BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Myrena T.
Dayton
My face felt amazing. . and it was actually glowing! Very nice packaging... Easy to use... Would definitely recommend this product. It did what it was suppose to. First time user and I was not disappointed... Will absolutely buy again!
amy s.
I use this once a week in the shower. I put it on when I get in and rinse it off at the end. It tightens and clears my skin up. It is thick, but easy to spread. It doesn’t really have much of a scent which is nice and it works really well.
Autumn R.
Alba Botanica even advanced deep sea facial mask is amazing! This product has met my expectations! I buy this product at Walmart.com. I love that this product is vegetarian and the company doesn’t animal test! The price is great as well!
Tiana C.
I’ve had this product sitting in my bathroom cabinet for a while so that may constitute to me not being a huge fan but I didn’t notice that it made much of a difference in my skin (I have oily/combo skin with pretty severe dryness in some areas) and I typically don’t have sensitive skin but I did notice it irritated the thinner skin around my nose and caused redness/slight discomfort-nothing major-but id still rather not have my skin hurt after trying to care for it.
Leslie T.
Johnson City, TN
I love Alba botanica and I love what it stands for! It’s awesome that their product is vegan and wasn’t tested on animals! It left my skin feeling smooth and reenergized. I love the packaging the smell and the texture of the product!
Heather V.
Chehalis
Although it didn't make my skin react in a negative way, it didn't really lather well and was more on the tacky side which personally foamy, luscious, & creamy is something I tend to look for in a facial mask. I didn't not like it but I also didn't love it. (Sad face)
KBlack B.
This product took all the dirt and extra oil I always have on my face and made it feel so smooth. It doesn’t make me break out or have any reactions. I buy this at my nearest supermarket. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nya R.
Maple Grove , MN
I loved the formula and how much it tried. I could feel the formula working into my skin, I’ve bought one bottle of this and it’s lasted a long time. I don’t love the packaging because lots gets crusted on the cap
Nicole V.
Brownstown, MI
I love this product!! It’s nice pricey at all and is relatively available and some of the stores I shop at. This scrub makes my skin feel so wonderful after every use! I would recommend for any skin condition but if you have dry skin just lotion it after.
Laura L.
Toms River
Nice for the price, natural ingredients, target pigmentation, I did see some improvement, maybe I should stick to it for larger period of time to see if I would get more noticeably results, but good product, be safe natural ingredients are always the best
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.