BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alaina G.
Portland, OR
This is made with all natural ingredients without the all natural price - this is super affordable. It definitely makes skin look a lot more clear and shiny.
Stevone P.
gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonably priced, left my skin feeling great and didn't stain my white wash cloths. Love how clean my skin felt and looked. Will definitely purchase again.
scarleth v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is making with natural and organic products from the sea , the result is very good soft and fresh skin in onlh one apply , is good for oil skin.
member-2c2ca2ecf
Beauty Junkie Expert
This awesome whitish mask that i used was super useful to me
Firstly i saw that ita paraben free and also is a vegetarian product
It was helpful for my skin
Natalie O.
El Paso
This product is great. Loved the way my skin felt after using this product. Felt like I had a a new natural glow. I got this product at ulta at a good price.
Rebecca U.
I mask up to sometimes 3x a week. I just tried this and I am so in love. My skin feels so soft and it smells so good. There's no stinging or burning either.
Brianna P.
Northfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
it wasn't at all what i thought it was going to be. It smelt funny, and it made my face so oily after i washed it out. I'm not gonna be using it again.
Rachel B.
Sutersville
Not a bad mask, very refreshing in the morning. Nice tingly sensation, although try not to leave it on long then recomended time to avoids burning sensation.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because of all the natural ingredients it have  but I don't really see any improvement... so don't love it but don't hate it. Is gentle on my skin
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This is a pretty decent facial mask to use for a drug store brand. Cleared up my skin a little and it looked healthier and more rejuvenated and even-toned.
Cassidy K.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your face feeling soft?