BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Marissa L.
Ocala
Im a big fan of alba botanica deep dea facial mask. Leaves my skin feeling clean smooth and clears my blemishes. I recommend everyone to give it a try, the price is right and I havent yet found a facial mask that beats this one!
Haley P.
Draper, UT
I liked this mask a lot! No residue, great results. I got it in my monthly Ipsy bag. Very gentle on the skin, which is nice. Great value, would definitely buy again. I would recommend it. I wouldn't say it needs improvement.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
I was very surprised at how great this product actually was. I used it for a month and I wasn't sure if I had liked it because the smell wasn't as appealing. But it did get the job done and my face immediately showed results.
Kinsey B.
I initially picked this mask for the price. It was relatively inexpensive and looked good. I didn't have any allergic reactions like I have with other masks which was nice and the bottle lasted a while. Good for the price.
Megan V.
I love love love all of the alba products! They are always super gentle on your skin and leave such a refreshing feeling. You definitely get a great value for what you pay for. The products are more natural than a lot of others and they have such a great smell!
Ishmeet A.
Sacramento, CA
My mum and I's go to face mask. I have been trying to find a mask that works for me and I have had a lot of trouble. This mask is the best. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would buy over and over again. If you ever get a chance give this mask a try for sure!
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask. Along with many alba products! It smells amazing and I use almost once a week. It's very smooth on my sensitive skin and easy to take off. You only have to leave it on for 5 mins which is the best part! Great product and it leaves my skin smooth
Jennifer P.
Columbus, OH
I think this facial mask is great! It left my skin glowing and beautiful! Which says a lot because my skin can be kind of dingy. If you are looking to try a facial mask you should definitely try this one! The Alba brand is definitely worth the purchase too!
Sophia W.
Hampton
Definitely one of my top ten favorite face masks, I always buy keep this product stocked in my bathroom. Really easy to get all of the product out of the bottle and it smells SO good. I normally buy this at Wal-Mart, Target or Rite-Aid and it hasn't failed me yet
Grace S.
Alba Botanical as a brand is amazing! They are committed to clean ingredients and I love using their products. This face mask is deep cleaning and so luxurious. I usually buy this at my local organic shop. I am a repeat buyer and I would highly recommend it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.