BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alexa M.
Huntersville, NC
This product is so nice!!!!!! 10/10 would recommend this product or anything this brand has to offer. This product is so nice and the scent is not overpowering. This helped to clear up the sweat bumps on my face in about two weeks! I will be repurchasing soon:)
Michelle  N.
Austin, TX
Makes my skin feel so soft, smooth and pure. I can feel it cleaning imperfections and noticed a difference in my skin after just a few times using it.
It was effective, but I'm not sure if it provides much difference from regular face washes. Still fun to use a mask product though!
Brittney R.
Honolulu, HI
I use to use this a while back . It was good kept my face moisturized and the packaging is nice easy to get it out the tube. Easy to apply to your face and all around good product and I would recommend this product .
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I tried some of my daughters facial mask and I loved the way it made my face feel, a couple of days of using my regular face mask I went and bought some of the alpha botanical of my own!
Alexandrea H.
Yonkers, NY
I truly love Alba products however i wasn't such a huge fan of the Deep sea facial mask. i was expecting deep moisture but my face felt dry and irritated after my first 4 uses. I used it for 3 weeks 2x a week. I don't think i will use it again but I would recommend because the ingredients are great.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
This mask is lovely, it soothes but also makes your skin feel cleansed and fresh. You don't need to leave it on forever, for me 5-10 minutes works, and then you can just remove in the shower with a soft washcloth. The whole Deep Sea line is wonderful.
Aisha A.
Calera, AL
I don't use too many facial masks but when I do this is what I grab. It leaves my face feeling smooth and the packaging is nice and convenient. You can find this mask at any local drugstore and it does the trick.
Amanda B.
Columbus, OH
My skin feels sooo fresh after this mask. Unfortunately I couldn't give it 5 stars because I personally did not see long term results from this mask, just a soft, freshness after use.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
Strange stuff
This product is unlike any mask I have used in the past. The fragrance comes on strong and reminds me of cheap soap - I am put in mind of Zest. The texture of the product itself is gelatinous and soapy, so much so that I read the front of the bottle again to make sure it said "mask" and not "cleanser" or the like. I left it on my skin long enough to dry out, and when I washed it off my skin did feel tighter and very smooth. However, I also noticed that I had gotten some on my shirt, and the stuff bleached the color out of my shirt in that spot! I think there is more to this product than meets the eye - it has some strong ingredients. I am no chemist, but maybe the capric/caprylic triglyceride and stearic acid ingredients may be responsible for the bleaching effect. Perhaps it should really be labeled a chemical peel. In any case, it is not the all-natural product that it appears to be.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
This product and the Alba company period was one of my Go to products. The mask leaves your skin feeling fresh but for someone with oily skin it left me with acne if I used once a week
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Is this product better than the glam glow mask ?? Does it help with black heads ??
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
What skin type is this good for? I usually use the Alba botanica Hawaiian mask.
Kristie A.
Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?