• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kayla G.
Burlington, VT
This stuff is AWESOME! I have fairly normal skin but it does seem to be a little sensitive at times and this face mask is super gentle and smells great. The marine complex really leaves your skin feeling refreshed and bright! The only thing I would change is the packaging, I dropped my bottle in the shower and the cap just broke right in half, kind of a bummer but also sort of my fault.
Brittany C.
Panama City, FL
I was excited to try this product because I love facial masks. However, I had a bad reaction and I actually broke out more by using this product. I would not recommend to anyone. I also used this brand of sunscreen on my face and I applied it several times and I burned severely.
Michelle Z.
Oxford, NJ
Love this mask. Goes on really easily without having to mix anything and it smells great. I really love that it doesn't have an added, nasty ingredients either. Added benefit: I picked this up at my local Marshall's at a great price point.
Denise T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask! It really feels like it's doing something good for my skin. It doesn't burn or anything, just a simple, effective clay mask. I did notice a positive difference in my complexion and acne issues after using this twice a week. Must wash your face first to make it effective. Plus, rinse off completely afterward, since sometimes you could miss the edges of your face lol.
Alexandra Z.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't usually use facial masks, so I was a bit of a newbie to the process, but it was simple and quick to do. I felt it working after only being on for a few minutes. Although I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. This product definitely changed my views on facial masks, and I would highly recommend the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask!
Mariah C.
San Francisco, CA
Oh how I love Alba Botanica products. This facial mask is a staple in my skin care routine. For me, it helps clear out my skin as I use it about once a week. Its not too harsh on the skin, but I do find it to be rather drying but nothing a moisturizer can't handle.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY
I felt that this mask really moisturized my face, but also had a nice scent. I was pleased by this product even though buying a face mask can sometimes be a risk. This was relaxing and something I will continue to use in the future as well as recommend to my friends!
Alyssa S.
Rural Hall, NC
This really unclogged my pores and made my entire face feel just tighter, and softer in all honesty, the smell of the product is better than some facial masks I have used, the packaging is wonderful, would I buy again? I would but I wouldn't use it on a weekly basis.
Brandi P.
Land O Lakes, FL
This mask is okay. It did not personally do anything to make me love it and want to buy it again. The packaging is nice, and the product is not too harsh. I like the product but I have products that I love more and do not need to buy this one again because of that.
Ashley B.
I was not ready for what happened to my face after using this mask. I really did want to like this product, but upon using it I felt a slight stinging and burning sensation on my face. Once it was washed off my skin was super soft but the next few days the skin on my face began to get dry and flaky. That was awful especially since exfoliating seemed to be making it worse.
Cassidy K.
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Does this leave your face feeling soft?