BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sarah L.
Independence, OH
At 30 years old, you would think that I would A.) be free from acne and B.) have an actual skin care regime by now; sadly, that's not the case. I have very oily, sensitive skin which can get very dry in places along with mild acne and large pores. I was looking into facial masks to help smooth and brighten my skin, and possibly tighten my pores. This mask felt very nice on and didn't aggravate my sensitive skin; I only use it once per week, but have noticed that a lot of the redness in my face has faded and my pores aren't quite as large. I will continue using this product to see what the final results will be.
lo нe υѕado υn mes 1lιмpιa 2 нυмecтa 3ѕυavιѕa 4 reғreѕca 5 ғácιl de υѕar 6 ғácιl de aplιcar 7 lιмpιa loѕ poroѕ 8 deja la pιel ғιrмe 9 мaѕ нιgιénιca 10 мaѕ eѕтιмυlada 11 no deja reѕιdυoѕ 12 no prodυce pιcazón 13 redυce la reѕeqυedad 14 qυιтa la craѕa de la pιel 15 eѕтιмυla la pιel 16 delιcada con la pιel 17 мe deja la pιel ғιrмe 18 conтorna el rostro
Yasmin S.
This product refreshed my skin so well, I have really oily skin and I didn't see a change in that aspect. I bought my Alba Botanica Even advanced deep sea facial mask at ulta and used it that same night and fell in love with the texture and aftermath. I really do recommend this product if you are just looking for something to refresh your skin, But if your looking to change texture of your skin I don't recommend this product because my face is still oily.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
You know, I've used about a hundred masks in my life, and this mask is the ONLY one I've ever used where I see a difference right after using it! It's pretty unbelievable. After using my skin is noticeably brighter and my skintone is much more even. Any other masks I use I have to get a few uses out of them before I notice a difference, or they are doing something to my skin that's not visibly noticeable. I highly recommend this product if you have uneven skin tone!
Alyssia L.
Oxford
I am super obsessed with the softness and young feel of my face after this product. Not only did I purchase three more bottles of it but all my friends and even my husband and his buddies use it too. Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is your normal facial mask at all, its life changing. Feel the softness of your beautiful skin, no other mask product has ever been this great! Preordering 10 more bottles next week for me and all my friends.
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
This product is phenomenal. I find that this mask fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone, perhaps more so than the other Even Advanced products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month. You won't be disappointed!
Paulina H.
Trumbull, CT
I have very oily and acne prone skin and I was very tentative to try using this mask because I did not want it to clog my pores or make my skin more oily. But I was pleasantly surprised and my skin GLOWED after using it. It is made with all vegetarian ingredients and made my pores feel tight and refreshed. I don't see as many blackheads on my face, and my friends have commented on how "healthy" and "smooth" my skin looks. I highly recommend this product.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I really love alba botanica products. But i really dont love this one. Its not bad but for me its not great either. It does really cleansr my face beautifully but for my dry skin its a no go. Even if i apply my moisturizer right after using this its still so unbelievably drying. So i do recommend this product to oily/normal skin gals but if you have dry/severely dry/dehydrated skin then just stay away.
Katya G.
Dallas, TX
This product worked well for me before my ultra dry skin. I used to have very oily skin before starting medication that dehydrates me. It would leave my skin geeling nice and smooth and feeling better after not being so kind to it. Now that my skin is dry ive been hesitant to using masks in fear that it will burn. But i would still recommend this. Once I'm off medication i will continue to use this again
Samantha L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I enjoyed this product! With a good consistency, it was an easy application and removal that didn't leave my skin struggling for extra care afterwards. However, if you're talking about results, only expect a moderate amount. Yes, your skin will feel fresh. It'll certainly take away a few blackheads, and I'm sure it helped repress the acne I had (your normal, every-day pimples). Still, it lacked when compared to higher-end brands like Origins and GlamGlow. Overall, this mask is nothing special, but reliable if you want to treat yourself a little bit. It'd be like going and getting a nice lollipop instead of that milkshake.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.