BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Hampton
Definitely one of my top ten favorite face masks, I always buy keep this product stocked in my bathroom. Really easy to get all of the product out of the bottle and it smells SO good. I normally buy this at Wal-Mart, Target or Rite-Aid and it hasn't failed me yet
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Columbus, OH
I think this facial mask is great! It left my skin glowing and beautiful! Which says a lot because my skin can be kind of dingy. If you are looking to try a facial mask you should definitely try this one! The Alba brand is definitely worth the purchase too!
Ishmeet A.
Ishmeet A.
Sacramento, CA
My mum and I's go to face mask. I have been trying to find a mask that works for me and I have had a lot of trouble. This mask is the best. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would buy over and over again. If you ever get a chance give this mask a try for sure!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Alba Botanical as a brand is amazing! They are committed to clean ingredients and I love using their products. This face mask is deep cleaning and so luxurious. I usually buy this at my local organic shop. I am a repeat buyer and I would highly recommend it.
Megan V.
Megan V.
I love love love all of the alba products! They are always super gentle on your skin and leave such a refreshing feeling. You definitely get a great value for what you pay for. The products are more natural than a lot of others and they have such a great smell!
Kinsey B.
Kinsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I initially picked this mask for the price. It was relatively inexpensive and looked good. I didn't have any allergic reactions like I have with other masks which was nice and the bottle lasted a while. Good for the price.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask. Along with many alba products! It smells amazing and I use almost once a week. It's very smooth on my sensitive skin and easy to take off. You only have to leave it on for 5 mins which is the best part! Great product and it leaves my skin smooth
Haley W.
Haley W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt fresh faced after use. it wasn't too cakey or heavy. Felt gentle on the skin and left a glowing after affect. I felt it was very effective in what it claims to do. My only complaint was the price. I would love to spend a little bit less money next time.
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't that great. I felt a little refreshed after use but the product felt pasty and Dried my skin out. I purchased it at Target. I was disappointed. The packaging was decent but nothing special.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Irritated my sensitive skin. Didn't like the smell either. Not very expensive but not worth it to me. Didn't help my zits either. No lasting irritation but so unpleasant to use! No thank you. Would not repurchase.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?