BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Lock Haven
I love this product!! Made my skin look clean and refreshed. Only thing was it dried out some of my face, my cheeks and near my nose. But overall, I liked it and would definitely use again. Well made, cute packaging, great product. Definitely try it!
Sienna D.
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Katie H.
Katie H.
This face mask is overall great for acne!!! I definitely was not expecting it to work cause of past experiances. It is a little pricey but it is good. Packaging is nice, I mean, what do you expect from a face mask lol and I would definitely buy again
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Good masks are so hard to find but I really liked this one. It doesn't peel your actual skin like most have been doing as seen on social media as humor. It's gentle on the skin and really revives the softness and takes the dryness out of your skin.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so great! It makes your skin feel amazing and is very gentle I have sensitive skin and the mask did not bother me at all.! I love all their products and this is another great one!! Very awesome and would recommend to anyone who asked!
Kallie F.
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek , CA
I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I do a mask every weekend and this is one of my favorites. I love how this goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feel clean and a little tighter and brighter.
Vanesa L.
Vanesa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!!! Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and glowing. Use it every Friday to give my face a fresh start after a long week of makeup wearing. I received it in my subscription box. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Saki A.
Saki A.
Stantonville, TN
I love Alba skin care products. They are organic, cruelty free and great for my sensitive skin. They do a great packaging. I'm repeat user and it's easy to shop them at local drug stores. It's very effective. I would buy again and can recommend to anyone who has a sensitive skin.
Mariya E.
Mariya E.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is absolutely fantastic. I've used a few different brands in the past, but this one tops them all off. It is a smooth, creamy texture and when it washes off, it leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. I think the quality of it matches the price. And, yes, I would buy it again.
Annie P.
Annie P.
Overall, a nice masque. Fragrance is mild and pleasant. It feels good on my skin while I'm using it and it's gentle enough for my mature, dry skin. I've gone through two or three tubes of this, mainly because the ingredients are more natural than most and it's convenient to use in the shower. Compared to other brands I've used, like Olay and St. Ives, the results aren't that noticeable.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
What skin type is this good for? I usually use the Alba botanica Hawaiian mask.