BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Erin B.
Tampa
I bought this at a health food store. It’s a short bottle but comes with plenty of product. The formulation is great. The mask goes on thick and dries nicely. It’s not uncomfortable at all while it’s on. I actually like the tightening feeling. It rinses off easily with warm water. My skins feels so soft after using it that I can’t stop touching my face! I’ll probably buy this one again.
Emily G.
rochester, MN
This mask is the perfect mask that is natural and it doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils. I like the smell and consistency of it. It did not cause me to breakout after using it multiple times
Mariko R.
I like this clay mask a lot - easy to find in stores and a decent price. It absorbs a fair amount of oil without making my skin feel tight or dry. It also rinses off very easily compared to other clay masks I've tried. My only complaint is that it can be hard to get out of the tube towards the end of the product's life.
Emily K.
I love this! I feel like my skin has definitely improved since I started using this a few times a week. My pores seem to be smaller on my nose and it doesn’t dry me out either which is always a problem I run into with some masks.
Victoria H.
Richmond
I love this face wash! It is one of the ones I use daily and it keeps my face clear while not drying it out too much! I also love that it gets rid of all my dry skin and smooths out my face!
Shama V.
Richmond , VA
I like this mask it does the job that is supposed to do. It is affordable not at all pricey. It is very easy to use. I bought this from Marshalls but I am sure you can but it at any drug stores.
Jeanette G.
I love this stuff so much and I bought it 3 times since my first purchase. Great price too at Target. Very good for my skin type, which in combo, and sensitive enough for my dry skin and eczema.
Guadalupe C.
Isla Vista, CA
I was introduced to Alba Botanicals from an Influenster voxbox and I fell in love! I’ve been buying her products ever since! The best part is they are all organic and vegan and smell amazing
Stephanie F.
I really like this face wash. It smells pretty good and I love that it’s organic! I hate putting chemicals on my face, which is why I really like this one. I would def recommend this to anyone looking to try something new!
Kristy G.
Palm Coast, FL
Okay so I am a huge Alba fan but this product has a smell that I just couldn't dig. I bought this from a local health food store. The packaging was nice and the price point was great.
Cassidy K.
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Does this leave your face feeling soft?