BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Brittany J.
Goodyear , AZ
I have tried using the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask. I purchased this product at Safeway. It was a decent product, but I only purchased it once, as I have not found it in stores since. It didn't stand out enough for me to search for it since it was inconvenient to locate.
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Personally the smell of this isn't bad, but it left my skin very dry, tight and red. I do have fairly sensitive skin but I usually don't react negatively to masks. With this one I didn't get to wear the mask for the recommended time because my skin started to burn and turn red. The packaging is nice and I will continue to use my alba scrub, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE Alba all together. Their deep sea facial mask is like heaven for my skin - seriously. Deep sea is good for your skin and I've always wanted to try it - Alba was within my budget and left my skin flawless. It didn't irritate my skin and honestly I have never seen my skin any clearer, smoothr, or refreshing.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely lovvvvve all of the Alba products! This deep sea facial mask just happens to be my favorite! If is a great value for a great price! It smells nice and it is so relaxing! It really gets deep into your pores! I will definitely be recommending to everyone!
Nikki B.
This Deep Sea Facial Mask made my skin feel wonderful afterwards! The packaging is nice and the price wasn't too bad either. It was a good value for sure. It did meet my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who likes facial masks and their skin feeling awesome!
grace c.
I thought this mask was super refreshing! While I didn't totally notice a difference in my skin, it did feel good and was affordable. I would definitely use it again!!
Justine A.
This mask was just ok. It didn't irritate my skin at all. I just didn't feel like it did much for my skin. I loved that it was a natural product. I might try some of the other masks made by them to see if I like them better. I don't think I'd buy this one again.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
This face mask feels great and I think it helped clear my face up and made it feel so soft! I feel like it was gentle and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It wasn't too harsh on my skin at all! I think it was worth the price! Will continue to use it for sure!
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
Made my face amazingly soft and refreshed! Not to mention it smelled great compared to other scrubs I have used in the past. I would recommend this mask to anyone looking for a good exfoliating scrub that does not leave your skin feeling dry afterward but amazingly smooth
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask makes me feel renewed. Fresh, clean and beautiful is haw I feel after every use.

I purchase my Alba Face Mask at the drugstore. There is so much to say about the Alba brand. I am always confident in any new purchase that I make from the Alba brand. I feel their packaging could use a makeover but that is just a preference. The product itself is outstanding and I wouldn't change a thing.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.