BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Geysel J.
Geysel J.
Good for any skin types and tones I Apply daily to clean face and neck I used it ofther my 1 pregnancy this is a great cream! I love the smell I can't believe all the complaints on the smell it is a clean refreshing scent. I give credit to Alba Botanica :)
Glorimar U.
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because all the ingredientes that it have are natural and is good for my type of skin. It have a good presentation, I like the color of package, also it have ingredients deep sea, I buy it again, the room for improvement is like 20%
Arianne C.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I enjoyed the feeling of the product and the scent very much! This was my first time trying it so I was hopeful for positive results. I was a bit disappointed in the results, but generally I found it to be a nice product with appealing packaging.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Little Rock, AR
One of the best masks I've ever tried. I like that ingredients are mostly natural and organic so I know I'm putting good things on my skin. Price isn't bad either for the size you get. It lasts a very long time.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
San Diego
This was my first time trying this product. I liked the smell Right away. Unfortunately I find all of albas prouducts a little harsh. I found this at target. I was disappointed in the reaction my skin had. i probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Lore City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your face feeling fresh and is very gentle on any type of skin. Can be bought at your local walmart. Clean smelling and nice bottle. Doesnt make a mess when ussing it either!
Sienna D.
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Lock Haven
I love this product!! Made my skin look clean and refreshed. Only thing was it dried out some of my face, my cheeks and near my nose. But overall, I liked it and would definitely use again. Well made, cute packaging, great product. Definitely try it!
Katie H.
Katie H.
This face mask is overall great for acne!!! I definitely was not expecting it to work cause of past experiances. It is a little pricey but it is good. Packaging is nice, I mean, what do you expect from a face mask lol and I would definitely buy again
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so great! It makes your skin feel amazing and is very gentle I have sensitive skin and the mask did not bother me at all.! I love all their products and this is another great one!! Very awesome and would recommend to anyone who asked!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?