BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sara B.
Griffith, IN
Good product, feels clean, a little messy, great for sensitive skin. Target usually sells this product. Did meet my expectations, I'm usually satisfied with Alba products.
PAULITH R.
This famous green mask gets deep down into the pores and makes the skin feel soft and smooth. I like to use it once or twice a week. I find it easier to rinse off when I'm in the shower.
Amy D.
Auburn, CA
I love this product! It doesn't have too strong of a scent & it makes your face feel fresh! I also love that it makes it feel clean but also like it tightens your skin!
Taryn T.
Orange Park, FL
This was okay. Not one of my favorites but pretty good. I don't know if I would buy it again. There are others I'd prefer. It just didn't make my skin feel that clean
Really cleans and purifies your face and feels invigorating. Pulls dead skin, black heads and white heads out. Gives good level playing fields to restart face care.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm obsessed with everything Alba botanica makes! The mask is great, does a great job of keeping my skin clear and leaves it super soft. Not super expensive either.
Heather G.
Clearwater
Feels smooth when I applies it to my face. And I love how fresh and clean my face felt after! I definitely felt like it cleared my pores and my face felt brighter.
Leelee G.
Joplin, MO
I heard a lot about this product, and finally decided to try it while at a friend's one day, and i was pleasantly surprised with how amazing it made my skin feel afterwards.
Paige W.
This is only a five to ten minute cream face mask that makes your skin super smooth afterwards! I recommend for sensitive skin as you don't need to leave it on for very long to get a nice cooling effect. Can use more often than deep skin conditioning as well since its not so tough on your skin.
Joselin V.
This product changed my face. I purchased this, and the astringent with it, after trying many different products. I have dry skin, with mild acne around my mouth and jaw line. Recently the acne had been getting pretty severe. After using this wash and the stringent, along with tea tree oil as a spot treatment, (and cutting dairy virtually out of my diet completely,) for about 2-3 weeks so far, my face is nearly 100% clear. I have always had some acne in the jaw area, and my face has never been this clear!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.