BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jazzy M.
Seattle
This face mask seems to brighten and clean my face without overdrying. I bought it at a grocery store and used it pretty often for about a week. I don't have many problems with uneven skin tone, but it made my skin feel and look nice. It's a good product, but it's not a miracle.
Salina V.
I really liked using this product, it made my face so smooth and it really evened out my complexion. It was super gentle on my face and effective. I would definitely purchase again. The packaging was nice, but the mask itself is decently thick and a little hard to squeeze out.
Hannah P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this multitasking mask left them with supple skin, and many other benefits. When rinsed off, it leaves your skin butter soft. I am really liking this brand. It shrinks the size of my cystic acne and this multitasking mask left them with supple skin, and many other benefits.
jasmine v.
Fresno, CA
this mask worked great for my face when I used it,it was so relaxing also when I was ready to take it off my face was really soft. So this product worked perfectly and I would recommend this product to family and friends.so the alba botanica deep sea facial mask worked great.
Violeta R.
Azusa
I love this mask! you can use it as a spot treatment or as a full on mask for your entire face. Though the packaging is green, the actual mask is white. Sometimes I leave it overnight and my face is feeling refreshed and new the next day!
Emma R.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the few masks which didn't break me out. I really liked how this product was packaged which lead to easy application. This is a good product for the cost, as a first time user I was hesitant at first but I would buy again.
Kathleen Q.
West View, PA
I love this product and the majority of the alba brand ! This mask is so affordable but doesn't seem cheap at all it really gets the job done ! I also like that this product has so many natural ingredients, it really get the job done !
Anne L.
Dana Point
I LOVE THE ALBA EVEN LINE.  THE MASKS ARE GREAT, I HAVE USED THE EVEN LINE FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AND I LOVE HOW WELL IT GENTLY CLEANS MY FACE.  THE MASKS ARE EASY TO USE AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED.  I HAVE PURCHASED THEM AT CVS AND ONLINE THROUGH AMAZON.
Nicole F.
Phoenix, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture of this product is nice- the grain is nice for exfoliating but not too rough. The product however leaves my face dry, so my skin gets greasy later on. It doesn't seem to do anything for my skin. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great product to use for my face! I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful on what products I can use but this one didn't irritate my skin at all. It also provides a deep clean and left my fave feeling great
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?