BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Angela A.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I purchased this product from Amazon and have enjoyed it for the most part. It definitely fulfilled it's promise of evening my skin pigmentation. It is a decent value for the price. My only complaint is that the smell is not entirely pleasant. However, it is not strong smelling and for how well it worked, I would definitely purchase it again!
Layla N.
Layla N.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand a lot but was disappointed with this product. I used it for the first time and it caused a reaction. My skin is sensitive, but it doesn't typically react to a product so quickly or thoroughly. I will try other masks from the company but cautiously. Sad it didn't work out.
Zaryah K.
Zaryah K.
Ahwatukke
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Love this Botanica at sea moss deep-sea mask. I put it on at night before I go to bed and wash it off and it leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturize. Doesn't dry out the face too much. And I loved following it with the sea moss moisturizer night cream I would definitely buy this again
Cyndi H.
Cyndi H.
I have large pores that become quite bothersome and find it necessary to use a facial mask on a regular basis.  Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask provides exactly what I need, at an affordable price.  The packaging is very clear and concise and I would highly recommend this product.
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Seattle
This face mask seems to brighten and clean my face without overdrying. I bought it at a grocery store and used it pretty often for about a week. I don't have many problems with uneven skin tone, but it made my skin feel and look nice. It's a good product, but it's not a miracle.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Stamford, CT
I have really sensitive skin that turns very red when I typically leave a mask on but this scrub feels amazing with my sensitive skin! It also definitely has scrubbing beads that you feel make a difference and take that dead layer of skin off. Leaves you with a true clean feeling.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Alba products feel light on my skin and I've always had very nice results with any Alba products I've used.  The packaging is appealing and easy to open.  Considering I feel that I have somewhat sensitive skin I've had very nice results with this and any Alba product.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Mount Airy, MD
I love using face masks!! Whether I'm chilling out with a cup of tea or taking a soothing bath, face mask are a go to product for me. When purchasing this i felt a little skeptical only because i usually stick to my same, every day products. The outcome of this product was great, my skin seemed smoother, and replenished.
Gracee O.
Gracee O.
I enjoyed this product to a certain extent. I can't say it is my favorite. But with that being said it was a good mask. it had an okay formula and was very relaxing. I think if you have the extra cash you should go ahead an purchase this product. It was good just not the best.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOAH!! this face mask is super refreshing! Took some shine off my face although it was the first time i used it i would like to see how if overall effects my face over time. definitely met my expectations and would recommend over all to others. Get this and see the difference!!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?