BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ana M.
Ana M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love this product and this brand as a whole. This one in particular is one of my favs bc of its ability to even out my complexion & equalize my skin tone all while still leaving me with a very smooth face.
Amy D.
Amy D.
I thought this skin mask worked really well. It made my skin feel clean and refreshed. Its hypo-allergenic so it didn't break my face out. It is very inexpensive around $5 at target. I would recommend this if you want to give your face a healthy glow.
Amy Dalisa M.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case),
Deedra H.
Deedra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved this product! Felt good and smelled even better! I have reccomended this product to friends and family! It is very gentle on the skin and was very effective in softening my skin! Loved everthing about it and use it at least once a week!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this product and how it makes my face feel afterwards. It doesn't make my face ultra-shiny like other products, and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. A good value for the amount of product, I'd purchase again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
I have never used an Alba product I did not like and this is no exception! It met my expectations and left my skin soft and smooth. I love the scent of every Alba Product and purchased this one at Fred Meyer.
joab c.
joab c.
ele é otimo deixa a pele da gente perfeita , fica suave compacta muito delicada , meu dermtologista sempre me recomneda ele , otmo o preço é bom tudo é bom recomendo e aprova ele me ajuda muito muito mesmo, antes minha pele era feia hj lindaaaaaaaaaa
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the fragrance of this product.  It left my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.  I have dry skin and this was perfect and did not overly dry out my skin.  It felt really gentle during the treatment.  I would recommend this to others and will purchase again.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Alba botanica face products! You're face feels so fresh, moisturized and smooth. I don't use many things on my skin because it's sensitive but I have never had a breakout or irritation from Alba Botanica
Raquel R S.
Raquel R S.
I turn into a big green blob monster when I put this mask on and come out looking like the most beautiful princess with the clearest skin in the universe! I've only purchased this once and will keep buying it from now on!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?