• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashlee S.
I love it gave my skin a glow. I felt it was gentle and didn’t leave my face red or irritated like some other brands do. I also really like the smelled and texture of this product. I would use it again.
Teresa O.
Very good product and has really helped my skin. Very nice package and easy to store. Very gentle and soothing. I really like this and will for sure buy this again. I would so recommend this product!!!
Emily G.
rochester, MN
This mask is the perfect mask that is natural and it doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils. I like the smell and consistency of it. It did not cause me to breakout after using it multiple times
Brittney S.
I am writing this review for the "good and clean fruit acid detox mini peel" from the alba botanical line. I love this mask! It's safe to use on my sensitive skin and leave my skin glowing! It burns a little at first but then you can feel your pores releasing all the gunk and pollution for the week and it's all worth it!
Mariko R.
I like this clay mask a lot - easy to find in stores and a decent price. It absorbs a fair amount of oil without making my skin feel tight or dry. It also rinses off very easily compared to other clay masks I've tried. My only complaint is that it can be hard to get out of the tube towards the end of the product's life.
Britany D.
It's ok. It doesn't hurt by any means, but I haven't been wowed by it either. I tend to use it more during the summer as I am very oily in my T zone and need a bit extra help keeping my pores clear. I don't know that I will purchase again. I don't seem to have as much time to regularly be doing masks as it is. It's just not a high priority. I'm more likely to try something else. If I don't find anything better then I may repurchase eventually.
Shama V.
Richmond , VA
I like this mask it does the job that is supposed to do. It is affordable not at all pricey. It is very easy to use. I bought this from Marshalls but I am sure you can but it at any drug stores.
Santina Z.
New Hartford
This product was great. I really liked how it made my skin feel after I rinsed it off. It felt softer than ever but so hydrated. I think this face mask is effective and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alicia H.
This product cools and refreshes the skin. This product improves skin texture by smoothing the skin and gives a silky fine finish to the skin. Helps to get rid of any dark spots and tones the skin beautifully.
Alisha R.
West Park, FL
This mask is flipping amazing.  I use this on Friday nights or Saturday mornings.  I leave it on my face for about 15 minutes.  After rinsing my skin has a nice refreshing look without feeling dried out.  I have my teenage niece using it now. The price is okay and I plan to keep this mask in my face cleansing routine.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.