BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Cassandra I.
I really like this product. It makes my skin feel softer and look more even toned after using it. I think it’s a really great brand, and worth the price because this tube will last you a little while. Plus it’s all natural and cruelty free!
Krista P.
Alba Botanical Even Advanced Deep Sea Facial Mask has really helped to clean my pores. I have noticed that my skin feels smoother and firmer. My skin tone is more even. My age spots are not as dark. I will continue to use this product... happy with the results so far.
Caralynn C.
Mulberry , FL
If you ever watch those one time movies with the girls wearing the masks with the cucumbers on their eyes and wish that was you this is 100% the right mask for you . It is so fun and really seems to clean out the toxins from your skin. It just feels like a mud mask .
Katy B.
Absolutely loved this!! The packaging is so beautiful! I love all of the Alba products. Especially the sunscreens. This product is definitely effective and gets the job done. It feels amazing and i would definitely buy more!
Dani H.
North Mankato, MN
This is a good basic face mask. The price is decent for what you get. If you are looking for just a basic mask to start with like if you are new to masks I would recommend this one. Not too intense on the skin but does help!
Nya R.
Maple Grove, MN
I loved the formula and how much it tried. I could feel the formula working into my skin, I’ve bought one bottle of this and it’s lasted a long time. I don’t love the packaging because lots gets crusted on the cap
Skyler H.
gilbert
I like this mask for my acne as it dries out any active pimples, however, it is very drying and irritating on my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin that gets irritated easily. I would only use this as a spot treatment.
Kassaundra J.
Olympia, WA
This facial product is amazing! My skin looks so smooth and fresh after I use it! I find myself continuing to purchase this product over and over. It's a pretty good value for the amount you receive. I would recommend this product.
Austin E.
Swannanoa, NC
I love this product! My complexion cleared up well without it irritating my skin! Great value! I would recommend to people with normal skin as that is what I have and cannot speak to anyone else's experience. I will absolutely continue to buy this product!
Nicole V.
Monroe , MI
I love this product!! It’s nice pricey at all and is relatively available and some of the stores I shop at. This scrub makes my skin feel so wonderful after every use! I would recommend for any skin condition but if you have dry skin just lotion it after.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?