BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ciara P.
Burnham, ME
I have terrible blackheads on my nose and chin . I have tried many different brands of deep sea masks. many of them are very exspensive and after trying them a few times as directed, nothing.. my skin showed no improvement! Then , came alone Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask and after one use I noticed a difference, and continuing to use it as part of my skin care routine, I have no huge, disgusting blackheads.
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
I got this from walmart and it smells nice but I really don't like it to much. It costs a lot for the amount that you get and left my skin broke out. There was something in it that my skin didn't agree with it. I had to wash it out right away. I haven't tried the other products kinda afraid too
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
Great mask to purify skin! Highly recommend! I put this on and felt refreshed and clean after the mask was removed. It was exactly what I was looking for in a mask.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sadly this facial mask burned my sensitive skin. The smells and initial going on feel was great but after about a minute of having it on I could tell I was walking away with a red sore face. Would not use again and wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I found out about this brand a few years ago. I've been using their stuff ever since. This is one of the few brands that I've purchased multiple products from. This face mask really helps to clean out my pores and leaves my face feeling super clean.
Sharon L.
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is a product that I used once a few months ago. It was effective, but it was similar to many other facial asks out there. It was a pretty good value and mostly gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to others.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
This face mask is perfect for when you want to skip the spa and still look like you went. The smell is wonderful. You can feel the product changing your face. It's not too harsh and not too light. It does it's job to clean and make your face better.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
This face mask cleans pores deeply without drying out skin. I like to leave it on for a few minutes while I enjoy a bubble bath then wash off for smooth, refreshed skin. I wish you got more for your money but overall I think it is a good purchase.
Jennie T.
Love, love, love this mask. Feels really clean during and after and makes my skin nice and smooth without the usual excess oil. The scent's great and the texture works, too – not too dry or cakey but still feel like you get the drying effect you want. Makes my skin feel great every time.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
This mask is fantastic! It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I can usually tell a difference in the evenness of my skin after using too. It's not dramatic enough where I wouldn't use coverup if I was going out or something but for everyday it makes my skin look great!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.