BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way that this smells. It does clear up my face if I use it often enough, and it does not dry out my face. The only thing is I have to use it for five times a week to notice any difference. So I think I will find something else, but it is a great product.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love myself some masks and I loved this one too! It definitely met all of my expectations. Super nice! It was gentle and soft but still helpful for clogged pores. I saw it at Ross for three bucks and it will definitely be in my cart soon! Thanks for the great snap!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I love this face mask, it gets the job done but doesn't make my ultra sensitive skin burn!! Alba makes great products at a low price point, and they're super accessible, I can find them at my local Target! It's easy to apply and remove, too which is a total bonus!
Tanay E.
Tanay E.
Greensboro, NC
The Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask ia prfect for any skin type! the price point is extremely affordable costing about $7-$10 depending on the location. I have normal to dry skin and this face mask did not dry it out even further. it is a smooth texture that is easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations in purifying my skin and pores and to help give me an even complexion over time. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It hasn't irritated my skin so that's a good thing . I like that this line is organic and healthy . But I didn't notice any changes in my skin , no improvements . The smell is good and I like it but wouldn't buy it again .
francia r.
francia r.
Los Angeles
This mask left my face smooth and fresh feeling and I also loved the smell.  This mask definitely met my expectations and I bought this at Target for a really affordable price. I would definitely buy this again as well as try other products from Alba!
kimmy l.
kimmy l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy it at Sephora store. It comes with a simply package. This product is really easy to apply. Time to dry is about 15 to 20 minute. After applying it, you are free to do something else. The cons is it is hard to take off as it sticks to your face very well.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this facial it's good to me I try this is my first time I use and nice packaging good value price is good I put in the night when I am relax an one hour and the effective to use it's good I recommend to other people who like and need put facial an glad
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Alba botanical products. They have everything from face wash to facemasks shampoo and conditioner. They are very affordable and effective. Alba botanical is my favorite brand out there right now I can't get enough of it you should deathly try it.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
I love all alba stuff, it's all fantastic, natural and just great for the skin. I recommend the lotions and bath stuff for sure! Yes they have a bigger price than Aveeno or other brands but this is totally worth it. Less chances of skin problems and damage
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?