BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2049)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
I've tried a lot of face masks, and this one is my favorite (which is great because it's inexpensive). I have super sensitive skin and rosacea, and most masks just make my skin angry and add to the redness. Not Alba's Even Advanced! It leaves my skin with some initial redness that fades quickly and reveals super smooth, hydrated skin. Impressive results and love the clean ingredients!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Hate the smell of this, but it really does help shrink the size of my acne and it’s so affordable! I also love the ingredients in this, and the packaging helps you get every last bit out. If you let it dry completely it does start to flake off your face so watch out for that! The day after using this I have less redness and my acne looks smaller. Does sting a bit when applied on freshly washed skin.
Emily K.
I love this! I feel like my skin has definitely improved since I started using this a few times a week. My pores seem to be smaller on my nose and it doesn’t dry me out either which is always a problem I run into with some masks.
Savannah P.
awesome!! leaves your face feeling so smooth after taking it off. after using it for about 3 days i started to notice a difference in the dark spots on my face & around my eyes. the mask definitely helped brighten my face!!
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I was introduced to Alba Botanicals from an Influenster voxbox and I fell in love! I’ve been buying her products ever since! The best part is they are all organic and vegan and smell amazing
Stephanie F.
I really like this face wash. It smells pretty good and I love that it’s organic! I hate putting chemicals on my face, which is why I really like this one. I would def recommend this to anyone looking to try something new!
Kristy G.
Palm Coast, FL
Okay so I am a huge Alba fan but this product has a smell that I just couldn't dig. I bought this from a local health food store. The packaging was nice and the price point was great.
Rachel M.
concord
This product made my face feel refreshed and clean! you can find these products at whole foods or sprouts! it’s a great item to use at sleepover or just after a long day at school or work! i would recommend this product!
Laleska F.
This facial mask is absolutely great, i loved the texture and the smell of this mask. Also it was super cheap it was only 10 dollars, you can find it in Walmart or CVS.. This mask is helpful to my kind of skin, its really worth it
Ashley A.
new castle
I love this product. I actually got this as a Christmas gift. And I definitely recommend this product to anyone that has oily skin. It doesn’t dry your skin out. Doesn’t leave it oil either. So all round great product.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?