BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jade a.
orange, CA
I thought this was okay. I love the smell that was very enjoyable and soothing but im not sure ill buy again. I reccomend it though to anyone able to splurge and give themselves a little spa day. Cute green packaging too! Get this if you want to treat yourself!!!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love all Alba botanical products. They have everything from face wash to facemasks shampoo and conditioner. They are very affordable and effective. Alba botanical is my favorite brand out there right now I can't get enough of it you should deathly try it.
Shelby H.
Lore City, OH
Leaves your face feeling fresh and is very gentle on any type of skin. Can be bought at your local walmart. Clean smelling and nice bottle. Doesnt make a mess when ussing it either!
Beth S.
Preston, MD
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is my go-to mask for times when my face is REALLY in trouble. You know those days.. breakouts, skin looks ashy and blotchy.. this Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask will save the day! I give it a 4 rather than a 5 because it has such a strong fragrance.
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
This mask is so great! It makes your skin feel amazing and is very gentle I have sensitive skin and the mask did not bother me at all.! I love all their products and this is another great one!! Very awesome and would recommend to anyone who asked!
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek , CA
I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I do a mask every weekend and this is one of my favorites. I love how this goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feel clean and a little tighter and brighter.
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
I believe this product deserves three stars. I believe that the smell is good, the feeling of the product on the skin feels amazing BUT I do not believe it does what it is intended to do. There is room from improvement but the basics are there.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE ALBA! It is honestly one of the only skin care products that I will use. It's facial moisturizers are so nice and I love their cleansers. The bottle is a pretty green color and I don't feel as if its hard nor super genital. I would definitelyy recommend.
Debbie H.
08754
I liked this product. I really enjoyed this this brand so I was excited to tryout their mask.I liked the way my fask was left feeling clean and soft without any leftover residue.
Saki A.
Stantonville, TN
I love Alba skin care products. They are organic, cruelty free and great for my sensitive skin. They do a great packaging. I'm repeat user and it's easy to shop them at local drug stores. It's very effective. I would buy again and can recommend to anyone who has a sensitive skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.