BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tracy N.
Tracy N.
Smells amazing , works great and leave my skin soft and glowing. I have very sensitive skin and it will break out if I use the wrong stuff on it , this product did not make my skin break out and was really gentle on my face . I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin
Laura A.
Laura A.
It's a great product, unfortunately I'm allergic to most facial masks and it caused me to breakout. But other than that it's a great product for the price you pay. I definitely would recommend it for others!
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Eugene, OR
I received this face mask as a gift for Christmas and I love it. It goes on smooth and makes my face feel amazing once I have removed it. Other face maskes I've tried recently have made my face burn and turn red but this was cool and soothing. I will purchase this again in the future.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Never again!! Not good for people with sensitive skin though. I broke out all over my face and neck from this!! Plus my skin was so dry and red for days after! Don't buy this if you have sensitive skin!
Armendy  D.
Armendy D.
Hartwell , GA
This product is ok. Nothing too exciting about it. I was slightly disappointed. I ordered it online. And received it promptly. It's mores harsh than I expected. I would not buy this again.
Brooklyn P.
Brooklyn P.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed how this made my skin look after I used it. It felt very clean and smooth. Left my skin feeling tight and young. The only thing I do not like is the scent of it.
Gabby W.
Gabby W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also refined my skin and exfoliate it which helped clear my skin. I love this mask it's one of my all time favorites.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Loved it!! My face get great after. I love dee sea masks, they're definitely my favorite. And I love this brand. I actually own a lot of their hair care products. I would definitely recommend to anyone
Helena B.
Helena B.
It's a non cheap product, but I had good resultados using them. I use to have oil skin and used a lot of medicines for 2 years to get my skin good. This product make it Pretty good after my treatment.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
This is an amazing product, it goes on my skin very smoothly and it heals all the dry skin I have and it makes my skin feel very moisturized but after about ten minutes my skin starts to burn a little. I wouldn't blame it on the product though my skin is slightly sensitive.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?