BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
L. P.
Apex, NC
I've used this a few times here and there it is definitely a good facial mask left my skin smooth and clear looking. I think this product was overall gentle on the skin and I do like the packaging of this product I would purchase it again.
Alexandra Z.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't usually use facial masks, so I was a bit of a newbie to the process, but it was simple and quick to do. I felt it working after only being on for a few minutes. Although I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. This product definitely changed my views on facial masks, and I would highly recommend the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask!
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
As soon as you apply this mask, you are hit with a nice cooling tingly sensation (not a bad burning feeling though) the smell isn't too bad. My boyfriend and I both apply it right after the shower. I have sensitive skin so I only use this mask twice a week, my bf uses his every other day. We have repurchased this mask 3 times now!
Denise T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask! It really feels like it's doing something good for my skin. It doesn't burn or anything, just a simple, effective clay mask. I did notice a positive difference in my complexion and acne issues after using this twice a week. Must wash your face first to make it effective. Plus, rinse off completely afterward, since sometimes you could miss the edges of your face lol.
Mariah C.
San Francisco, CA
Oh how I love Alba Botanica products. This facial mask is a staple in my skin care routine. For me, it helps clear out my skin as I use it about once a week. Its not too harsh on the skin, but I do find it to be rather drying but nothing a moisturizer can't handle.
Alyssa S.
Rural Hall, NC
This really unclogged my pores and made my entire face feel just tighter, and softer in all honesty, the smell of the product is better than some facial masks I have used, the packaging is wonderful, would I buy again? I would but I wouldn't use it on a weekly basis.
Ashley B.
Seattle
I was not ready for what happened to my face after using this mask. I really did want to like this product, but upon using it I felt a slight stinging and burning sensation on my face. Once it was washed off my skin was super soft but the next few days the skin on my face began to get dry and flaky. That was awful especially since exfoliating seemed to be making it worse.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY
I felt that this mask really moisturized my face, but also had a nice scent. I was pleased by this product even though buying a face mask can sometimes be a risk. This was relaxing and something I will continue to use in the future as well as recommend to my friends!
Brandi P.
Land O Lakes, FL
This mask is okay. It did not personally do anything to make me love it and want to buy it again. The packaging is nice, and the product is not too harsh. I like the product but I have products that I love more and do not need to buy this one again because of that.
Nazifah A.
Lorton, VA
This product is absolutely wonderful it exfoliates my skin wonderfully and leaves me feeling fresh it has a nice scent to it and the packing is pretty as well its very gentle for my sensitive skin I recommended it to all my friends I would buy it again for sure
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?