BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1908)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Julia G.
The packing on this is okay. It's kind of small compared to other mask tubes out there. The product is okay but I didn't care for it overall. It's an easy brand to find and the price point is good. I would recommend for someone to try it because it isn't expensive.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I used this a lot when I was in high school but now that I've tried high end masks, this mask is ok. I don't see dramatic results my skin just feels clean and tight afterwards when using this.
Heather T.
Blacksburg, VA
I bought this mask because I have naturally rosy cheeks, and it really did live up to my expectations of evening out my skin tone, clearing my pores, and overall soothing my skin. I also had no problems with my fairly sensitive skin. It is definitely worth the $7.
Ciaran Q.
Summit, NJ
This mask didn't irritate my skin, and when I took it off my skin felt a lot smoother and my pores looked a bit smaller.  I got it at Target and would say it was worth the price.  However, I've tried other products (Mario Badescu) that I think work better for my skin.
Courtney E.
I use this a couple times a week to get the dead skin off my face and keep it clear. I'm fairly pleased with this scrub. It's gentle and doesn't smell too strong. Also not too bad price wise!
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
It really helps with my acne and I've seen great results ever since I used this product. It leaves my face feeling very refreshed and clean and has such a great scent.
Marie M.
Loved my smooth skin after using the deep sea facial mask by Alba. I felt like 1 mask treatment made my skin feel soft and smooth for 2 to 3 days with just 1 use!
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
I love the alba brand of products. They're very reasonably priced. This definitely met my expectations. This can easily be purchased at Target and I do recommend this product to others to us.
Eli D.
The product is fairly decent for the price. It leaves skin feeling very soft, but not much else. It is cruelty free and vegan, as well gentle. The problem is, it was very ineffective for me.
Matthew J.
This is the best stuff I've used it does so good I absolutely love it even though it was my first time using it I am definitely sticking with it it is by far the best and not to expensive it's pretty cheap i would recommend this to everyone I know it's the good
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.