BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Casey H.
Norton
This mask was great to use! It made my skin feel cleaner and clearer than any other skin care products I've used before. I have very sensitive skin and normally it gets irritated but this was gentle on my skin and worked really well.
Colby A.
This is a really good product the top of the bottle isn't difficult to remove and doesn't require a lot of squeezing. The tube is very colorful and uplifting. The lotion works and refreshes my skin. The curvature of the bottle allows me to successfully dispense the proper amount of ointment required this brand is good
Lindsay B.
Atlanta, GA
I love the fact that this face mask keeps my face free from breakouts, however it leaves it very dry. It's very gently going on, and I love how cold it feels on my skin while it sits on. I just wish it moisturized a little better.
Neca R.
Cleveland, OH
I didn't see significant results and didn't care too much for the smell. I ordered it online so I wasn't sure what it would smell like beforehand. Packaging was pretty and the price was okay.
Meghan H.
Lakeland, FL
Awesome mask! I have VERY sensitive skin and this mask was gentle but the results were amazing. It cleared up blemishes and my skin was so smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend. The only downside was it smelt a little odd.
Cassandra E.
Rio Rancho
This face mask felt nice and refreshing on my skin. I enjoyed how well it worked for me. It met my expectations and then some. I purchased this at target. It was nice and gentle on my skin
Paige P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The product was okay, however, it was slightly irritating to my face as I have sensitive skin as well as eczema. The mask made my face feel nice and clean, but I probably wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin as well.
Cheyenne B.
This deep cleansing mask gently draws out impurities and the excess oil that can clog pores
Sea algae and aloe vera tone and revitalize for a fresh, healthy complexion. Most definitely will buy again.
Kristen K.
At first, I hated this mask. It would pull out all my blemishes and make my face look terrible. After a few weeks, my fave was completely clear! So after the first 2-3 uses, it's totally worth it
Mayra P.
chicago, IL
I have trouble with facial masks and their scents. i am sensitive to certain scents BUT this one i love the scent and the feel when i put to my skin. also it leaves a clean feeling aterwards. i really feel i came out of a spa every time i use it. highly recommend it
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.