BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2049)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley L.
Orrville, OH
Awesome skin care product! One of my favortites for sure, definitely a go to. The packaging is really nice. It turned out to be one that I use every day. This is my first time purchasing but I will definitely purchase again. I don't think I will find anything better!
Alexa M.
Huntersville, NC
This product is so nice!!!!!! 10/10 would recommend this product or anything this brand has to offer. This product is so nice and the scent is not overpowering. This helped to clear up the sweat bumps on my face in about two weeks! I will be repurchasing soon:)
Michelle N.
Austin, TX
Makes my skin feel so soft, smooth and pure. I can feel it cleaning imperfections and noticed a difference in my skin after just a few times using it.
It was effective, but I'm not sure if it provides much difference from regular face washes. Still fun to use a mask product though!
Gabriel A.
This mask is good! It lifts dirt from pores as well as leaving a fresh feeling After! It doesn't irritate your skin! I recommend to everyone who is looking for a facial mask! This is a great product and will do the job!
francia r.
Los Angeles
This mask left my face smooth and fresh feeling and I also loved the smell.  This mask definitely met my expectations and I bought this at Target for a really affordable price. I would definitely buy this again as well as try other products from Alba!
Brittney R.
Honolulu, HI
I use to use this a while back . It was good kept my face moisturized and the packaging is nice easy to get it out the tube. Easy to apply to your face and all around good product and I would recommend this product .
Alexandrea H.
Yonkers, NY
I truly love Alba products however i wasn't such a huge fan of the Deep sea facial mask. i was expecting deep moisture but my face felt dry and irritated after my first 4 uses. I used it for 3 weeks 2x a week. I don't think i will use it again but I would recommend because the ingredients are great.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I tried some of my daughters facial mask and I loved the way it made my face feel, a couple of days of using my regular face mask I went and bought some of the alpha botanical of my own!
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
This product and the Alba company period was one of my Go to products. The mask leaves your skin feeling fresh but for someone with oily skin it left me with acne if I used once a week
Amanda B.
Powell, OH
My skin feels sooo fresh after this mask. Unfortunately I couldn't give it 5 stars because I personally did not see long term results from this mask, just a soft, freshness after use.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?