BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this mask. It is a very refreshing feel it leaves on my skin after I have used it! The packaging is very convenient. I would defenitely recommend to my friends and others. It's a great clean feeling and does its job well! I will be buying it again in the future!!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Eu amo esta máscara Eu tenho usado por anos! Grande nos dias em que você cair adormecido com sua composição sobre. Faz meu rosto apertar, mas não poro sugando seco. Minha pele é sentia mais suave Eu tenho alguns acne e isso faz maravilhas e puxa cravos pretos. Deve usá-lo semanalmente para ver os melhores resultados.
Chilu M.
Chilu M.
Santa Clara
This product is okay but it doesn't do much for your skin.  It feels okay bit it makes your skin oily looking after using it.  Also, it does clear up some pimples but it wasn't that great.  I might use it again, but not likely and I don't think I would recommend it.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this multitasking mask left them with supple skin, and many other benefits. When rinsed off, it leaves your skin butter soft. I am really liking this brand. It shrinks the size of my cystic acne and this multitasking mask left them with supple skin, and many other benefits.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the few masks which didn't break me out. I really liked how this product was packaged which lead to easy application. This is a good product for the cost, as a first time user I was hesitant at first but I would buy again.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my face feel amazing & freshly renewed after each scrub & then I follow it with Alba Botanica Hawaiian Moisture Cream Smoothing Jasmine & Vitamin E which makes my face feel like a baby's bottom I wish I had a life time supply
Janay A.
Janay A.
Philadelphia
Purchased this product to try it out. Thought it was a great value for the price.  Loved the clean smooth feeling I was left with after use. Also found it brightened and even my skin tone temporarily as well. Would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a boost to their skin.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Valparaiso, IN
Not only is this product cruelty free, but it works amazingly! It works so well with my combination skin, and helps to even out my skin tone incredibly well! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable home facial.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've noticed that upon using this mask It makes my skin tone very even and smooths or my skin. Only problem is, I have dry skin. And if I were to use this all the time. It'll dry out my skin even more
Essie F.
Essie F.
Huntington Beach
This feels great on your face the minute it touches your face! I do a lot of masks once or twice a week and this is definitely one that I keep in my rotation, it leaves my skin nice & smooth and dewy!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?