BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Chanel R.
A very good product. I saw a difference in a month. Even though it took a month it's still a good product. My face looks healthy and feels very smooth. I will continue to buy more of these products especially alba bontica
Ashley
This mask is refreshing, but I have seen better immediate results from other masks. This one does have the benefits of having mostly natural ingredients, but I wish it was more effective.
Maria c.
Manteca, CA
I have battles dry skin all my life. Now into my 40's it's at it's worst. I love using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask. The texture is so nice. I definitely see a difference in the texture and moisture of my skin.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
It's a bit unorthodox if me to do the 'all natural veg/ fruit citrus acid peel' but I caved one day after I was having a horrible bout of cystic acne flare up on my cheeks and jawline. First time I used it I felt a strong Tingling but it was actually immensely relieving for the pain I was suffering from, I used it after normally cleansing my face in the shower my pores were open and unsuspecting . I get the worst huge deep zits. Long story short this is my go to the week leading up to pms and my period breakouts.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
This product, with its all natural ingredients, is very gentle on my eczema-prone skin! It is just all smoothness, & has even kept my skin's oil production at bay!!
Krista D.
Nova, OH
I love the way this tightens many skin around my eyes. It also has a great smell, and it's not difficult to remove like some masks on the market. Leaves my skin feeling clean and tingly.
Tess D.
florence
LOVE this mask. Totally helps clean my face and i love keeping this in my house. It’s affordable and uses great ingredients. I couldn’t be more satisfied in a mask
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
I've used this product about a handful of times. Though it left my skin feeling soft afterwords I didn't feel that it helps with my acne or pulled out blackheads.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I have used this facial mask for the past couple times a week for the past two years and have loved the results. People actually notice a visible difference in my skin after I use the mask. It is gentle and leaves your skin very soft with a nice glow in your complexion. As a vegetarian, I also really like that this product is made from all vegetarian ingredients and was not tested on animals. I highly recommend the Alba Facial Toner and Daily Cream as well.
Felippe G.
Salt Lake City
The texture in this Product is very different from the competition it's not price what matters to me it's the resultas how clean. And hidrates my face looks after
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.