BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maay R.
3/5 , bacana, deixa a pele bem hidratada, tem uma textura agradável, não gostei muito do cheiro, mas ainda sim é um dos melhores que já usei, paguei um preço justo por ele.
Kimberly M.
Watervliet, NY
Alba Botanica products have been my go to skin & hair products for the last 3 years. Starting out with Alba Botanica products was just by me coming across the name at the drug store one day and has been great ever since, I have eczema and acne and sensitive skin But this Alba bontanica deep sea facial Mask is THE mask to go to when your skin needs a revamp, without worrying about your face having a bad reactions to harsh chemicals! I apply this mask once a week after my daily care and you can tell a great difference in my skin appearence! That with the combination of the low prices on market this Alba Botanica Deep Facial Mask goes for, You cannot go wrong! Thank me later :)
Sierra F.
Flagstaff
I really like this one. It gets in deep into your pores and flushes everything out. It dried out my cheeks a bit so I have to use it sparingly, but i have combination skin so that might be why.
Jessica J.
This face mask was very good it exfoliated the skin nicely and made it more clear this product is a nice selection for anyone that is looking for a nice cleansing mask
Isela B.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed this mask. I washed my face with a hot washcloth first to steam open my pores. Then, I spread on the mask. It had a nice consistency when applied, and the smell was very pleasant. It's a very light and clean scent from the ingredients that are in it. The one that stands out the most to me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. This product did not contain anything that I was allergic to and had natural ingredients in it, which is why I decided to try it
Ann Marie F.
Acworth, GA
There is nothing spectacular about this face mask. It feels nice after application but has no real lasting results and does not seem to clean as deeply as I would like.
Jasmine D.
This mask always leaves my face feeling moisturizer, replenished, and refreshed!
The beautiful sea green packaging won't clash with any bathroom counter, and trust me when I say, the tingly clean feeling it leaves behind is the ONLY thing left on your face after you rinse this baby off.

I have terribly sensitive skin and there isn't a brand I trust more than Alba.
Five stars and two thumbs!
Chanel R.
A very good product. I saw a difference in a month. Even though it took a month it's still a good product. My face looks healthy and feels very smooth. I will continue to buy more of these products especially alba bontica
Ashley
This mask is refreshing, but I have seen better immediate results from other masks. This one does have the benefits of having mostly natural ingredients, but I wish it was more effective.
Maria c.
Manteca, CA
I have battles dry skin all my life. Now into my 40's it's at it's worst. I love using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask. The texture is so nice. I definitely see a difference in the texture and moisture of my skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?