BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely lovvvvve all of the Alba products! This deep sea facial mask just happens to be my favorite! If is a great value for a great price! It smells nice and it is so relaxing! It really gets deep into your pores! I will definitely be recommending to everyone!
Nikki B.
This Deep Sea Facial Mask made my skin feel wonderful afterwards! The packaging is nice and the price wasn't too bad either. It was a good value for sure. It did meet my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who likes facial masks and their skin feeling awesome!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE Alba all together. Their deep sea facial mask is like heaven for my skin - seriously. Deep sea is good for your skin and I've always wanted to try it - Alba was within my budget and left my skin flawless. It didn't irritate my skin and honestly I have never seen my skin any clearer, smoothr, or refreshing.
Justine A.
This mask was just ok. It didn't irritate my skin at all. I just didn't feel like it did much for my skin. I loved that it was a natural product. I might try some of the other masks made by them to see if I like them better. I don't think I'd buy this one again.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
This face mask feels great and I think it helped clear my face up and made it feel so soft! I feel like it was gentle and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It wasn't too harsh on my skin at all! I think it was worth the price! Will continue to use it for sure!
grace c.
I thought this mask was super refreshing! While I didn't totally notice a difference in my skin, it did feel good and was affordable. I would definitely use it again!!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this mask recommend it especially for sensitive skin because their ingredients are natural is kind to the environment and thanks to its ingredients your skin feels fresh so it is especially if you also clean reddening the deep layers of the skin smells good
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask makes me feel renewed. Fresh, clean and beautiful is haw I feel after every use.

I purchase my Alba Face Mask at the drugstore. There is so much to say about the Alba brand. I am always confident in any new purchase that I make from the Alba brand. I feel their packaging could use a makeover but that is just a preference. The product itself is outstanding and I wouldn't change a thing.
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Alicia M.
This is my favorite mask I've ever tried! I'd never tried this brand but I got this recently and I fell in love with it! I have combination skin and it makes my face feel so soft! It also feels really good to put on. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Is this product better than the glam glow mask ?? Does it help with black heads ??
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
What skin type is this good for? I usually use the Alba botanica Hawaiian mask.
Kristie A.
Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?