BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the fragrance of this product.  It left my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.  I have dry skin and this was perfect and did not overly dry out my skin.  It felt really gentle during the treatment.  I would recommend this to others and will purchase again.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
No my most favorite mask, but this didn't irritate my skin as much as I expected it would and I would use it again! It's a good product and I'm interested in trying other products from the brand in the future.
Christy V.
Christy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nice packaging. Feels very good on face and easily to put on. Make your face feel completely refreshed. Very gentle on the face also. Not harsh at all. I don't remember how much exactly, but I think it was reasonable priced. Would buy it again.
Robert F.
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
I believe this product deserves three stars. I believe that the smell is good, the feeling of the product on the skin feels amazing BUT I do not believe it does what it is intended to do. There is room from improvement but the basics are there.
Meachelle L.
Meachelle L.
Kelso
I absolutely love what this product does for my skin! This makes my face look brighter, feel smoother and cleaner, and has over time improved the amount of redness. I use this twice a week for 15-30 minutes when I want a deep and fresh clean.
Emma B.
Emma B.
The mask is so refreshing, and really exfoliates. I recommend using this mask a few days before a special event to really see the results. I use it about once a week to give my face a pick me up! I love this mask over any others I have tried.
Nycki M.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your face will feel so refreshed after this mask. It truly helps with facial blemishes and preventing further skin damage. This is so what affordable but it is a small bottle. It last me a while because I only use it once every other week.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Emeryville, CA
I was looking for an everyday facial mask and I went to target and found this one. I have to say that it wasn't specifically what I was looking for but ultimately I really like the product! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and firm! It also helps tone my skins complexion! It is at an affordable price, it definitely is a must try!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this mask. It is a very refreshing feel it leaves on my skin after I have used it! The packaging is very convenient. I would defenitely recommend to my friends and others. It's a great clean feeling and does its job well! I will be buying it again in the future!!
Shirley G.
Shirley G.
arverne, NY
Natural, and refreshing. This face mask is perfect to revitalize your skin. Great quality and good price. I use it one time and I will totally use it again. Is gentle to skin and smells good. A must have!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?