BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1910)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sasha T.
Best ever! I am by a fan of using many scrubs because of how sensitive my skin is. I was worried because I thought it was going to burn my skin like others did. This didn't. My skin felt rejuvenated, soft, alive! Great smell, great feel.
Justina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
There are few brands I buy to use on my face and Alba is my favorite. This mask is great to get a deep clean, I'd probably use it once or twice a week. It definitely made me feel like my pores got a deeper clean and I would buy it again.
Kayla S.
Really luxurious feeling on my face! I genuinely loved how it felt while it was on and also how great my skin felt afterwards. It's gentle (and I have very sensitive skin). It's a bit out of my price range though so I can't buy often.
Lauren R.
Love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! I like to apply this in the shower and allow the steam to amplify the effects of the mask. The packaging is good and the consistency is so thick.
Kaleigh Brynne M.
Montgomery, AL
This mask clears my skin up very quickly! It can dry my face out if I'm not to careful. The price of this product is great. I don't love this product but I don't hate this product. It has a nice scent that is not over powering. I would recommend this only if you have oily skin.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
I liked the product and it has a very nice smell and it's not too expensive I only used it a couple of times and I bought mine at target since they carry many products from the brand and it was a gentle face mask but I think it could be improved if it was easier to take off
Gracee O.
I enjoyed this product to a certain extent. I can't say it is my favorite. But with that being said it was a good mask. it had an okay formula and was very relaxing. I think if you have the extra cash you should go ahead an purchase this product. It was good just not the best.
Emma S.
The Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is a great mask! It makes you feel super refreshed and clean! It was a pretty good value and nice packaging! I found it online and at Target! I would highly recommend it if anyone wants to feel super refreshed!
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves my face feeling and looking so clean and refreshed. I use this once a week depending on my activity on the outside. If I am out more than usual and I sweat more I will use it twice in a week
Melissa R.
The smell isn't that great but it left my skin feeling very refreshed at first. After a few uses it caused my skin to get flakey and dried out so I had to stop using it. I have oily/dry combination skin so it's difficult to find products that don't leave my face oily or dry.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.