BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Very enjoyable and refreshing. Performs like a high end treatment mask. Very recommended
Anjela A.
Anjela A.
W Lafayette, IN
Pretty good facial mask! Really felt like it freshened up my skin and opened up my pores
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
It is awesome! It works well on me and I have horrible sensitive skin. I love the smell.
Candy P.
Candy P.
Chehalis, WA
Absolutely wonderful, even with my sensitive skin! Didn't leave my skin dry or chapped!!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Refreshing mask leaves face feeling smooth and vibrant. love the smell not overwhelming.
Shannan W.
Shannan W.
Such a great deep clean on my face. I was very pleased with this product and my purchase
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is my guilty pleasure. It leaves my face feeling amazing and my skin gorgeous
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.
I don't use masks often, but this one was refreshing and my skin felt great afterwards!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Great, all natural facial mask. Ordered from vita cost and a great value for the price.
this facial mask, hydrating leave your skin soft and helps keep your face fresh all day
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?