BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kallie F.
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I do a mask every weekend and this is one of my favorites. I love how this goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feel clean and a little tighter and brighter.
Vanesa L.
Vanesa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!!! Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and glowing. Use it every Friday to give my face a fresh start after a long week of makeup wearing. I received it in my subscription box. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Saki A.
Saki A.
Stantonville, TN
I love Alba skin care products. They are organic, cruelty free and great for my sensitive skin. They do a great packaging. I'm repeat user and it's easy to shop them at local drug stores. It's very effective. I would buy again and can recommend to anyone who has a sensitive skin.
Mariya E.
Mariya E.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is absolutely fantastic. I've used a few different brands in the past, but this one tops them all off. It is a smooth, creamy texture and when it washes off, it leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. I think the quality of it matches the price. And, yes, I would buy it again.
Salina V.
Salina V.
I really liked using this product, it made my face so smooth and it really evened out my complexion. It was super gentle on my face and effective. I would definitely purchase again. The packaging was nice, but the mask itself is decently thick and a little hard to squeeze out.
Annie P.
Annie P.
Overall, a nice masque. Fragrance is mild and pleasant. It feels good on my skin while I'm using it and it's gentle enough for my mature, dry skin. I've gone through two or three tubes of this, mainly because the ingredients are more natural than most and it's convenient to use in the shower. Compared to other brands I've used, like Olay and St. Ives, the results aren't that noticeable.
Violeta R.
Violeta R.
Azusa
I love this mask! you can use it as a spot treatment or as a full on mask for your entire face. Though the packaging is green, the actual mask is white. Sometimes I leave it overnight and my face is feeling refreshed and new the next day!
Kathleen Q.
Kathleen Q.
West View, PA
I love this product and the majority of the alba brand ! This mask is so affordable but doesn't seem cheap at all it really gets the job done ! I also like that this product has so many natural ingredients, it really get the job done !
Laura G.
Laura G.
Donna
This facial mask left my face feeling amazing. After use my face felt fresh and renewed, clean and awakened. The mask is gentle and smelled pleasent as well. It was worth the cost which was reasonable for the quality ingredients. I recommend you try it, I think you will agree!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great product to use for my face! I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful on what products I can use but this one didn't irritate my skin at all. It also provides a deep clean and left my fave feeling great
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?