BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Christina B.
I have never used an Alba product I did not like and this is no exception! It met my expectations and left my skin soft and smooth. I love the scent of every Alba Product and purchased this one at Fred Meyer.
Denise R.
Great and one of the best products i have used. I like to use this product best at night before bed or before getting ready for a long big day when i know i will be using make-up all day. I definitely give it a 5 star.
Mikayla G.
Indianapolis, IN
Really makes my face feel fresh and invigorating! The product has a really nice thick and creamy consistency so it doesn't take much. It's super hard for me to find a great product for my acne prone sensitive skin and this does the trick. Love it!
Stephanie O.
This mask is ideal for dull tired skin in need of a wake up call. It's very refreshing and evens skin tone. Very worth the price, although a dupe may be available. I would totally buy again, and love the texture!
Raquel R S.
I turn into a big green blob monster when I put this mask on and come out looking like the most beautiful princess with the clearest skin in the universe! I've only purchased this once and will keep buying it from now on!
Kari C.
Everett, WA
I love Alba botanica face products! You're face feels so fresh, moisturized and smooth. I don't use many things on my skin because it's sensitive but I have never had a breakout or irritation from Alba Botanica
Liza G.
Missoula, MT
The mask is really refreshing and excellent for spot treating at well. I wouldn't recommend using it multiple times a week, since it can be a little drying. But the packaging is lovely, it's smells soooo good, and I would definitely recommend it
jasmine n.
this face mask is so amazing! it's not too expensive, makes my skin look amazing, and i didn't break out at all after using it. i'm highly impressed, it makes my pores look smaller and keep acne at bay. my skin looks softer than ever. i would recommend this if you want to detox your skin
Christy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nice packaging. Feels very good on face and easily to put on. Make your face feel completely refreshed. Very gentle on the face also. Not harsh at all. I don't remember how much exactly, but I think it was reasonable priced. Would buy it again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.