• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Wilmington, OH
This Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask works pretty good. It has been effective, by making my face feel overall refreshing and cleaner. I bought this product from a friend and I love it. would buy it again if when I come upon in in a store!
Justina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
There are few brands I buy to use on my face and Alba is my favorite. This mask is great to get a deep clean, I'd probably use it once or twice a week. It definitely made me feel like my pores got a deeper clean and I would buy it again.
Mercades S.
I like the scent of this product. My skin felt refreshed afterwards but my cheeks and forehead can be sensitive at time so it left my face a little red. I've only used it a handful of times so maybe I need to keep using to get acclimated to the product.
Sasha T.
Best ever! I am by a fan of using many scrubs because of how sensitive my skin is. I was worried because I thought it was going to burn my skin like others did. This didn't. My skin felt rejuvenated, soft, alive! Great smell, great feel.
Lauren R.
Love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! I like to apply this in the shower and allow the steam to amplify the effects of the mask. The packaging is good and the consistency is so thick.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
I liked the product and it has a very nice smell and it's not too expensive I only used it a couple of times and I bought mine at target since they carry many products from the brand and it was a gentle face mask but I think it could be improved if it was easier to take off
Kaleigh Brynne M.
Montgomery, AL
This mask clears my skin up very quickly! It can dry my face out if I'm not to careful. The price of this product is great. I don't love this product but I don't hate this product. It has a nice scent that is not over powering. I would recommend this only if you have oily skin.
Kayla S.
Really luxurious feeling on my face! I genuinely loved how it felt while it was on and also how great my skin felt afterwards. It's gentle (and I have very sensitive skin). It's a bit out of my price range though so I can't buy often.
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves my face feeling and looking so clean and refreshed. I use this once a week depending on my activity on the outside. If I am out more than usual and I sweat more I will use it twice in a week
Emma S.
The Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is a great mask! It makes you feel super refreshed and clean! It was a pretty good value and nice packaging! I found it online and at Target! I would highly recommend it if anyone wants to feel super refreshed!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.