BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Atlanta, GA
I love the fact that this face mask keeps my face free from breakouts, however it leaves it very dry. It's very gently going on, and I love how cold it feels on my skin while it sits on. I just wish it moisturized a little better.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off the smell of this product is out of this world. Second I love wha it does for my skin. I have normal skin to dry skin. It gets rid of my dry skin it is also very hydrating which I was suprised. I thought it would be drying but it is far from that. I would recommend anyone who has normal to dry skin to use it.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The product was okay, however, it was slightly irritating to my face as I have sensitive skin as well as eczema. The mask made my face feel nice and clean, but I probably wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin as well.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This deep cleansing mask gently draws out impurities and the excess oil that can clog pores
Sea algae and aloe vera tone and revitalize for a fresh, healthy complexion. Most definitely will buy again.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first, I hated this mask. It would pull out all my blemishes and make my face look terrible. After a few weeks, my fave was completely clear! So after the first 2-3 uses, it's totally worth it
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Rio Rancho
This face mask felt nice and refreshing on my skin. I enjoyed how well it worked for me. It met my expectations and then some. I purchased this at target. It was nice and gentle on my skin
Kaylynn T.
Kaylynn T.
It is really good it cleans your face really good and you'll feel soooo refreshed me and my sister we use it all the time and we get soooooooooo relaxed and I really really think you should get it cause it makes you relaxed.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Seattle, WA
I found this mask to be reasonably moisturizing. It smells nice, and doesn't leave any unpleasant residue. I received it as a gift, but I assume it may have been on the expensive side. I found it to be pretty gentle. Im not sure that it made any big difference in my skin other than some mild moisturizing.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have trouble with facial masks and their scents. i am sensitive to certain scents BUT this one i love the scent and the feel when i put to my skin. also it leaves a clean feeling aterwards. i really feel i came out of a spa every time i use it. highly recommend it
Ariel I.
Ariel I.
Santa Maria
This product added so much moisture to my face, and it cleared my face up so much. Only use it once a week though or else you can break out if you have oily skin. Amazing. Spreads on nice too
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?