BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kaylee W.
This is a fun, classic face mask. I especially love that it is green! It makes me feel like I'm having one of those movie moments at a slumber party or like I'm at the spa! My sister always laughs when she sees me though. Its kinda funny, cause when the mask hardens, you cannot move you face much or it cracks so its like you have had plastic surgery!
Linnea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo dry sensitive skin so finding a face mask that moisturizes my skin and is within my price range! I picked up my face mask from sprouts and was not expecting much but this surprised me! I enjoy the thickness of the clay and the delightful citrus scent. This face mask left my skin soft, fresh, and moisturized. Who could ask for anymore?
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Alba Botanica products. This mask in particular isn't their best product, but it's okay. I usually place the mask on for 10-20 minutes before washing it off and use it one or twice a week. It makes my skin soft, which is the main pro about it. The mask hasn't even my skin off that much since I've been using it for a couple of months.
Phoebe W.
Morgantown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask all the time and absolutely love it! It is great and makes your skin feel amazing. It isn't too harsh, which is great for people with sensitive skin. The mask is great for the price and come with a lot of product. You can find it almost anywhere, so I definitely recommend!  Alba Botanica
J P.
This mask is very thick and has a smell i do not like but it's bearable. On the plus side it does remove my blackheads but I always breakout the next day after I use it. Maybe my skin is sensitive to its fragrance. I would recommend this only for people whose skin isn't sensitive to fragrances.
MOX L.
I definitely feel as though this deep cleans my skin! However you will NEED to use a toner after this maybe 2 times to remove any residue and make sure you moisturize!.. Overall this product is worth using though. It is affordable, and it is cruelty free plus natural!! Would give 4 1/2 stars !
Layla N.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand a lot but was disappointed with this product. I used it for the first time and it caused a reaction. My skin is sensitive, but it doesn't typically react to a product so quickly or thoroughly. I will try other masks from the company but cautiously. Sad it didn't work out.
Zaryah K.
Ahwatukke
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Love this Botanica at sea moss deep-sea mask. I put it on at night before I go to bed and wash it off and it leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturize. Doesn't dry out the face too much. And I loved following it with the sea moss moisturizer night cream I would definitely buy this again
Shelby R.
Franklin
I absolutely loved this mask! I love any kind of facial masks, and the deep sea facial mask from Alba Botanica was amazing! It wasn't too expensive, and well worth the price. I loved that this one was available in multiple different places, that way i didn't have to go to one store.
Emma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this facial mask to remove oil, blackheads, and impurities from the day. The face mask smells lovely and is very easy to apply. I will say it burns my skin after use. If you have sensitive skin, use the product sparingly. I would recommend to a friend!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?