BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As soon as you apply this mask, you are hit with a nice cooling tingly sensation (not a bad burning feeling though) the smell isn't too bad. My boyfriend and I both apply it right after the shower. I have sensitive skin so I only use this mask twice a week, my bf uses his every other day. We have repurchased this mask 3 times now!
Ashley L.
Chester
It made my skin feel so refreshed and like new. My face tends to get oily at times and this just made my face feel so soft and moisturized. I told a few of my friends and they loved it as well. It wasnt too pricey either! I cant live without it now!
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually love this product. You won't see a huge difference in your pores, but it's great for breakouts around that time of the month. It does help even out the complexion and sooth/prevent breakouts. The best thing about this mask is that it's quick to dry. I put it on before shower and rise off during. Very smooth to apply and doesn't take much.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this facial it's good to me I try this is my first time I use and nice packaging good value price is good I put in the night when I am relax an one hour and the effective to use it's good I recommend to other people who like and need put facial an glad
Marlo T.
Great price for a great product!  I've only purchased this product once because it lasts a long time.  It keeps pores clean and skin feeling smooth.  I purchased this item from Target.  From the few times I've used it, it seems like it is working.  I would purchase this product again.
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have!! Very affordable. I bought mine at #Wal-Mart for about 8$ and its super great!100% vegetarian ingredients,No animal testing &
NO parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. Leaves ur face feeling super fresh led and evens out skin tone.
Carla C.
Richmond, TX
This is honestly the best mask I have ever used, It also has done a wonderful job at getting rid of the marks that remain after acne is gone. My face is smooth and bright after using this and I love this mask so much.
Emily A.
This is hands down my favorite facial mask.  I am a highschool teacher and come home from work, put it on, put some music on and it helps refresh me after a long day.  It also leaves my face looking younger and smooth.  The smell is nice, it feels clean and it doesn't burn or leave my skin red. I have tried many other facial masks (I am kind of a facial mask junkie) and this one is by far the best (even compared to expensive brands from Whole Foods).  Love it.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't that great. I felt a little refreshed after use but the product felt pasty and Dried my skin out. I purchased it at Target. I was disappointed. The packaging was decent but nothing special.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off the smell of this product is out of this world. Second I love wha it does for my skin. I have normal skin to dry skin. It gets rid of my dry skin it is also very hydrating which I was suprised. I thought it would be drying but it is far from that. I would recommend anyone who has normal to dry skin to use it.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?