BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Claire D.
Claire D.
I used this product for a few months after receiving it as part of a gift basket. I loved the results for my particular skin...late 30's, pretty clear but dull skin. I needed something with the gentleness of a daily cleanser but more deep cleaning, and this definitely was it. Used about once a week, and I noticed increased brightness and clarity almost immediately. I will definitely buy it again!
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Seattle
I have combination skin, which can be a challenge when trying to find a mask to accommodate my dry flaky areas as well as my oily forehead I really enjoyed how refreshed my skin felt after the first few times I've used it. My only major complaint is the amount of fragrance. It was really overwhelming for a face mask and seemed to be unnecessarily powerful with out any aromatherapy benefits.
Shari D.
Shari D.

This product is excellent. I find this
mask to be truly fulfilling its promise to reduce uneven skin tone and discoloration
and aging skin. It has a very lovely mild scent--not overpowering in the least
bit, I like that my skin is so soft after use and remains soft for the rest of
the day.   I do tend to leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.  It makes my skin look so glowy and fresh.

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this inexpensive previously unheard of brand and product. In particular this product was easy and enjoyable to use leaving my skin feeling extremely silky smooth after just one use. At the same time I felt the product also toned my skin and softened my complexion.. I look forward to using this product in the future and highly recommend it !
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been trying this mask and I would like to tell you that I'm fascinated, first it's not an usual mask, this one the smells is a little like freshness, anyway I leave it like 20 - 25 mins, then I wash it off, and seriously that makes my face more clear, my pores and the blackheads on my noise get so cleaner!!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product! Awesome quality and amount of product for the price! This mask left my face glowing and smooth, prevents breakouts. I work in dermatology and recommend this products to patients seeking naut products. I even think this works better than some of the non organic products recommended for acne prone skin. I repurchased this multiple times.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanica never disappoints. It uses natural ingredients so I feel good about using it, and the facial scrubs are soft but effective. Whenever I am looking for a new product, I always trust this brand and they have never failed me. Their facial scrubs are my favorite and always leave my face feeling soft and moisturized. Worth the cost in all aspects!
Linnea L.
Linnea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo dry sensitive skin so finding a face mask that moisturizes my skin and is within my price range! I picked up my face mask from sprouts and was not expecting much but this surprised me! I enjoy the thickness of the clay and the delightful citrus scent. This face mask left my skin soft, fresh, and moisturized. Who could ask for anymore?
Tangia E.
Tangia E.
Denver, CO
Personally I was not a big fan of this product. It felt harsh on my skin and after I used it on my face, my skin felt raw and a bit irritated. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side, so that is probably why this didn't work for me. I did use this to exfloiate my body, and I didn't have an issues, but my skin also did feel any different.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lithia, FL
Smells amazing and feels great. I used to use this all the time and now I am wondering why I am not.

It is such a pure and good feeling mask that you actually might not want to take it off.

when you do take it off it makes the skin a lot smoother and you feel refreshed and ready to go!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?