BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Columbus, MT
Love how refreshed my skin feels after using this! I definitely recommend this!
colleen g.
colleen g.
Eugene, Or
Left my face so soft and took off my dry skin. It felt the best it has in years
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. It makes your face feel so smooth and refresh afterwards.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Coarsegold, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask it helps with my black heads and pores so much I love it!!!!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
My favorite face mask! Love the feel of it and the way my skin feels after.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY #1 go-to exfoliater. This face scrub is my all time favorite that I have yet used. Why? This product doesn't just smell amazing - it actually IS amazing for your face. Jam packed with herbs, good oils, vitamins, nutrients and sea enzymes. I love that I can read every single ingredient in their ingredient list, be able to pronounce it and know what it is - and what it's doing for my skin. The SECOND ingredient in this product is walnut shell powder.... second! That means it's the second most used product in the scrub! The walnut shell powder works WONDERS to my skin. I physically can see a difference before and after I wash my face with this product. It 100% takes off all those dead skin cells and cleans your pores. It literally gives your face a NATURAL GLOW after using this product. After washing the scrub off... no way to discribe it but BABY SMOOTH! And nothing makes my skin feel flawless like that... especially my face! I am so in love with alba, I've been using this product for years and I do trust this company. I give them six stars because they are also; 100% vegetarian ingredients, NO animal testing, NO artificial anything. If you are looking to change up your skin game, stop buying everything you see being advertised on TV and in stores...try this product once and you will be forever in love.
Truly M.
Truly M.
Trimble
This product is amazing. Although, I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case), perhaps more so than the other products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month.I have received many compliments on my skin after trying this mask!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Concord, New Hampshire
love it! This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case), perhaps moreso than the other Even Advanced products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month. You won't be disappointed!
Darby S.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanica really got this mask right! I fell in love with this thick creamy clay mask because it's so soothing and calming I notice results immediately after rinsing! I leave the mask on a little longer than the directions say but it's so worth it! I have acne, redness, flakey & oily skin and this helped in all those areas. My blemishes we're much smaller, less red if red at all, my whole face was a much more uniform tone, my skin was soft ,hydrated and there was less flaking. It is really thick so you don't need a while lot, and it is a bummer that it comes in a small size I would love to see it come in a larger size !
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Independence, OH
At 30 years old, you would think that I would A.) be free from acne and B.) have an actual skin care regime by now; sadly, that's not the case. I have very oily, sensitive skin which can get very dry in places along with mild acne and large pores. I was looking into facial masks to help smooth and brighten my skin, and possibly tighten my pores. This mask felt very nice on and didn't aggravate my sensitive skin; I only use it once per week, but have noticed that a lot of the redness in my face has faded and my pores aren't quite as large. I will continue using this product to see what the final results will be.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?