BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kathryn K.
Estero, FL
Love this facial mask! The smell is amazing and definitely puts me in a relaxed mood! Face masks are my newest obsession and I always love trying new ones! My face feels so clean and fresh after this mask. I can't wait to buy again and use it more!
Kiley P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
After using this mask my skin felt rejuvenated and very clean! I have pretty sensitive skin and the mask never left a rash or anything! This mask did reach my expectations! I would highly recommend it to anyone who has been super stressed out or just want an extra oomph in their skin!
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
I love face mask they feel so fresh and natural after.

This is a great price point for under 10$ and you can find it at your local drug store target or Walmart!
Morgan  W.
Ive only tried this specific face mask once at a friends house but i thoought that it did a good job and it didn't make my skin dry or feel too tight afterwards!
Tara W.
Ranson, WV
This was not made for my skin...loved the smell but my skin was very red when finished and was for a few days. Would recommend for people without sensitive skin
Catherine C.
I didn't really see it feel a big difference in my skin, I followed directions on packaging but perhaps it's not best for my skin type. I like the brand though.
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
The think I like the most about this mask is that it’s cheap, I don’t like using that word but it’s the truth, besides it leaves my face feeling tight and soft.
Aimee L.
Love this mask!! It actually absorbs all the grease of my face, leaving a naturally glowing skin, really help with my acné, totally recomend this product......
Ashley K.
Leetonia, OH
I use this mask every night after the day! Feels amazing and works soooo well! I absolutely love the smell of it and have rebought this product so many times!
Cassandra J.
Tucson, AZ
I no longer use it but I used to love it because of how well this product cleans! Would recommend anyone to this perfect for youngsters who have acne problems
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.