BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Julia A.
My face felt so fresh after using this product! I had such a glow and my acne even got better! I always recommend this and will use it for as long as I can!
Misty H.
Cleveland, TN
AMAZING!! My face felt like it has NEVER before!! This product is 100% better than I imagined. The bottle made me believe it was good for me and it worked!!
Alaina G.
Portland, OR
This is made with all natural ingredients without the all natural price - this is super affordable. It definitely makes skin look a lot more clear and shiny.
Rebecca U.
I mask up to sometimes 3x a week. I just tried this and I am so in love. My skin feels so soft and it smells so good. There's no stinging or burning either.
Kathrina E.
Sterling Heights
After using this mask my skin felt refreshed and soft. As a whole, I'm a big fan of alba as a brand. Its great, organic skincare that does what it promises.
Esmeralda L.
Kansas City, MO
It left my skin feeling refreshed and amazingly very well moisturized! I have recommended to friends and family. it also did not irritate my sensitive skin.
Brianna P.
Northfield
it wasn't at all what i thought it was going to be. It smelt funny, and it made my face so oily after i washed it out. I'm not gonna be using it again.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I got this at target to try out and I find it to be great for my skin. Leaves it smooth and refreshingly clean. I would recommend this to a friend or family.
scarleth v.
This product is making with natural and organic products from the sea , the result is very good soft and fresh skin in onlh one apply , is good for oil skin.
Marina A.
This product was just so amazing! I used it almost every day, and my skin got just so much better! It was softer and prettier...I would highly recommend it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.