BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I enjoyed this product! With a good consistency, it was an easy application and removal that didn't leave my skin struggling for extra care afterwards. However, if you're talking about results, only expect a moderate amount. Yes, your skin will feel fresh. It'll certainly take away a few blackheads, and I'm sure it helped repress the acne I had (your normal, every-day pimples). Still, it lacked when compared to higher-end brands like Origins and GlamGlow. Overall, this mask is nothing special, but reliable if you want to treat yourself a little bit. It'd be like going and getting a nice lollipop instead of that milkshake.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
The product covers nicely and for my sensitive skin it is very gentle.  I am a first time user but will be using it again.  Love the way my skin felt after using this product.  It did meant my expectations.  Wish the price was a little better but great all in all!
Dani W.
Love how this makes my face feel and i absolutely love how this smells!! It does a great job of making my face feel like new skin again and I feel so incredibly clean and refreshed afterwards. I use this twice a month and the bottle is lasting a long time. Good price for the bottle!
Cecilia S.
Seattle
I have combination skin, which can be a challenge when trying to find a mask to accommodate my dry flaky areas as well as my oily forehead I really enjoyed how refreshed my skin felt after the first few times I've used it. My only major complaint is the amount of fragrance. It was really overwhelming for a face mask and seemed to be unnecessarily powerful with out any aromatherapy benefits.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this inexpensive previously unheard of brand and product. In particular this product was easy and enjoyable to use leaving my skin feeling extremely silky smooth after just one use. At the same time I felt the product also toned my skin and softened my complexion.. I look forward to using this product in the future and highly recommend it !
Shari D.

This product is excellent. I find this
mask to be truly fulfilling its promise to reduce uneven skin tone and discoloration
and aging skin. It has a very lovely mild scent--not overpowering in the least
bit, I like that my skin is so soft after use and remains soft for the rest of
the day.   I do tend to leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.  It makes my skin look so glowy and fresh.

Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been trying this mask and I would like to tell you that I'm fascinated, first it's not an usual mask, this one the smells is a little like freshness, anyway I leave it like 20 - 25 mins, then I wash it off, and seriously that makes my face more clear, my pores and the blackheads on my noise get so cleaner!!
Emily L.
Shorewood, WI
Alba Botanica never disappoints. It uses natural ingredients so I feel good about using it, and the facial scrubs are soft but effective. Whenever I am looking for a new product, I always trust this brand and they have never failed me. Their facial scrubs are my favorite and always leave my face feeling soft and moisturized. Worth the cost in all aspects!
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Love Alba products and their masks are no exception. I purchased my Alba Mask at a local drug store this time. I really loved the job it did. Made my skin tingle in a great way and my skin felt so clean and soft after. I have and would recommend this product to others andI would totally buy again.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with this product! Awesome quality and amount of product for the price! This mask left my face glowing and smooth, prevents breakouts. I work in dermatology and recommend this products to patients seeking naut products. I even think this works better than some of the non organic products recommended for acne prone skin. I repurchased this multiple times.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.