BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Thornton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Facial masks usually cause issues with my skin because i have sensitive skin but this one did well with my skin type and issue. This was my first time using it but it worked great and didn't make my skin break out which was great. I would buy it again.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
San Diego
This was my first time trying this product. I liked the smell Right away. Unfortunately I find all of albas prouducts a little harsh. I found this at target. I was disappointed in the reaction my skin had. i probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Sienna D.
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Lock Haven
I love this product!! Made my skin look clean and refreshed. Only thing was it dried out some of my face, my cheeks and near my nose. But overall, I liked it and would definitely use again. Well made, cute packaging, great product. Definitely try it!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Lore City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your face feeling fresh and is very gentle on any type of skin. Can be bought at your local walmart. Clean smelling and nice bottle. Doesnt make a mess when ussing it either!
Katie H.
Katie H.
This face mask is overall great for acne!!! I definitely was not expecting it to work cause of past experiances. It is a little pricey but it is good. Packaging is nice, I mean, what do you expect from a face mask lol and I would definitely buy again
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Good masks are so hard to find but I really liked this one. It doesn't peel your actual skin like most have been doing as seen on social media as humor. It's gentle on the skin and really revives the softness and takes the dryness out of your skin.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so great! It makes your skin feel amazing and is very gentle I have sensitive skin and the mask did not bother me at all.! I love all their products and this is another great one!! Very awesome and would recommend to anyone who asked!
Kallie F.
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek , CA
I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I do a mask every weekend and this is one of my favorites. I love how this goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feel clean and a little tighter and brighter.
Vanesa L.
Vanesa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!!! Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and glowing. Use it every Friday to give my face a fresh start after a long week of makeup wearing. I received it in my subscription box. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Hazel F.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product better than the glam glow mask ?? Does it help with black heads ??
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?