BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love myself some masks and I loved this one too! It definitely met all of my expectations. Super nice! It was gentle and soft but still helpful for clogged pores. I saw it at Ross for three bucks and it will definitely be in my cart soon! Thanks for the great snap!
Amelia G.
Narragansett, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at TJMaxx for half the retail price. I really love this product, it is so refreshing on my skin and I truly notice a difference when I use it. I love to put it on before I go to bed, right after I shower. My skin feels flawless and sooo glowy! Love it.
Savannah M.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way that this smells. It does clear up my face if I use it often enough, and it does not dry out my face. The only thing is I have to use it for five times a week to notice any difference. So I think I will find something else, but it is a great product.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy it at Sephora store. It comes with a simply package. This product is really easy to apply. Time to dry is about 15 to 20 minute. After applying it, you are free to do something else. The cons is it is hard to take off as it sticks to your face very well.
francia r.
Los Angeles
This mask left my face smooth and fresh feeling and I also loved the smell.  This mask definitely met my expectations and I bought this at Target for a really affordable price. I would definitely buy this again as well as try other products from Alba!
Geysel J.
Good for any skin types and tones I Apply daily to clean face and neck I used it ofther my 1 pregnancy this is a great cream! I love the smell I can't believe all the complaints on the smell it is a clean refreshing scent. I give credit to Alba Botanica :)
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
I love all alba stuff, it's all fantastic, natural and just great for the skin. I recommend the lotions and bath stuff for sure! Yes they have a bigger price than Aveeno or other brands but this is totally worth it. Less chances of skin problems and damage
Amy D.
I thought this skin mask worked really well. It made my skin feel clean and refreshed. Its hypo-allergenic so it didn't break my face out. It is very inexpensive around $5 at target. I would recommend this if you want to give your face a healthy glow.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I enjoyed the feeling of the product and the scent very much! This was my first time trying it so I was hopeful for positive results. I was a bit disappointed in the results, but generally I found it to be a nice product with appealing packaging.
Deedra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved this product! Felt good and smelled even better! I have reccomended this product to friends and family! It is very gentle on the skin and was very effective in softening my skin! Loved everthing about it and use it at least once a week!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?