BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is my guilty pleasure. It leaves my face feeling amazing and my skin gorgeous
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Bexley, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is so tingly you know it's cleaning deep into your pores to leave you feeling so clean
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Great to clean out your pores and have you face looking clearer and feeling refreshed.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this once or twice, it seemed to do a good job. I'd probably buy it in full size
emily j.
emily j.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Botanica line! When it comes to face masks I highly recommend this product.
Becky B.
Becky B.
I feel so refreshed when I use this mask. All the dead cross seem too slide right off.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Salisbury, NC
This is a great mask! Definitely makes your skin feel tight and your pores feel clean.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good. It can be a bit drying. But my skin always feels nice and smooth after.
Tay P.
Tay P.
I like this facial mask, you can feel the mask purifying you're skin as you use it.
Carla G.
Carla G.
I didn't like this product I had too much increase in oil production and breakout.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?