BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Un día fui a TJ Max y me llamo la atención esa crema y cuando llegue a la casa la utilice me encanto te deja súper fresca la piel y huele muy bien y lo mejor de todo es que tiene ingredientes naturales
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Love the way this made my skin look and feel but I did not enjoy the smell. So even though I liked it I wouldn't re-buy it because the smell was just so offputting. I do really enjoy this brand though.
Miriam A.
This mask smells very fresh and natural, like a spa. It leaves my skin feeling gently cleansed and very soft. I usually get mine at a local natural foods store. It is a good mask for when your skin just needs a bit of a boost.
Posey B.
The smell is horrific and you can't even try it before you buy it because it is only available at drugstores! It does although have a lot of product in it. It didn't meet my expectations at all!
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've used the Alba Botanical deep sea facial mask one time before and I absolutely loved the way it made my face feel after. It left a cooking sensation on my face after I washed it off and left my face feeling clean and smooth
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
I am a huge fan of Alba products, but this was not among my favorites. Strong fragrance, and it left my sensitive skin feeling dried out. This is the first product from them that I haven't loved! Boo.
Daphne V.
Unpleasant smell, but effective for its worth. dried out my skin and reduces the size of any visible pimples after one use. leaves my skin very soft and supple after I wash it off as long as I apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Sarah P.
This mask helps get all the gunk out. I love to use it when I've had a really rough week and have been slacking on my skin care routine and it helps to make up for it.
Christina L.
Temple Terrace, FL
Omg omg i absolutely love this this.mot smelled so good and i loved the way my skin felt after i used this. i totally recommend this if you're thinking abput fetting it.
Krysta E.
Tacoma, WA
I love this face mask. It has the benefit for myself, of having no dyes. My skin was visibly smoothr and softer after I used it. It's a great product, especially for the price. I'd recommend it over and over again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.