BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Very cleansing mask. After using it my skin feels very refreshed and my pours are cleaner and tighter. It was very effective. It lasts a long time because you only need a little bit and you get a lot per package.
Shelly G.
Wasco
I have problem skin and large pores. This mask really helps with my break outs and black heads. It also helps to tighten up my pores and make them less noticeable.
Whitney O.
Florence, AL
I am all about relaxing in a bath with a face mask. I love this one. It makes my skin so soft and clean and clear. Great product and I would buy it all over again!
Melissa M.
Love this face mask!!! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super clean and healthy. I have been using this over a year every Sunday night, and it is very gentle. Very reasonably priced too. I will buy again.
Jayme R.
I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again.
Gee D.
Cortland, NY
this product is great for refreshing of skin appearance and feel.it offers a great sense of clean and young elastic skin.most of all it's made by a company you the user can trust...why not try some today
ashley l.
Saint Louis, MO
I had a sample of this product. Used it for a mini home spa day. Made the perfect bubble bath mask. My face felt clean and refreshed after I used it. May purchase a full size.
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
Leaves your skin feeling fresh. It's one of the deepest cleaning masks I've used. My skin is sensitive, but it tolerated the mask well. Much cheaper than the spa. The bottle will last many, many uses.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It is good quality, I was very skeptical when I bought it, it is a very light and clean of the ingredients found in her scent. The stand out for me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. This product contains nothing that I was allergic to natural ingredients and had in it, so I decided to try
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA
I wasn't crazy over this product because my skin was irritated by it and it completely broke me out. My skin is pretty sensitive so this wasn't my favorite product to use
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.