BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Anne L.
Anne L.
Dana Point
I LOVE THE ALBA EVEN LINE.  THE MASKS ARE GREAT, I HAVE USED THE EVEN LINE FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AND I LOVE HOW WELL IT GENTLY CLEANS MY FACE.  THE MASKS ARE EASY TO USE AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED.  I HAVE PURCHASED THEM AT CVS AND ONLINE THROUGH AMAZON.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Thia product does what it is supposed to. It just irritated my skin a little bit. I do have very sensitive skin. I believe if my skin wasn't so sensitive that I would have loved this product. You should try it and see for yourself
Neda B.
Neda B.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask, but I LOVE the other Alba peel off mask. That one is my go to mask! This one was just bleh for me. Not good for my combination skin, but might work for you. Give it a try if you want. Would not purchase again honestly.

Pros: INEXPENSIVE AF
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lilburn, GA
Love using all of the Alba products because they are all natural!  this one does wonders.  It evens skin tone and helps lessen dark spots. It's really effective and my skin automatically looks brighter upon use. Love it!
harmony m.
harmony m.
Winchester, CA
I was really impressed with this product! I have sensitive skin and am really skeptical about using new products but this left my skin feeling clean and smooth. I have oily skin and this helped to get my oiliness under control.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Ocala
Im a big fan of alba botanica deep dea facial mask. Leaves my skin feeling clean smooth and clears my blemishes. I recommend everyone to give it a try, the price is right and I havent yet found a facial mask that beats this one!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Winter Haven, FL
This mask is good in my opinion. I've used it a fair enough amount of times to know that it's not my favorite but it's not my least liked either. It makes my skin feel some what smooth when I'm done which is what I look for in face masks/scrubs, along with a few other things but I didn't notice much more than a bit softer skin right after application until maybe the middle of the following day. It's not a horrible product, just not the best one I've ever used.
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
Narragansett, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at TJMaxx for half the retail price. I really love this product, it is so refreshing on my skin and I truly notice a difference when I use it. I love to put it on before I go to bed, right after I shower. My skin feels flawless and sooo glowy! Love it.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Draper, UT
I liked this mask a lot! No residue, great results. I got it in my monthly Ipsy bag. Very gentle on the skin, which is nice. Great value, would definitely buy again. I would recommend it. I wouldn't say it needs improvement.
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very surprised at how great this product actually was. I used it for a month and I wasn't sure if I had liked it because the smell wasn't as appealing. But it did get the job done and my face immediately showed results.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?