BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Denise T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask! It really feels like it's doing something good for my skin. It doesn't burn or anything, just a simple, effective clay mask. I did notice a positive difference in my complexion and acne issues after using this twice a week. Must wash your face first to make it effective. Plus, rinse off completely afterward, since sometimes you could miss the edges of your face lol.
Alexandra Z.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't usually use facial masks, so I was a bit of a newbie to the process, but it was simple and quick to do. I felt it working after only being on for a few minutes. Although I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. This product definitely changed my views on facial masks, and I would highly recommend the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask!
Mariah C.
San Francisco, CA
Oh how I love Alba Botanica products. This facial mask is a staple in my skin care routine. For me, it helps clear out my skin as I use it about once a week. Its not too harsh on the skin, but I do find it to be rather drying but nothing a moisturizer can't handle.
Alyssa S.
Rural Hall, NC
This really unclogged my pores and made my entire face feel just tighter, and softer in all honesty, the smell of the product is better than some facial masks I have used, the packaging is wonderful, would I buy again? I would but I wouldn't use it on a weekly basis.
Brandi P.
Land O Lakes, FL
This mask is okay. It did not personally do anything to make me love it and want to buy it again. The packaging is nice, and the product is not too harsh. I like the product but I have products that I love more and do not need to buy this one again because of that.
Ashley B.
Seattle
I was not ready for what happened to my face after using this mask. I really did want to like this product, but upon using it I felt a slight stinging and burning sensation on my face. Once it was washed off my skin was super soft but the next few days the skin on my face began to get dry and flaky. That was awful especially since exfoliating seemed to be making it worse.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY
I felt that this mask really moisturized my face, but also had a nice scent. I was pleased by this product even though buying a face mask can sometimes be a risk. This was relaxing and something I will continue to use in the future as well as recommend to my friends!
Nazifah A.
Lorton, VA
This product is absolutely wonderful it exfoliates my skin wonderfully and leaves me feeling fresh it has a nice scent to it and the packing is pretty as well its very gentle for my sensitive skin I recommended it to all my friends I would buy it again for sure
Morgan H.
York, PA
This mask will last you a long time and it is worth your money. This luxurious face mask goes on smooth and when you take it off your face almost glows. This mask also helped me to control my acne. When you wash it off the mask will not stain your wash rag like other masks, and it will rinse out completely.
Chelsy B.
Works nicely. I just wish it was easier to wash off. It's hard to wash this off when you are using the sink. I will just wash my face, use the mask, and then get in the shower. It makes the removal easy that way.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.