BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tiffany R.
Rockville, MD
This deep pore cleansing facial mask is by far the best face mask ive been using recently. it leaves your face feeling very clean and healthy. I have been through so many of these and they work wonders. I would buy this again and I also recommend this for people with oily skin
Lyndsey J.
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is very nice after a long day. I bought this at Target. It is very gentle on your face, easy to use, and easy to remove. It is effective at giving yourself a facial. I would probably buy it again even though I like to try different product.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
I liked the product and it has a very nice smell and it's not too expensive I only used it a couple of times and I bought mine at target since they carry many products from the brand and it was a gentle face mask but I think it could be improved if it was easier to take off
Shae A.
Chandler, AZ
Great product! leaves me feeling refreshed. I always do this after a rough workout. I grab a bestie and we make our way into the steam room and let these stay on while we get out steam on. You really feel it working and you can see the difference the moment it comes off
Te'Lor D.
La Vergne, TN
It had a nice consistency when applied, and the smell was very pleasant. It's a very light and clean scent from the ingredients that are in it. The one that stands out the most to me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. yes I would buy again
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
This mask is fantastic! It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I can usually tell a difference in the evenness of my skin after using too. It's not dramatic enough where I wouldn't use coverup if I was going out or something but for everyday it makes my skin look great!
Alyssa S.
Rural Hall, NC
This really unclogged my pores and made my entire face feel just tighter, and softer in all honesty, the smell of the product is better than some facial masks I have used, the packaging is wonderful, would I buy again? I would but I wouldn't use it on a weekly basis.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely lovvvvve all of the Alba products! This deep sea facial mask just happens to be my favorite! If is a great value for a great price! It smells nice and it is so relaxing! It really gets deep into your pores! I will definitely be recommending to everyone!
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sadly this facial mask burned my sensitive skin. The smells and initial going on feel was great but after about a minute of having it on I could tell I was walking away with a red sore face. Would not use again and wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Brandi P.
Land O Lakes, FL
This mask is okay. It did not personally do anything to make me love it and want to buy it again. The packaging is nice, and the product is not too harsh. I like the product but I have products that I love more and do not need to buy this one again because of that.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.