BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mariah C.
Modesto, CA
Oh how I love Alba Botanica products. This facial mask is a staple in my skin care routine. For me, it helps clear out my skin as I use it about once a week. Its not too harsh on the skin, but I do find it to be rather drying but nothing a moisturizer can't handle.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY
I felt that this mask really moisturized my face, but also had a nice scent. I was pleased by this product even though buying a face mask can sometimes be a risk. This was relaxing and something I will continue to use in the future as well as recommend to my friends!
Alyssa S.
Rural Hall, NC
This really unclogged my pores and made my entire face feel just tighter, and softer in all honesty, the smell of the product is better than some facial masks I have used, the packaging is wonderful, would I buy again? I would but I wouldn't use it on a weekly basis.
Brandi P.
Land O Lakes, FL
This mask is okay. It did not personally do anything to make me love it and want to buy it again. The packaging is nice, and the product is not too harsh. I like the product but I have products that I love more and do not need to buy this one again because of that.
Evelyn g.
Wellford, SC
I have never used this product, but my biracial cousin has and it turned her face pink, almost like it was a slight chemical burn. She has not used this product ever since. But she did say that it worked perfectly some of her friends who made her want to try it.
Nazifah A.
Lorton, VA
This product is absolutely wonderful it exfoliates my skin wonderfully and leaves me feeling fresh it has a nice scent to it and the packing is pretty as well its very gentle for my sensitive skin I recommended it to all my friends I would buy it again for sure
Chelsy B.
Works nicely. I just wish it was easier to wash off. It's hard to wash this off when you are using the sink. I will just wash my face, use the mask, and then get in the shower. It makes the removal easy that way.
Morgan H.
York, PA
This mask will last you a long time and it is worth your money. This luxurious face mask goes on smooth and when you take it off your face almost glows. This mask also helped me to control my acne. When you wash it off the mask will not stain your wash rag like other masks, and it will rinse out completely.
Cassandra L.
Greenville, NC
I left the mask on for a total of 20 minutes and I could really feel all the nasty stuff in my face get drawn out. It stung a little in the beginning but nothing too bad. It did not leave my face red afterwards either. I like this product and would use it again!
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I like the smell and the feel of this mask. And I also appreciate the all-natural properties of Alba Botanical products in general. But I'm never sure if it actually produced any results. It's definitely gentle on the skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.