BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
alicia m.
I love this mask! It makes my face feel so soft and the texture is great! It is worth the price you pay for it 100%. I've never had any problems using it for my sensitive skin. It is gentle and not exfoliating, so it is best to be used in addition to other products. I would highly recommend!
Pauline B.
King, NC
What a great product.. It made my face feel amazing afterwards! It was easy to apply and it wasn't harsh on the skin! Overall a great product and I would definitely buy this product again! Maybe get a few friends together and have a facial party!
Becca H.
This is okay for a face mask. It did the job but I was expecting more. It did leave my skin very soft which I like. I would like to try other kinds though just to see if there is something that works better.
Reanna  s.
Calhoun, GA
I was impressed with this. Smells nice and leaves your face feeling refreshed and wonderful after. Nice packaging and not terrible expensive. Met my expectations very nicely and I would recommend to friends.
Dani B.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Alba is a very up-and-coming brand of hygiene products. I really enjoy their mask because it has a high grade grit to it, which is great for exfoliation and leaves my skin feeling soft and oiled. I often use this during winter, when the humidity is low. It adds a moisture back into my skin that is often missing during the drier months.
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I question the effectiveness of this mask. It smelled nice and had a good texture, but it didn't seem to do anything to my skin. It just felt like I washed my face. I prefer the lush face masks much better.
Jessica T.
Wilmington, OH
This Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask works pretty good. It has been effective, by making my face feel overall refreshing and cleaner. I bought this product from a friend and I love it. would buy it again if when I come upon in in a store!
Trina S.
Lake Worth, FL
I have oily skin and large pores and suffers a lot during the hot, humid months of south Florida. This Deep Sea mask helps to decrease the oil production and shrink my pores leaving my skin smooth and clean.
Justina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
There are few brands I buy to use on my face and Alba is my favorite. This mask is great to get a deep clean, I'd probably use it once or twice a week. It definitely made me feel like my pores got a deeper clean and I would buy it again.
Sasha T.
Best ever! I am by a fan of using many scrubs because of how sensitive my skin is. I was worried because I thought it was going to burn my skin like others did. This didn't. My skin felt rejuvenated, soft, alive! Great smell, great feel.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.