BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
The smell isn't that great but it left my skin feeling very refreshed at first. After a few uses it caused my skin to get flakey and dried out so I had to stop using it. I have oily/dry combination skin so it's difficult to find products that don't leave my face oily or dry.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Seattle
I loved the way it felt on my skin and right after I used it I saw results! It was amazing and definitely met my expectations of the product as well as the amazing brand. I would be delighted to try other products from this brand and I will continue to use this product.
Jamy K.
Jamy K.
Smells very nice and gets pretty tight after application which I love.  Absolutely met all of my expectations.  The price was fair especially for the benefits I received.  I have used this before.  I would love to see a bigger tube on the market.
chloe s.
chloe s.
i absolutely loved this face wash! all my face washes i buy are always somehow related to the sea so when i saw this, i automatically loved it! the small little bottle is so convenient and cute! it actually did not leave my face dry but maybe since i have quite oily face.
Felis A.
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Alba Botanica product never fails to impress me. I am a frequent user and always find myself going back to it. The packaging is simple but elegant. The price of this product is great for its quality. The consistency is a bit thick but I know it getting the job done.
Ally A.
Ally A.
Portland, OR
This was a good mask. Not one of my favorites, but I will definitely use again. It got my skin clean, so no regrets about using and buying this mask. It did help my skin clear up the first time I used it, but then it didn't seem to work as wekk the second time I used it. All in all, a good product I would use again.
Maisie H.
Maisie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is, but every time I use this mask my skin feels soooooo soft afterwards. It didn't dry out my skin like most clay masks did. I don't know if it evened out my skin, but it made my skin feel so refreshed and soft so I'm going to continue to use it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Orrville, OH
Awesome skin care product! One of my favortites for sure, definitely a go to. The packaging is really nice. It turned out to be one that I use every day. This is my first time purchasing but I will definitely purchase again. I don't think I will find anything better!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
I just bought this mask about 2 weeks ago and I love it! It's soothing and goes on smoothly. I love the smell, it reminds me of Irish spring soap. I had a mild breakout on my forehead and upon rinsing the mask off I notice my face is less red and doesn't feel tight or stripped. I add a little moisturizer and my face has a healthy glow. Just don't use this for the winter cause it tends to make your face feel dry even after moisturizer.
Mirah Dumasia 9.
Mirah Dumasia 9.
Fairfield, IA
The smell of the face mask is rather funny and seaweedy. The application of the product itself has a creamy consistency. I do have somewhat sensitive skin so I often felt it stinging my face. It doesn't feel like other face masks once it dries. It did leave my skin feeling somewhat smooth after but other than that I didn't see any major difference. It wasn't very expensive but it also wasn't really worth the price. Would not buy again.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?