BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Crystal C.
Little price and it left a funny feeling on my face. No it didn’t meet my expectations. It was gentle didn’t leave my face red like some. It was my first time buying this product. No I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Tess D.
florence
LOVE this mask. Totally helps clean my face and i love keeping this in my house. It’s affordable and uses great ingredients. I couldn’t be more satisfied in a mask
This mask is amazing for when you want to relax in a bubble bath. The smell and the sensation you get as it’s drying is fantastic! I’ve bought this a total of 3 times because I can’t get enough of it!
Truly M.
Trimble
This product is amazing. Although, I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case), perhaps more so than the other products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month.I have received many compliments on my skin after trying this mask!
Emma P.
Concord, New Hampshire
love it! This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case), perhaps moreso than the other Even Advanced products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month. You won't be disappointed!
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanica really got this mask right! I fell in love with this thick creamy clay mask because it's so soothing and calming I notice results immediately after rinsing! I leave the mask on a little longer than the directions say but it's so worth it! I have acne, redness, flakey & oily skin and this helped in all those areas. My blemishes we're much smaller, less red if red at all, my whole face was a much more uniform tone, my skin was soft ,hydrated and there was less flaking. It is really thick so you don't need a while lot, and it is a bummer that it comes in a small size I would love to see it come in a larger size !
Kimberly M.
Watervliet, NY
Alba Botanica products have been my go to skin & hair products for the last 3 years. Starting out with Alba Botanica products was just by me coming across the name at the drug store one day and has been great ever since, I have eczema and acne and sensitive skin But this Alba bontanica deep sea facial Mask is THE mask to go to when your skin needs a revamp, without worrying about your face having a bad reactions to harsh chemicals! I apply this mask once a week after my daily care and you can tell a great difference in my skin appearence! That with the combination of the low prices on market this Alba Botanica Deep Facial Mask goes for, You cannot go wrong! Thank me later :)
Sarah L.
Independence, OH
At 30 years old, you would think that I would A.) be free from acne and B.) have an actual skin care regime by now; sadly, that's not the case. I have very oily, sensitive skin which can get very dry in places along with mild acne and large pores. I was looking into facial masks to help smooth and brighten my skin, and possibly tighten my pores. This mask felt very nice on and didn't aggravate my sensitive skin; I only use it once per week, but have noticed that a lot of the redness in my face has faded and my pores aren't quite as large. I will continue using this product to see what the final results will be.
lo нe υѕado υn mes 1lιмpιa 2 нυмecтa 3ѕυavιѕa 4 reғreѕca 5 ғácιl de υѕar 6 ғácιl de aplιcar 7 lιмpιa loѕ poroѕ 8 deja la pιel ғιrмe 9 мaѕ нιgιénιca 10 мaѕ eѕтιмυlada 11 no deja reѕιdυoѕ 12 no prodυce pιcazón 13 redυce la reѕeqυedad 14 qυιтa la craѕa de la pιel 15 eѕтιмυla la pιel 16 delιcada con la pιel 17 мe deja la pιel ғιrмe 18 conтorna el rostro
Yasmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product refreshed my skin so well, I have really oily skin and I didn't see a change in that aspect. I bought my Alba Botanica Even advanced deep sea facial mask at ulta and used it that same night and fell in love with the texture and aftermath. I really do recommend this product if you are just looking for something to refresh your skin, But if your looking to change texture of your skin I don't recommend this product because my face is still oily.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?