BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Natalie R.
Leaves your skin SOO smooth and makes your skin looking glowy but not greasy it's such a great product that I totally recommend it. You can buy it at any of you local makeup store such as your local drugstore!
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I purchased this product from Amazon and have enjoyed it for the most part. It definitely fulfilled it's promise of evening my skin pigmentation. It is a decent value for the price. My only complaint is that the smell is not entirely pleasant. However, it is not strong smelling and for how well it worked, I would definitely purchase it again!
Hannah S.
Las vegas, NV
Love the fragrance of this product.  It left my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.  I have dry skin and this was perfect and did not overly dry out my skin.  It felt really gentle during the treatment.  I would recommend this to others and will purchase again.
Cyndi H.
I have large pores that become quite bothersome and find it necessary to use a facial mask on a regular basis.  Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask provides exactly what I need, at an affordable price.  The packaging is very clear and concise and I would highly recommend this product.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really enjoy using this mask. It is a very refreshing feel it leaves on my skin after I have used it! The packaging is very convenient. I would defenitely recommend to my friends and others. It's a great clean feeling and does its job well! I will be buying it again in the future!!
Jess T.
Stamford, CT
I have really sensitive skin that turns very red when I typically leave a mask on but this scrub feels amazing with my sensitive skin! It also definitely has scrubbing beads that you feel make a difference and take that dead layer of skin off. Leaves you with a true clean feeling.
Kayla S.
Tucson, AZ
Left my face feeling very hydrated. I was looking for one that would help my skin not be as oily as it tends to get in my T zone. I would suggest this as a relaxing mask though. I would try it again.
Laura G.
Donna
This facial mask left my face feeling amazing. After use my face felt fresh and renewed, clean and awakened. The mask is gentle and smelled pleasent as well. It was worth the cost which was reasonable for the quality ingredients. I recommend you try it, I think you will agree!
Mary H.
Alba products feel light on my skin and I've always had very nice results with any Alba products I've used.  The packaging is appealing and easy to open.  Considering I feel that I have somewhat sensitive skin I've had very nice results with this and any Alba product.
Kaitlyn C.
Mount Airy, MD
I love using face masks!! Whether I'm chilling out with a cup of tea or taking a soothing bath, face mask are a go to product for me. When purchasing this i felt a little skeptical only because i usually stick to my same, every day products. The outcome of this product was great, my skin seemed smoother, and replenished.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.