BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! Leaves my skin refreshed, clean, and tightened without irritating or drying out my sensitive skin. My skin still feels refreshed for up to 48 hours after, and I've notied that my pores stay smaller for a few days afeter I've used it as well. Would definitely buy again.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask is great to use right when you get out of the shower. It is a deep pore cleansing mask. When you apply it, it goes on really thick and then sets like a mus mask. You wear it for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with warm water and your face is glowing! Highly recommend.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I use this Alba mask two to four times a month. It keeps my skin in good shape and is very effective. Without it, I can't imagine what my face would look like. To say it met my expectations would be an understatement. I bought this online but I hear it's available in lots of stores.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've really enjoyed this mask. The smell is good and it feels so refreshing both while the mask is on your face and after you wash it away. It's very gentle so it shouldn't irritate sensitive skin. I have bought this product multiple times as it is a great all around skin care mask.
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin feel so soft, smooth and pure. I can feel it cleaning imperfections and noticed a difference in my skin after just a few times using it.
It was effective, but I'm not sure if it provides much difference from regular face washes. Still fun to use a mask product though!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this mask about once a week for a few months or whenever I feel like my skin could use some extra clarifying. I can't say that I see any immediate results as far as the clarity of my skin, but I do feel like it helps even out my skin tone, especially when I'm tired.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Panama City, FL
I was excited to try this product because I love facial masks. However, I had a bad reaction and I actually broke out more by using this product. I would not recommend to anyone. I also used this brand of sunscreen on my face and I applied it several times and I burned severely.
Kaleigh Brynne M.
Kaleigh Brynne M.
Montgomery, AL
This mask clears my skin up very quickly! It can dry my face out if I'm not to careful. The price of this product is great. I don't love this product but I don't hate this product. It has a nice scent that is not over powering. I would recommend this only if you have oily skin.
elaina b.
elaina b.
Alba hasn't been my favorite facial treatment, i didn't like how it made my face feel and it didn't meet my overall expectations. i got the product at target for a good price, not too expensive and i probably would not buy it again just because i know theres things i like more.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This facial mask smells great and gives my skin a soft awakening. I absolutely love it and find it really effective. It met my expectations for a deep cleansing face mask, and I didn't have to leave it on for a very long time to see the effects. I would recommend and buy again!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?