BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Taylor K.
Makes my face feel amazing & freshly renewed after each scrub & then I follow it with Alba Botanica Hawaiian Moisture Cream Smoothing Jasmine & Vitamin E which makes my face feel like a baby's bottom I wish I had a life time supply
Janay A.
Philadelphia
Purchased this product to try it out. Thought it was a great value for the price.  Loved the clean smooth feeling I was left with after use. Also found it brightened and even my skin tone temporarily as well. Would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a boost to their skin.
Karen C.
Eu amo esta máscara Eu tenho usado por anos! Grande nos dias em que você cair adormecido com sua composição sobre. Faz meu rosto apertar, mas não poro sugando seco. Minha pele é sentia mais suave Eu tenho alguns acne e isso faz maravilhas e puxa cravos pretos. Deve usá-lo semanalmente para ver os melhores resultados.
Chilu M.
Santa Clara
This product is okay but it doesn't do much for your skin.  It feels okay bit it makes your skin oily looking after using it.  Also, it does clear up some pimples but it wasn't that great.  I might use it again, but not likely and I don't think I would recommend it.
Paola R.
Bronx , NY
I've noticed that upon using this mask It makes my skin tone very even and smooths or my skin. Only problem is, I have dry skin. And if I were to use this all the time. It'll dry out my skin even more
Essie F.
Huntington Beach
This feels great on your face the minute it touches your face! I do a lot of masks once or twice a week and this is definitely one that I keep in my rotation, it leaves my skin nice & smooth and dewy!
Bree B.
Fort smith
I really enjoyed this product! It goes on so easy and comes off just as easy! It was very gently to the skin as well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Doesn't affect oily skin either.!
Aliya E.
Cerritos, CA
When I feel like my skins not looking it's brightest I always reach for this product to refresh my face and give it a dewy glow. I normally put on the face mask and leave it on for about 5 mins and it washes right off without leaving any residue. My skin is oily but I feel like this product really helps balance the oils.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I borrowed this from a friend one night and I really liked it. My skin has been acting up more than usual lately, and this really helped calm down some of the redness from a few pimples that had popped up.
Casey H.
Norton
This mask was great to use! It made my skin feel cleaner and clearer than any other skin care products I've used before. I have very sensitive skin and normally it gets irritated but this was gentle on my skin and worked really well.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.