BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maria c.
Manteca, CA
I have battles dry skin all my life. Now into my 40's it's at it's worst. I love using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask. The texture is so nice. I definitely see a difference in the texture and moisture of my skin.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
This product, with its all natural ingredients, is very gentle on my eczema-prone skin! It is just all smoothness, & has even kept my skin's oil production at bay!!
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
It's a bit unorthodox if me to do the 'all natural veg/ fruit citrus acid peel' but I caved one day after I was having a horrible bout of cystic acne flare up on my cheeks and jawline. First time I used it I felt a strong Tingling but it was actually immensely relieving for the pain I was suffering from, I used it after normally cleansing my face in the shower my pores were open and unsuspecting . I get the worst huge deep zits. Long story short this is my go to the week leading up to pms and my period breakouts.
Elaina B.
I did notice my dark spots disappearing after I used this on a regular basis. It felt like any other face wash but I loved that the ingredients were recognizable.
Meghan B.
I feel like it dried my skin out. I have very sensitive skin and I think this product was too much for me. I bought it from Walmart, and was disappointed overall.
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
I've used this product about a handful of times. Though it left my skin feeling soft afterwords I didn't feel that it helps with my acne or pulled out blackheads.
Tess D.
florence
LOVE this mask. Totally helps clean my face and i love keeping this in my house. It’s affordable and uses great ingredients. I couldn’t be more satisfied in a mask
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I have used this facial mask for the past couple times a week for the past two years and have loved the results. People actually notice a visible difference in my skin after I use the mask. It is gentle and leaves your skin very soft with a nice glow in your complexion. As a vegetarian, I also really like that this product is made from all vegetarian ingredients and was not tested on animals. I highly recommend the Alba Facial Toner and Daily Cream as well.
Felippe G.
Salt Lake City
The texture in this Product is very different from the competition it's not price what matters to me it's the resultas how clean. And hidrates my face looks after
Kaylaa C.
Merced
Awesome! Worked with my skin type. I’m very acne prone and didn’t have any breakouts after using this product. First timer. Nice packaging. I would recommend it.
Cassidy K.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Kristie A.
Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Does this leave your face feeling soft?
Alexandra O.