BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Nicole P.
Great for my sensitive skin! This product did not irritate my skin like I have experienced with other products. Alba facial mask was gentile and was effective in lightening my acne scars. I highly recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Shelley F.
Stroudsburg, PA
I enjoy this face mask and it leaves my skin feelinf refreshed and clean. I don't really use much other products because they leave my skin itchy. But this one was a winner for me.
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
Loved the scent of this! It reminded me of a beach! The mask was moisturizing and was perfect for winding down and having some relaxation time on a Sunday night!
Mikayla G.
Indianapolis, IN
Really makes my face feel fresh and invigorating! The product has a really nice thick and creamy consistency so it doesn't take much. It's super hard for me to find a great product for my acne prone sensitive skin and this does the trick. Love it!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was just a run of the mill face mask to me..used it a few times, didn't notice it helping or hindering. But it did have a good feel to it, unlike some other masks
Promise J.
Rockwood, TN
This mask helped to get rid of a few blemished areas as well as the dry patches around my nose. It was suitable for my middle aged skin as well as my daughter's teenage skin. We keep Alba products in our home because we have great luck with them!
Carmen C.
Good product, might need to order online appose to walking in the store. Before trying any product for the face please research the product in case you might be allergic to an chemicals used for its making.
Ashley H.
I thought it was nice. It feels good on the skin and I like the way my skin looks after using it. Alba is a nice brand as well. I think the effects are short term though (but aren't all facial masks?). Overall it is a pretty nice product.
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like the scent of this product as well as the fact that it makes my skin clean. The little particles in the mask help clean my pores especially around my nose. I would recommend this to whomever needs a smooth skin.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA
I use face mask all the time. This mask is high quality and deep cleaning. The scent is nice and I enjoyed the texture as well. Will be one of my go to Mask in the future.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.