• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this mask recommend it especially for sensitive skin because their ingredients are natural is kind to the environment and thanks to its ingredients your skin feels fresh so it is especially if you also clean reddening the deep layers of the skin smells good
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask makes me feel renewed. Fresh, clean and beautiful is haw I feel after every use.

I purchase my Alba Face Mask at the drugstore. There is so much to say about the Alba brand. I am always confident in any new purchase that I make from the Alba brand. I feel their packaging could use a makeover but that is just a preference. The product itself is outstanding and I wouldn't change a thing.
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought this at target. I love it, smells great and easy to use. I have been using this stuff off and on for a few years. It comes in basic packaging and is hassle free. Not too pricey which is nice. I like eyerthing a bought it wouldn't change a thing.
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this facemask. It feels so cool on your face and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed without drying it out. The value is great, it's lasted me for 5 months because I only use it on occasion. I most definitely plan on buying again.
Alicia M.
This is my favorite mask I've ever tried! I'd never tried this brand but I got this recently and I fell in love with it! I have combination skin and it makes my face feel so soft! It also feels really good to put on. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
My friend wanted me to try this brand of facial washes with her. After my first few uses, I actually broke out more from them. This mask made my skin feel dry and itchy. I have very sensitive skin, so if you do too, I might stay away from these products.
Daniela R.
The smell is nice, I quite liked it, and you feel it cleans your pores but it was really harsh for my face. I have sensitive skin, so it peeled soon after I washed my face :( I wouldn't by it again, but be careful when you use it if you're sensitive too!
Ciara P.
Burnham, ME
I have terrible blackheads on my nose and chin . I have tried many different brands of deep sea masks. many of them are very exspensive and after trying them a few times as directed, nothing.. my skin showed no improvement! Then , came alone Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask and after one use I noticed a difference, and continuing to use it as part of my skin care routine, I have no huge, disgusting blackheads.
Aimee D.
This facial mask works pretty well. I haven't noticed any good affects on my skin or anything. It smells pretty good, in my opinion. I've used other masks that have smelled better and actually done something for my skin. This mask is eh, in my opinion.
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Love Alba products and their masks are no exception. I purchased my Alba Mask at a local drug store this time. I really loved the job it did. Made my skin tingle in a great way and my skin felt so clean and soft after. I have and would recommend this product to others andI would totally buy again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.