BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1965)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Daniela R.
The smell is nice, I quite liked it, and you feel it cleans your pores but it was really harsh for my face. I have sensitive skin, so it peeled soon after I washed my face :( I wouldn't by it again, but be careful when you use it if you're sensitive too!
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this facemask. It feels so cool on your face and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed without drying it out. The value is great, it's lasted me for 5 months because I only use it on occasion. I most definitely plan on buying again.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I got this from walmart and it smells nice but I really don't like it to much. It costs a lot for the amount that you get and left my skin broke out. There was something in it that my skin didn't agree with it. I had to wash it out right away. I haven't tried the other products kinda afraid too
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
Great mask to purify skin! Highly recommend! I put this on and felt refreshed and clean after the mask was removed. It was exactly what I was looking for in a mask.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
This face mask is perfect for when you want to skip the spa and still look like you went. The smell is wonderful. You can feel the product changing your face. It's not too harsh and not too light. It does it's job to clean and make your face better.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sadly this facial mask burned my sensitive skin. The smells and initial going on feel was great but after about a minute of having it on I could tell I was walking away with a red sore face. Would not use again and wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I found out about this brand a few years ago. I've been using their stuff ever since. This is one of the few brands that I've purchased multiple products from. This face mask really helps to clean out my pores and leaves my face feeling super clean.
Sharon L.
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is a product that I used once a few months ago. It was effective, but it was similar to many other facial asks out there. It was a pretty good value and mostly gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to others.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Smells great and really does leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean, like you can tell your pores got unclogged haha Only drawback is it's SUPER DUPER granular so if you don't like that or seem to get face washes in your eyes this might not be for you.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.