BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
chloe s.
i absolutely loved this face wash! all my face washes i buy are always somehow related to the sea so when i saw this, i automatically loved it! the small little bottle is so convenient and cute! it actually did not leave my face dry but maybe since i have quite oily face.
Lindsay B.
Seattle
I loved the way it felt on my skin and right after I used it I saw results! It was amazing and definitely met my expectations of the product as well as the amazing brand. I would be delighted to try other products from this brand and I will continue to use this product.
Jamy K.
Smells very nice and gets pretty tight after application which I love.  Absolutely met all of my expectations.  The price was fair especially for the benefits I received.  I have used this before.  I would love to see a bigger tube on the market.
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ
This Alba Botanica product never fails to impress me. I am a frequent user and always find myself going back to it. The packaging is simple but elegant. The price of this product is great for its quality. The consistency is a bit thick but I know it getting the job done.
Ruth D.
I just bought this mask about 2 weeks ago and I love it! It's soothing and goes on smoothly. I love the smell, it reminds me of Irish spring soap. I had a mild breakout on my forehead and upon rinsing the mask off I notice my face is less red and doesn't feel tight or stripped. I add a little moisturizer and my face has a healthy glow. Just don't use this for the winter cause it tends to make your face feel dry even after moisturizer.
Ally A.
Portland, OR
This was a good mask. Not one of my favorites, but I will definitely use again. It got my skin clean, so no regrets about using and buying this mask. It did help my skin clear up the first time I used it, but then it didn't seem to work as wekk the second time I used it. All in all, a good product I would use again.
Mirah Dumasia 9.
Fairfield, IA
The smell of the face mask is rather funny and seaweedy. The application of the product itself has a creamy consistency. I do have somewhat sensitive skin so I often felt it stinging my face. It doesn't feel like other face masks once it dries. It did leave my skin feeling somewhat smooth after but other than that I didn't see any major difference. It wasn't very expensive but it also wasn't really worth the price. Would not buy again.
Ashley L.
Orrville, OH
Awesome skin care product! One of my favortites for sure, definitely a go to. The packaging is really nice. It turned out to be one that I use every day. This is my first time purchasing but I will definitely purchase again. I don't think I will find anything better!
Natalie S.
Oak Park, CA
I love this face mask, it gets the job done but doesn't make my ultra sensitive skin burn!! Alba makes great products at a low price point, and they're super accessible, I can find them at my local Target! It's easy to apply and remove, too which is a total bonus!
Hannah L.
Love myself some masks and I loved this one too! It definitely met all of my expectations. Super nice! It was gentle and soft but still helpful for clogged pores. I saw it at Ross for three bucks and it will definitely be in my cart soon! Thanks for the great snap!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.