BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maisie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is, but every time I use this mask my skin feels soooooo soft afterwards. It didn't dry out my skin like most clay masks did. I don't know if it evened out my skin, but it made my skin feel so refreshed and soft so I'm going to continue to use it.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was very soothing and kept me relaxed through the whole time it was on my face. I could actually feel it working as it sat. When I took it off I could feel the effects for a while after. The packaging is a soothing green which is nice and I would buy again.
Michaela G.
Thornton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Facial masks usually cause issues with my skin because i have sensitive skin but this one did well with my skin type and issue. This was my first time using it but it worked great and didn't make my skin break out which was great. I would buy it again.
Michaela C.
Good masks are so hard to find but I really liked this one. It doesn't peel your actual skin like most have been doing as seen on social media as humor. It's gentle on the skin and really revives the softness and takes the dryness out of your skin.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. Makes my face feel amazing, very effective and when used on a schedule great results! This was gentle on my normal skin and no reactions. I wish it was a little more affordable for the amount you get but I'll continue to buy!
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sometimes and I love how it feels while I have it one! This is the first I bought this product. It met my expectations and would buy it again for sure. I love this so much I use it with my friend on girls night twice.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY #1 go-to exfoliater. This face scrub is my all time favorite that I have yet used. Why? This product doesn't just smell amazing - it actually IS amazing for your face. Jam packed with herbs, good oils, vitamins, nutrients and sea enzymes. I love that I can read every single ingredient in their ingredient list, be able to pronounce it and know what it is - and what it's doing for my skin. The SECOND ingredient in this product is walnut shell powder.... second! That means it's the second most used product in the scrub! The walnut shell powder works WONDERS to my skin. I physically can see a difference before and after I wash my face with this product. It 100% takes off all those dead skin cells and cleans your pores. It literally gives your face a NATURAL GLOW after using this product. After washing the scrub off... no way to discribe it but BABY SMOOTH! And nothing makes my skin feel flawless like that... especially my face! I am so in love with alba, I've been using this product for years and I do trust this company. I give them six stars because they are also; 100% vegetarian ingredients, NO animal testing, NO artificial anything. If you are looking to change up your skin game, stop buying everything you see being advertised on TV and in stores...try this product once and you will be forever in love.
Teale M.
Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used numerous products that are along the same line of this one, but this one is by far my favorite! It has been worth every cent and it has proven to hydrate, and evenly tone my skin without irritation or issues!
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mask to use. The smell is amazing, it's perfect for a relaxing bath. It goes on thin so you can still feel the affects of it without it being caked on. It's easy to remove. Doesn't burn at all. Leaves skin feeling smooth.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed using this facial mask, easy to apply and rinse off. My fave looked and felt great. Nice and smooth. Also had a pleasant smell. I recommend it. The packaging is nice makes for easy application.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?