BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
This is my favorite mask to use. The smell is amazing, it's perfect for a relaxing bath. It goes on thin so you can still feel the affects of it without it being caked on. It's easy to remove. Doesn't burn at all. Leaves skin feeling smooth.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I enjoyed using this facial mask, easy to apply and rinse off. My fave looked and felt great. Nice and smooth. Also had a pleasant smell. I recommend it. The packaging is nice makes for easy application.
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this about once a week and I really like the soothing/cooling sensation. I haven’t seen any notable or obvious changes but I definitely notice my complexion is less red. It’s like a cream so it doesn’t harden when it’s done!
Sheila P.
Shady Point
Absolutely loved this facial mask! Left my skin feeling so fresh and clean. Mask was very effective in making my skin feel clean. It more than met my expectations. Will definitely purchase again.
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
THIS FACE MASK IS MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVV I LOVE IT I WISHH I COULD FIND THE PLACE I BOUGHT IT FROM IT LOOKS REALLY NICE IN THE PAKAGING IT COMES IT I THINK I WILL MOST DEFINETLY GET IT AGAIN
mika a.
It smells great and I love to use it when I want a mask that is gentle but effective. I can definitely use it when my skin is dry or irritated and it will give my skin a refreshment.
Julie W.
i really like this mask if im short on time and don't have 20-30 min to spare before putting on makeup. it doesn't break me out & i like to use it on my spots. it doesn't clear my skin but it does help calm down breakouts from getting worse
Maggie A.
Haverford, PA
Alba products are fantastic. They work so well on my skin! Everything I have ever used from Alba I have been a fan of. Great products that don't cause break outs or oily skin.
Ashley M.
Georgia
This mask does a great job at calming down the redness on my cheeks from sensitivity. It isn't harsh or difficult to remove. I'd definitely recommend it, especially for the price!
Kendra P.
Lindenwold, NJ
really helps with the complexion and hyperpigmentation of my skin. also leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. doesn’t burn or make my face cold like other masks, and feels safe. would recommend ❤️
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.