BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Christina H.
Christina H.
joplin, mo
Love this product. Absolutely leaves my skin feeling revitalized and so smooth. I would recommend trying this product. Especially if you are on the lookout for a new routine cleanser
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I don't know why this product keeps popping up as something I can give a review about. It's the only product that shows up for me and nothing else, so I guess the system is glitched.
mika a.
mika a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great and I love to use it when I want a mask that is gentle but effective. I can definitely use it when my skin is dry or irritated and it will give my skin a refreshment.
Xiomara H.
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
para el cuidada de la piel, es refrescante, un suave olor, lleno mis expectativas, lo recomiendo, en cuanto al precio es ascesible para  todos
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Memphis
This mask is nice. Minimal scent and it did not irritate my skin. However I did not notice much change in my skin after extended use. It feels like your pampering yourself, but I don't really see the results.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Highland, NY
This mask makes my skin feel very clean!!! I feel like it really gets down into my pores and takes out the everyday gunk that builds up from my makeup. I gave it to my friend to try and she felt the same way!!
Adi K.
Adi K.
Lakewood, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Seriously!! It left my face so smooth for hours after using it. I am a person with very oily skin and I realized that it helped with that as well.
jasmine n.
jasmine n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this face mask is so amazing! it's not too expensive, makes my skin look amazing, and i didn't break out at all after using it. i'm highly impressed, it makes my pores look smaller and keep acne at bay. my skin looks softer than ever. i would recommend this if you want to detox your skin
Julie W.
Julie W.
i really like this mask if im short on time and don't have 20-30 min to spare before putting on makeup. it doesn't break me out & i like to use it on my spots. it doesn't clear my skin but it does help calm down breakouts from getting worse
Tina M.
Tina M.
This mask smells so fresh and clean and always leaves my face feeling extra smooth. It's a thicker consistency than what I am used to but I still highly recommend this one. 4 stars because of the consistency.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?