BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
I like it, is really nice 👍🏻 this brand use natural product.
Equalizes Pigmentation
For an Even Complexion
Hypo-Allergenic
No Parabens, Phthalates or Animal Testing
100% Vegetarian Ingredients
The Full-On Even-Steven Treatment
Bella V.
LOVE this product! I only use it about once a month when My skiin needs a deep clean and some extra love. Doesn't feel tight or itchy, has a wonderful scent. Skin feels fresh and clean afterwards
Alexa M.
Huntersville, NC
This product is so nice!!!!!! 10/10 would recommend this product or anything this brand has to offer. This product is so nice and the scent is not overpowering. This helped to clear up the sweat bumps on my face in about two weeks! I will be repurchasing soon:)
Gabriel A.
This mask is good! It lifts dirt from pores as well as leaving a fresh feeling After! It doesn't irritate your skin! I recommend to everyone who is looking for a facial mask! This is a great product and will do the job!
Michelle  N.
Austin, TX
Makes my skin feel so soft, smooth and pure. I can feel it cleaning imperfections and noticed a difference in my skin after just a few times using it.
It was effective, but I'm not sure if it provides much difference from regular face washes. Still fun to use a mask product though!
Alexandrea H.
Yonkers, NY
I truly love Alba products however i wasn't such a huge fan of the Deep sea facial mask. i was expecting deep moisture but my face felt dry and irritated after my first 4 uses. I used it for 3 weeks 2x a week. I don't think i will use it again but I would recommend because the ingredients are great.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I tried some of my daughters facial mask and I loved the way it made my face feel, a couple of days of using my regular face mask I went and bought some of the alpha botanical of my own!
Brittney R.
Honolulu, HI
I use to use this a while back . It was good kept my face moisturized and the packaging is nice easy to get it out the tube. Easy to apply to your face and all around good product and I would recommend this product .
Talia H.
Loveland, OH
I love the Alba products so so much! The mask, along with most of the other products, helps my face a lot! I have some pretty bad break outs sometimes but the Alba products really help to diminish the breakouts :)
Amanda B.
Columbus, OH
My skin feels sooo fresh after this mask. Unfortunately I couldn't give it 5 stars because I personally did not see long term results from this mask, just a soft, freshness after use.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.