BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub I love leaves my skin super soft and moisturized and the best thing is that it is free of parabens and its ingredients are completely vegetarian.  Yes, it is effective.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ALBA! It is honestly one of the only skin care products that I will use. It's facial moisturizers are so nice and I love their cleansers. The bottle is a pretty green color and I don't feel as if its hard nor super genital. I would definitelyy recommend.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically prefer sheet masks simply for ease of use, but the moisturizing properties in this product make it worth the extra time and effort. My skin felt renewed and moisturized after using, and it is great for redness.
Ally W.
Ally W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this face mask so much I bought another. Alba has great skincare products that actually help with your skin issues instead of helping the problem grow. I got it on the Alba website when a friend told me about it and it was the best purchase i ever made.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
This mask is good! It lifts dirt from pores as well as leaving a fresh feeling After! It doesn't irritate your skin! I recommend to everyone who is looking for a facial mask! This is a great product and will do the job!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I love this skin mask. It makes my skin feel amazing!!!!!!!! I am always asking my hubby to bring me this after a long day! It is perfect! I love the way it looks too, it is such a great mask. I give this to all of my friends for birthdays and Christmas too!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left me feeling refreshed and my skin felt very happy. I loved the smell and I felt like I was glowing. I do think it dried my skin out a bit but I would put a light layer of lotion on after and that helped.
chris H.
chris H.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I loved this product, it made my skin very soft and clean.    Very easy to use.   I have used several products and like how this feels.    I think the value is good.   I would recommend this product to anyone.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Using this product keeps my skin clean, diminishes pores, and keeps my face glowing.  I love the feel of my skin and get so many complements,  It feels gentle, smooth, and smells great.  The package is very luxurious. A wonderful experience.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I have dry skin already and this kind of dried my skin out even more, which is kind of the opposite of what I look for.
Smelled fantastic though and would probably work better for someone with oily or combination skin
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?