BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
MOX L.
I definitely feel as though this deep cleans my skin! However you will NEED to use a toner after this maybe 2 times to remove any residue and make sure you moisturize!.. Overall this product is worth using though. It is affordable, and it is cruelty free plus natural!! Would give 4 1/2 stars !
Layla N.
New Haven, CT
I like this brand a lot but was disappointed with this product. I used it for the first time and it caused a reaction. My skin is sensitive, but it doesn't typically react to a product so quickly or thoroughly. I will try other masks from the company but cautiously. Sad it didn't work out.
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
I love their EVEN LINE.... I ALSO LOVE THEIR HAWAIIAN LINE ANOTHER BRAND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH AND I MEAN FROM THEIR HAIR PRODUCTS TO THEIR FACIAL PRODUCTS THEY ALL WORK WONDERFUL..... IT'S ONE OF THE ONLY PRODUCTS I'VE CONTINUOUSLY USED SINCE I WAS A KID AND I'VE ALWAYS LIKED!!
Ari D.
I loveee this face mask it leaves my skin feeling sooo refreshed. I got it for around 7$ and it has a very smooth packaging. Will repurchase this again. These products are also cruelty free which is a plus!
Bryanna R.
I love this product.  I felt that it helped my deep pores a lot more than other products that I have tried.  I thought it was fairly priced compared to other masks.  I will be buying this product again!  Highly recommended and it didn't dry out my skin!
Farah S.
Pittsburg
I been using Alba face wash for quite sometimes now. Alba is affordable  face wash that gives that freshness on your skin. Helps eliminate oily skin, dirt and leaves fresh healthy looking skin. No dull feeling...very light and gentle face wash i ever used.
Michaela G.
Thornton
Facial masks usually cause issues with my skin because i have sensitive skin but this one did well with my skin type and issue. This was my first time using it but it worked great and didn't make my skin break out which was great. I would buy it again.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Love love love. Makes my face feel amazing, very effective and when used on a schedule great results! This was gentle on my normal skin and no reactions. I wish it was a little more affordable for the amount you get but I'll continue to buy!
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Alba Botanica and this face mask is no exception. It works as a fantastic mask, and then also had the benefits of being all-natural and without preservatives or harmful toxins. It is a fresh and simple way to get clean and moisturized skin.
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
I use this sometimes and I love how it feels while I have it one! This is the first I bought this product. It met my expectations and would buy it again for sure. I love this so much I use it with my friend on girls night twice.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.