BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sara T.
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually love this product. You won't see a huge difference in your pores, but it's great for breakouts around that time of the month. It does help even out the complexion and sooth/prevent breakouts. The best thing about this mask is that it's quick to dry. I put it on before shower and rise off during. Very smooth to apply and doesn't take much.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As soon as you apply this mask, you are hit with a nice cooling tingly sensation (not a bad burning feeling though) the smell isn't too bad. My boyfriend and I both apply it right after the shower. I have sensitive skin so I only use this mask twice a week, my bf uses his every other day. We have repurchased this mask 3 times now!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Gainesville, GA
I was in search of a new facial mask and saw this at target and decided to give it a try. It's a really affordable price for the amount you get. I enjoy the formula and the smell isnt overwhelming. I suggest you try this product out!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Chester
It made my skin feel so refreshed and like new. My face tends to get oily at times and this just made my face feel so soft and moisturized. I told a few of my friends and they loved it as well. It wasnt too pricey either! I cant live without it now!
Marlo T.
Marlo T.
Great price for a great product!  I've only purchased this product once because it lasts a long time.  It keeps pores clean and skin feeling smooth.  I purchased this item from Target.  From the few times I've used it, it seems like it is working.  I would purchase this product again.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have!! Very affordable. I bought mine at #Wal-Mart for about 8$ and its super great!100% vegetarian ingredients,No animal testing &
NO parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. Leaves ur face feeling super fresh led and evens out skin tone.
Emily A.
Emily A.
This is hands down my favorite facial mask.  I am a highschool teacher and come home from work, put it on, put some music on and it helps refresh me after a long day.  It also leaves my face looking younger and smooth.  The smell is nice, it feels clean and it doesn't burn or leave my skin red. I have tried many other facial masks (I am kind of a facial mask junkie) and this one is by far the best (even compared to expensive brands from Whole Foods).  Love it.
Patience M.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this the other day and oh my god I don't think I can say how amazing this mask is. It works beautifully and I could be happier with how my skin looks. I couldn't believe how much better my face looks and feels after using this. My fiance even asked what I did to make my skin look so beautiful.
Jada M.
Jada M.
San Antonio
This mask leave my skin feeling super smooth!! It also does a great job with getting rid of acne. Unlike some other masks it doesn't have a bad smell. I'm sometimes a little skeptical with ordering some products online but I got it off of Amazon and it works fine! I would definitely order it again.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
East Boston
I have super sensitive skin, and this mask was gentle enough to not irritate it. It smells amazing, is a fair price for the amount of uses you get and it made my skin super soft. I would definitely buy it again- it's a bit messy until you get used to using it, but that's my issue, not Alba's.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?