BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kinsey B.
I initially picked this mask for the price. It was relatively inexpensive and looked good. I didn't have any allergic reactions like I have with other masks which was nice and the bottle lasted a while. Good for the price.
Haley W.
Orlando, FL
Felt fresh faced after use. it wasn't too cakey or heavy. Felt gentle on the skin and left a glowing after affect. I felt it was very effective in what it claims to do. My only complaint was the price. I would love to spend a little bit less money next time.
Mary B.
Irritated my sensitive skin. Didn't like the smell either. Not very expensive but not worth it to me. Didn't help my zits either. No lasting irritation but so unpleasant to use! No thank you. Would not repurchase.
Ana M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love this product and this brand as a whole. This one in particular is one of my favs bc of its ability to even out my complexion & equalize my skin tone all while still leaving me with a very smooth face.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case),
Anne-Marie H.
Gallatin, TN
it was good. I really didn't think it exfoliated too hard on my skin. I'm reluctant to try new scrubs because of the harshness of some exfoliants. I was pleasantly surprised at how much gentler it was than many others.
Lexy K.
O Fallon, MO
I love all Alba products and especially love their face wash and masks. The masks are very cleansing and refreshing and seem to really make a difference in overall appearance. It is very effective and I will purchase it again when I run out eventually.
Katie C.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this product and how it makes my face feel afterwards. It doesn't make my face ultra-shiny like other products, and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. A good value for the amount of product, I'd purchase again.
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
This product left me feeling refreshed and my skin felt very happy. I loved the smell and I felt like I was glowing. I do think it dried my skin out a bit but I would put a light layer of lotion on after and that helped.
joab c.
ele é otimo deixa a pele da gente perfeita , fica suave compacta muito delicada , meu dermtologista sempre me recomneda ele , otmo o preço é bom tudo é bom recomendo e aprova ele me ajuda muito muito mesmo, antes minha pele era feia hj lindaaaaaaaaaa
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.