initial redness that fades quickly and reveals super smooth, hydrated skin. Impressive results and love the clean ingredients!
emily k.
Cary
Love this mask! Kind of smells like the beach which is fun and it is amazing for your pores. A little bit of this product goes a long way so it lasts super long! It also washes off pretty easily which is surprising for a thick mask.
Cassidy K.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Kristie A.
Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Does this leave your face feeling soft?
Alexandra O.