BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA
I wasn't crazy over this product because my skin was irritated by it and it completely broke me out. My skin is pretty sensitive so this wasn't my favorite product to use
Kristen D.
Lexington, SC
This leaves my oily skin smooth and more balanced. It's not the most intense for stubborn blackheads, but it definitely helps with whiteheads and all over oil control.
Bella L.
I absolutely loved this mask. It made my skin glow after the first use, and it softened my skin as well. The only thing I dfnt like about it was he smell. I thought it was kind of funky.
Bria T.
Sylvania, OH
I enjoyed this mask. It made my skin feel soft, clean, and exfoliated. I have very sensitive skin and did not experience any irritation with this mask. I would recommend it to others.
Kelly S.
This mask felt nice on, it made my skin feel nice and soft after, however I broke out after use. I'm not sure if it was pulling out imperfections or if I had a reaction to the mask.
Laurie K.
I love this facial mask! Well really I love all of Alba's products. It is refreshing and exfoliating in all the best ways. It is effecting and does what is promised. Would recommend.
Dawn A.
El cajon, Ca
The mask itself is really good. My face always feels so soft afterwards. I'm just not a fan of the price of some of the Alba products. This one is good though, and i oove the smell.
Jameracle R.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's ok . I mean , it doesn't do exactly what Yu would expect from it but it's an ok brand. it does do a little something to your liking but k would like something a little better
Erin G.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite brand of facial cleansing products. It gives you a deep clean without drying out your face or feeling like you took of a layer of skin. I highly recommend it!
Sara B.
Griffith, IN
Good product, feels clean, a little messy, great for sensitive skin. Target usually sells this product. Did meet my expectations, I'm usually satisfied with Alba products.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.