BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Salma  M.
Bridgeview, IL
Very great. Would recommend to all my friends. Super effective.loved it very much. Not too pricey. Very good value. I love using it. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. I would love to use it over and over.
Nick J.
Sycamore
Was t expensive and easy to find/ use. At first I was skeptical of the performance it would give but after trying it I grew to love it. Makes my skin super clear
Lauren B.
Danville,PA
I live this face mask so much. The soothing feeling it leaves on my skin is amazing, I usually use it once a day or every other day, but this is not a product I could live with out.
Bri S.
This product leaves your face feeling like you just jumped out of the fountain of youth. I have trouble skin - constantly breaking out - this product is one of the few that has calmed it down. Stress be gone!
Belle W.
Brigham City
Love this product. Would highly recommend to all my family and friends that struggle with finding a good facial cleanser. Packaging was attractive! Bought on amazon
Lori B.
Alliance, OH
Alba botanicals is one of my absolute favorite products. I love the safety that I can use it on my skin. This mask left my face so soft and clean after I used it. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Kendra H.
It works great, but there's a bad smell with it. It feels like muck while on your face but when you wash it off it leaves you with soft and silky skin. I enjoyed it overall and would definitely use again.
Gillian H.
This is good stuff. Smells nice. I love masks that don't smell like cow butt. Some are just nasty. But this brand is lovely. Truly good. My face feels soft and refreshed. Like new skin on a baby butt. Would buy again
Elyse C.
I really enjoy this facial mask because it is soothing and calming, compared to some other masks which more or less irritate your skin. Sometimes I even use it as an overnight blemish corrector, for those deep acne spots. I would give it another star, but the item I got was fairly small and only got a couple of adequate uses out of it.
Kayla T.
Franklin, OH
I have only used this mask on my entire face a handful of times, but I use it nightly as a spot treatment! It is AWESOME as a spot treatment. I even put it on some post-acne scars overnight and when I wake up, the scars are slightly faded! The smell isn't great, but I'm willing to put up with it due to the other benefits of this mask!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.