BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Coarsegold, CA
Love this mask it helps with my black heads and pores so much I love it!!!!
Nicole V.
My favorite face mask! Love the feel of it and the way my skin feels after.
Alisha R.
Hollywood, FL
This mask is flipping amazing.  I use this on Friday nights or Saturday mornings.  I leave it on my face for about 15 minutes.  After rinsing my skin has a nice refreshing look without feeling dried out.  I have my teenage niece using it now. The price is okay and I plan to keep this mask in my face cleansing routine.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I picked this product up at my local dillon's, and I've been using it for the past couple months. I like this product. It smelled nice, felt relaxing, and improved my skin. However, I've used better masks that costed less, and the opening on this product gets clogged with excess really easily so you have to make sure to clean it after every use.
Bryanna R.
I love this product.  I felt that it helped my deep pores a lot more than other products that I have tried.  I thought it was fairly priced compared to other masks.  I will be buying this product again!  Highly recommended and it didn't dry out my skin!
Farah S.
Pittsburg
I been using Alba face wash for quite sometimes now. Alba is affordable  face wash that gives that freshness on your skin. Helps eliminate oily skin, dirt and leaves fresh healthy looking skin. No dull feeling...very light and gentle face wash i ever used.
Peyton N.
Sumter, SC
I am in LOVE with this mask!!! I am someone who has struggled with acne and discoloration, and I always look forward to using this product. It is very gentle, yet gives a very clean feeling. After using it, I can always count on my skin to look GREAT- the texture is very smooth, it has a certain glow, my redness is drastically reduced, the acne spots begin to clear up, and my skin feels overall very balanced. I recommend this product to a lot of my friends- especially for the price.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I love all of Alba’s products! I try this facemask when I was at a friends house and it felt amazing on my skin. It didn’t dry my skin out, which other facemasks have done, and left my skin feeling super clean!
Pam G.
Aurora
It’s ok it has a strong scent floral like not lovely, not repulsive, just ok!!! Good value not to pricey. Doesn’t make your skin feel al that wonderful? It was just ok and I probably would not buy again?
Claire D.
I used this product for a few months after receiving it as part of a gift basket. I loved the results for my particular skin...late 30's, pretty clear but dull skin. I needed something with the gentleness of a daily cleanser but more deep cleaning, and this definitely was it. Used about once a week, and I noticed increased brightness and clarity almost immediately. I will definitely buy it again!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.