BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Niki B.

This face mask was one of the best I have used.  I have naturally oily skin and this helped
remove the oil without leaving my face to terribly dry. I would use this again
and recommend to friends.

Milea R.
This one of my favorite drugstore mask. I even use it on spa clients sometimes because I love the result. Have never had a bad reaction to it. I like the fact that it's a natural product.
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mask is hard to find, but when you can find it it works well. I love that it is an all natural brand and it smells wonderful. This mask does a good job deep cleaning my pores.
Tina M.
This mask smells so fresh and clean and always leaves my face feeling extra smooth. It's a thicker consistency than what I am used to but I still highly recommend this one. 4 stars because of the consistency.
Alexis W.
Highland, NY
This mask makes my skin feel very clean!!! I feel like it really gets down into my pores and takes out the everyday gunk that builds up from my makeup. I gave it to my friend to try and she felt the same way!!
Adi K.
Lakewood, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Seriously!! It left my face so smooth for hours after using it. I am a person with very oily skin and I realized that it helped with that as well.
Ashley M.
Georgia
This mask does a great job at calming down the redness on my cheeks from sensitivity. It isn't harsh or difficult to remove. I'd definitely recommend it, especially for the price!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ashlynn M.
Eugene, OR
I received this face mask as a gift for Christmas and I love it. It goes on smooth and makes my face feel amazing once I have removed it. Other face maskes I've tried recently have made my face burn and turn red but this was cool and soothing. I will purchase this again in the future.
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Alba products are fantastic. They work so well on my skin! Everything I have ever used from Alba I have been a fan of. Great products that don't cause break outs or oily skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?