BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because all the ingredientes that it have are natural and is good for my type of skin. It have a good presentation, I like the color of package, also it have ingredients deep sea, I buy it again, the room for improvement is like 20%
Rachel B.
Little Rock, AR
One of the best masks I've ever tried. I like that ingredients are mostly natural and organic so I know I'm putting good things on my skin. Price isn't bad either for the size you get. It lasts a very long time.
Katie H.
This face mask is overall great for acne!!! I definitely was not expecting it to work cause of past experiances. It is a little pricey but it is good. Packaging is nice, I mean, what do you expect from a face mask lol and I would definitely buy again
Kathryn K.
Lock Haven
I love this product!! Made my skin look clean and refreshed. Only thing was it dried out some of my face, my cheeks and near my nose. But overall, I liked it and would definitely use again. Well made, cute packaging, great product. Definitely try it!
Shelby H.
Lore City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your face feeling fresh and is very gentle on any type of skin. Can be bought at your local walmart. Clean smelling and nice bottle. Doesnt make a mess when ussing it either!
Jade a.
orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was okay. I love the smell that was very enjoyable and soothing but im not sure ill buy again. I reccomend it though to anyone able to splurge and give themselves a little spa day. Cute green packaging too! Get this if you want to treat yourself!!!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Alba botanical products. They have everything from face wash to facemasks shampoo and conditioner. They are very affordable and effective. Alba botanical is my favorite brand out there right now I can't get enough of it you should deathly try it.
Rebecca D.
San Diego
This was my first time trying this product. I liked the smell Right away. Unfortunately I find all of albas prouducts a little harsh. I found this at target. I was disappointed in the reaction my skin had. i probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so great! It makes your skin feel amazing and is very gentle I have sensitive skin and the mask did not bother me at all.! I love all their products and this is another great one!! Very awesome and would recommend to anyone who asked!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?