BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lindsey V.
Marshalltown, IA
I got this in an Ipsy bag as a sample. I liked it but it's sort of expensive for a poor college student like me. It was packaged well and the scent was very nice, kind of beachy. I'm not sure that I saw any real improvements or changes after using this, probably because it was only a sample.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
This mask is fantastic! It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I can usually tell a difference in the evenness of my skin after using too. It's not dramatic enough where I wouldn't use coverup if I was going out or something but for everyday it makes my skin look great!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Smells great and really does leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean, like you can tell your pores got unclogged haha Only drawback is it's SUPER DUPER granular so if you don't like that or seem to get face washes in your eyes this might not be for you.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask is great to use right when you get out of the shower. It is a deep pore cleansing mask. When you apply it, it goes on really thick and then sets like a mus mask. You wear it for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with warm water and your face is glowing! Highly recommend.
L. P.
Apex, NC
I've used this a few times here and there it is definitely a good facial mask left my skin smooth and clear looking. I think this product was overall gentle on the skin and I do like the packaging of this product I would purchase it again.
Cecilia M.
Really love this mask for when my face needs a "pick-me-up!" It doesn't leave my skin too dry afterwards and I love that its environmentally friendly. My boyfriend always comments on how bright my face looks after I use this product - so I'll take that as a plus!
Kayla G.
Burlington, VT
This stuff is AWESOME! I have fairly normal skin but it does seem to be a little sensitive at times and this face mask is super gentle and smells great. The marine complex really leaves your skin feeling refreshed and bright! The only thing I would change is the packaging, I dropped my bottle in the shower and the cap just broke right in half, kind of a bummer but also sort of my fault.
Michelle Z.
Oxford, NJ
Love this mask. Goes on really easily without having to mix anything and it smells great. I really love that it doesn't have an added, nasty ingredients either. Added benefit: I picked this up at my local Marshall's at a great price point.
Brittany C.
Panama City, FL
I was excited to try this product because I love facial masks. However, I had a bad reaction and I actually broke out more by using this product. I would not recommend to anyone. I also used this brand of sunscreen on my face and I applied it several times and I burned severely.
Migdalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I had a sample bottle of this brand, honestly I was disappointed upon using this mask. Heavy scent, and it dried out my face. I wasn't to upset because I didn't pay for it and samples are for testing but I would not buy this in the future.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.