• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lori B.
Alliance, OH
Alba botanicals is one of my absolute favorite products. I love the safety that I can use it on my skin. This mask left my face so soft and clean after I used it. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Kendra H.
It works great, but there's a bad smell with it. It feels like muck while on your face but when you wash it off it leaves you with soft and silky skin. I enjoyed it overall and would definitely use again.
Gillian H.
This is good stuff. Smells nice. I love masks that don't smell like cow butt. Some are just nasty. But this brand is lovely. Truly good. My face feels soft and refreshed. Like new skin on a baby butt. Would buy again
Elyse C.
I really enjoy this facial mask because it is soothing and calming, compared to some other masks which more or less irritate your skin. Sometimes I even use it as an overnight blemish corrector, for those deep acne spots. I would give it another star, but the item I got was fairly small and only got a couple of adequate uses out of it.
Kayla T.
Franklin, OH
I have only used this mask on my entire face a handful of times, but I use it nightly as a spot treatment! It is AWESOME as a spot treatment. I even put it on some post-acne scars overnight and when I wake up, the scars are slightly faded! The smell isn't great, but I'm willing to put up with it due to the other benefits of this mask!
Rebecca B.
La Mesa
Love this mask, leaves my face soft and fresh after every use! Saw a difference within a few uses. 100% vegetarian ingredients is a plus for me. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I got this as a free sample while shopping one day and it was so amazing! It feels so wonderful on your face and makes your skin gorgeous. It's great that it's natural too. But it is kind of pricey which is why I haven't bought it since I tried it. But I just might have to buy it and I would recommend it to others.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
This is a great product to use in the summertime because being out in the sun all day your skin really needs something that is rejuvenating for the skin. The seaweed is a really cool factor of this product my skin always feels new & alive after I wash my face. Even though the price isn't too bad I wish there was more product.
Elizabeth P.
Rockford, MI
Just got this product for my birthday about a month ago and I couldn't have better things to say about it! I use it once a week and it helps my skin, and doesn't leave me feeling dry (which is huge for my skin type) I've tried their peel and like that just as well! If you're looking for a great and affordable mask, this is it!
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
This deep sea facial mask by Alba Botanica leaves your face feeling so tingly and fresh! It's not harsh and it does not dry out my face! It has a deep cleaning property that cleans out those hard to reach poor preventing blackheads and pimples! If that's not the best thing ever I don't know what is! This is a must try!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.