BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mercades S.
I like the scent of this product. My skin felt refreshed afterwards but my cheeks and forehead can be sensitive at time so it left my face a little red. I've only used it a handful of times so maybe I need to keep using to get acclimated to the product.
Kaleigh Brynne M.
Montgomery, AL
This mask clears my skin up very quickly! It can dry my face out if I'm not to careful. The price of this product is great. I don't love this product but I don't hate this product. It has a nice scent that is not over powering. I would recommend this only if you have oily skin.
Kayla S.
Really luxurious feeling on my face! I genuinely loved how it felt while it was on and also how great my skin felt afterwards. It's gentle (and I have very sensitive skin). It's a bit out of my price range though so I can't buy often.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
I liked the product and it has a very nice smell and it's not too expensive I only used it a couple of times and I bought mine at target since they carry many products from the brand and it was a gentle face mask but I think it could be improved if it was easier to take off
Lauren R.
Love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! I like to apply this in the shower and allow the steam to amplify the effects of the mask. The packaging is good and the consistency is so thick.
Emma S.
The Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is a great mask! It makes you feel super refreshed and clean! It was a pretty good value and nice packaging! I found it online and at Target! I would highly recommend it if anyone wants to feel super refreshed!
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves my face feeling and looking so clean and refreshed. I use this once a week depending on my activity on the outside. If I am out more than usual and I sweat more I will use it twice in a week
Bella V.
LOVE this product! I only use it about once a month when My skiin needs a deep clean and some extra love. Doesn't feel tight or itchy, has a wonderful scent. Skin feels fresh and clean afterwards
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
I love Albas products but was disappointed that mask didn't do anything for me. I found it at Target in the aisle with other natural brands like Burt's Bees. The packaging is easy to use and you get enough product for the price.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
I like it, is really nice 👍🏻 this brand use natural product.
Equalizes Pigmentation
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.