BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved the natural smells of this product and at first it felt pleasant on my face. When I tried to take the mask off i found it more difficult than others to take off. I did however enjoy the aftermath on my skin. It felt so soft and fresh I would still reuse this product and recommend it.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Collegedale, TN
This mask is truly the bee's knees! I use this mask every other week to revitalize my skin and to shake off dead skin cells. I love that this mask is creamy and conditioning and tightening my dry without leaving it too dry. Would definitely recommend this to those who have dry or combination skin!
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
This facial mask is very effective and really cleans my pores! It has met all of my expectations plus more! It has a very nice, pleasant smell and I love the feel of it. I am very excited to find something that really cleans my pores and gets rid of my blackheads. I highly recommend this product!
Paige W.
Paige W.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is only a five to ten minute cream face mask that makes your skin super smooth afterwards! I recommend for sensitive skin as you don't need to leave it on for very long to get a nice cooling effect. Can use more often than deep skin conditioning as well since its not so tough on your skin.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
I got this from walmart and it smells nice but I really don't like it to much. It costs a lot for the amount that you get and left my skin broke out. There was something in it that my skin didn't agree with it. I had to wash it out right away. I haven't tried the other products kinda afraid too
alicia m.
alicia m.
I love this mask! It makes my face feel so soft and the texture is great! It is worth the price you pay for it 100%. I've never had any problems using it for my sensitive skin. It is gentle and not exfoliating, so it is best to be used in addition to other products. I would highly recommend!
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Marshalltown, IA
I got this in an Ipsy bag as a sample. I liked it but it's sort of expensive for a poor college student like me. It was packaged well and the scent was very nice, kind of beachy. I'm not sure that I saw any real improvements or changes after using this, probably because it was only a sample.
Allyson N.
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
This is a good thick mask, it's nice and thick and a little bit goes all long way so the price is definitely worth it because a little dab and cover your hold face. The only downfall I had was that it left my face feeling really tight afterwards but it left my face feeling moist and smooth
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Love, love, love this mask. Feels really clean during and after and makes my skin nice and smooth without the usual excess oil. The scent's great and the texture works, too – not too dry or cakey but still feel like you get the drying effect you want. Makes my skin feel great every time.
Kim L.
Kim L.
This is my favorite face mask, no need to try any others now! It's soothing and cooling, never burns or irritates. My skin feels so clean and refreshed after I use it, and it's a good spot treatment for blemishes too. Just apply, let dry for 10 minutes, and remove with a warm face cloth.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?