BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your face will feel so refreshed after this mask. It truly helps with facial blemishes and preventing further skin damage. This is so what affordable but it is a small bottle. It last me a while because I only use it once every other week.
Shirley G.
arverne, NY
Natural, and refreshing. This face mask is perfect to revitalize your skin. Great quality and good price. I use it one time and I will totally use it again. Is gentle to skin and smells good. A must have!
Tania C.
Emeryville, CA
I was looking for an everyday facial mask and I went to target and found this one. I have to say that it wasn't specifically what I was looking for but ultimately I really like the product! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and firm! It also helps tone my skins complexion! It is at an affordable price, it definitely is a must try!
Yve B.
brookfeild
Leaves skin looking fresh, perfect to put on right before moisturizing and applying makeup, leaves skin smooth and cleans pores and blackheads, I use it every 2-3 days and I seen results with in 2-3 weeks
Lynn T.
Valparaiso, IN
Not only is this product cruelty free, but it works amazingly! It works so well with my combination skin, and helps to even out my skin tone incredibly well! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable home facial.
Chilu M.
Santa Clara
This product is okay but it doesn't do much for your skin.  It feels okay bit it makes your skin oily looking after using it.  Also, it does clear up some pimples but it wasn't that great.  I might use it again, but not likely and I don't think I would recommend it.
Janay A.
Philadelphia
Purchased this product to try it out. Thought it was a great value for the price.  Loved the clean smooth feeling I was left with after use. Also found it brightened and even my skin tone temporarily as well. Would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a boost to their skin.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my face feel amazing & freshly renewed after each scrub & then I follow it with Alba Botanica Hawaiian Moisture Cream Smoothing Jasmine & Vitamin E which makes my face feel like a baby's bottom I wish I had a life time supply
Karen C.
Eu amo esta máscara Eu tenho usado por anos! Grande nos dias em que você cair adormecido com sua composição sobre. Faz meu rosto apertar, mas não poro sugando seco. Minha pele é sentia mais suave Eu tenho alguns acne e isso faz maravilhas e puxa cravos pretos. Deve usá-lo semanalmente para ver os melhores resultados.
Paola R.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've noticed that upon using this mask It makes my skin tone very even and smooths or my skin. Only problem is, I have dry skin. And if I were to use this all the time. It'll dry out my skin even more
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?