• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Miriam A.
This mask smells very fresh and natural, like a spa. It leaves my skin feeling gently cleansed and very soft. I usually get mine at a local natural foods store. It is a good mask for when your skin just needs a bit of a boost.
Aliya E.
Cerritos, CA
When I feel like my skins not looking it's brightest I always reach for this product to refresh my face and give it a dewy glow. I normally put on the face mask and leave it on for about 5 mins and it washes right off without leaving any residue. My skin is oily but I feel like this product really helps balance the oils.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've used the Alba Botanical deep sea facial mask one time before and I absolutely loved the way it made my face feel after. It left a cooking sensation on my face after I washed it off and left my face feeling clean and smooth
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
I am a huge fan of Alba products, but this was not among my favorites. Strong fragrance, and it left my sensitive skin feeling dried out. This is the first product from them that I haven't loved! Boo.
Christina L.
Temple Terrace, FL
Omg omg i absolutely love this this.mot smelled so good and i loved the way my skin felt after i used this. i totally recommend this if you're thinking abput fetting it.
Daphne V.
Unpleasant smell, but effective for its worth. dried out my skin and reduces the size of any visible pimples after one use. leaves my skin very soft and supple after I wash it off as long as I apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I borrowed this from a friend one night and I really liked it. My skin has been acting up more than usual lately, and this really helped calm down some of the redness from a few pimples that had popped up.
Sarah P.
This mask helps get all the gunk out. I love to use it when I've had a really rough week and have been slacking on my skin care routine and it helps to make up for it.
Krysta E.
Tacoma, WA
I love this face mask. It has the benefit for myself, of having no dyes. My skin was visibly smoothr and softer after I used it. It's a great product, especially for the price. I'd recommend it over and over again.
Alyssa C.
Very cleansing mask. After using it my skin feels very refreshed and my pours are cleaner and tighter. It was very effective. It lasts a long time because you only need a little bit and you get a lot per package.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.