BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
I use this product once in 2 or 3 weeks. It does a good job cleaning your skin and pores. My skin feels soft and clean after use. it's a good value and worth it. I recommend it
elaina b.
Alba hasn't been my favorite facial treatment, i didn't like how it made my face feel and it didn't meet my overall expectations. i got the product at target for a good price, not too expensive and i probably would not buy it again just because i know theres things i like more.
Kari K.
Oconomowoc, WI
Goes on smooth and my skin feels good after I used it. I'm not sure that my skin tone is more even. Perhaps I should use it more often? I love that I can get it at Target.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
I loved the feeling of my skin after using the Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial. My skin is sensitive and this wasn't too rough on it. My skin always feels soft, tight and clean after using this mask!
Shae A.
Chandler, AZ
Great product! leaves me feeling refreshed. I always do this after a rough workout. I grab a bestie and we make our way into the steam room and let these stay on while we get out steam on. You really feel it working and you can see the difference the moment it comes off
Te'Lor D.
La Vergne, TN
It had a nice consistency when applied, and the smell was very pleasant. It's a very light and clean scent from the ingredients that are in it. The one that stands out the most to me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. yes I would buy again
Ashley E.
Greensboro, NC
I actually did not like this product. I felt like it made my face break out more and made my skin very irritated. I do have sensitive skin so I should have known better.
Alexis S.
I LOVE this mask. It is the best mask. It left my face perfectly soft. It met what i expected to pay. It wasn't that expensive. It was effective. It was really gentle on my face especially because I have sensitive skin. I wouldn't change the product even if I could!!
Lauren A.
Trevose, PA
This mask smells decent and isn't too abrasive on the skin as I have found some other masks to be. It cleans out your pours well while leaving skin adequately hydrated.
Sophie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually looked up reviews before I bought this one! They said the smell alone will make you feel amazing and it's so true!! And you can leave it on for more than 5 minutes and it will leave your skin soft and so so smooth. Also only $10! Definitely worth it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.