BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I've always loved this mask. You get a lot of bang for your buck. It pulls out impurities without leaving you too dry like sown clay masks can do. The packaging is simple and I like that. I would recommend this for people who have oily to combination skin.
Aimee D.
This facial mask works pretty well. I haven't noticed any good affects on my skin or anything. It smells pretty good, in my opinion. I've used other masks that have smelled better and actually done something for my skin. This mask is eh, in my opinion.
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
My friend wanted me to try this brand of facial washes with her. After my first few uses, I actually broke out more from them. This mask made my skin feel dry and itchy. I have very sensitive skin, so if you do too, I might stay away from these products.
Daniela R.
The smell is nice, I quite liked it, and you feel it cleans your pores but it was really harsh for my face. I have sensitive skin, so it peeled soon after I washed my face :( I wouldn't by it again, but be careful when you use it if you're sensitive too!
Ciara P.
Burnham, ME
I have terrible blackheads on my nose and chin . I have tried many different brands of deep sea masks. many of them are very exspensive and after trying them a few times as directed, nothing.. my skin showed no improvement! Then , came alone Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask and after one use I noticed a difference, and continuing to use it as part of my skin care routine, I have no huge, disgusting blackheads.
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Love Alba products and their masks are no exception. I purchased my Alba Mask at a local drug store this time. I really loved the job it did. Made my skin tingle in a great way and my skin felt so clean and soft after. I have and would recommend this product to others andI would totally buy again.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I got this from walmart and it smells nice but I really don't like it to much. It costs a lot for the amount that you get and left my skin broke out. There was something in it that my skin didn't agree with it. I had to wash it out right away. I haven't tried the other products kinda afraid too
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
This face mask is perfect for when you want to skip the spa and still look like you went. The smell is wonderful. You can feel the product changing your face. It's not too harsh and not too light. It does it's job to clean and make your face better.
Sharon L.
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is a product that I used once a few months ago. It was effective, but it was similar to many other facial asks out there. It was a pretty good value and mostly gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to others.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.