BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Julie W.
i really like this mask if im short on time and don't have 20-30 min to spare before putting on makeup. it doesn't break me out & i like to use it on my spots. it doesn't clear my skin but it does help calm down breakouts from getting worse
Èla M.
They're products always refresh my skin and make it glowy. I would live in cave of this amazing stuff!! It reduces the appearance of redness and any unevenness in your skin.
Maggie A.
Haverford, PA
Alba products are fantastic. They work so well on my skin! Everything I have ever used from Alba I have been a fan of. Great products that don't cause break outs or oily skin.
Lori B.
Brighton
Love how clean and radiant my skin was after using. It penetrated very deeply, and I can always tell a difference after using it. I use every 3-5 days to freshen up my face.
Taytum S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Amazing product that leaves your face smooth and feeling clean. It literally feels like your using pure products and not using something super chemical. It goes deep in the pores to clean and rejuvenate
Kendra P.
Lindenwold, NJ
really helps with the complexion and hyperpigmentation of my skin. also leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. doesn’t burn or make my face cold like other masks, and feels safe. would recommend ❤️
Kelly F.
New Hyde Park, NY
This might seem like it does much of a difference but if you use it three times a week your skin will DEFINITELY see a difference in its tone. LOVE that it's all natural
Ashley G.
Face was feeling dry due to the changing of seasons and nothing was really working with my skin but this product definately did the trick I'd tell people about it in a second !
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
This has to be the best face scrub I just ran out of it for having it for a year. This scrub perfect when you need. Deep cleaning on your face to remove blackheads or pimples.
Crystal C.
Little price and it left a funny feeling on my face. No it didn’t meet my expectations. It was gentle didn’t leave my face red like some. It was my first time buying this product. No I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.