BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved the natural smells of this product and at first it felt pleasant on my face. When I tried to take the mask off i found it more difficult than others to take off. I did however enjoy the aftermath on my skin. It felt so soft and fresh I would still reuse this product and recommend it.
Lyndsey J.
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is very nice after a long day. I bought this at Target. It is very gentle on your face, easy to use, and easy to remove. It is effective at giving yourself a facial. I would probably buy it again even though I like to try different product.
Ivonne V.
Seattle, WA
I found Alba Botanical at my local TJmaxx and decided to give it a try based on packaging, smell and price. The price was very resonable,, the smell was nice and not too powerful. Only giving this three stars because it was just OK. My skin didn't quite feel radiant afterwards. I felt I needed a heavy moisturizer after it to bring it back to life.
Blair M.
King, NC
This facial mask is very effective and really cleans my pores! It has met all of my expectations plus more! It has a very nice, pleasant smell and I love the feel of it. I am very excited to find something that really cleans my pores and gets rid of my blackheads. I highly recommend this product!
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
This is a good thick mask, it's nice and thick and a little bit goes all long way so the price is definitely worth it because a little dab and cover your hold face. The only downfall I had was that it left my face feeling really tight afterwards but it left my face feeling moist and smooth
Nikia N.
Gentle to the skin and exfoliates nicely, leaving face soft and clean afterwards. The scent is also great and a little quantity goes a very long way so you save a lot that way.
Hayley K.
Love this mask! Leaves my skin refreshed, clean, and tightened without irritating or drying out my sensitive skin. My skin still feels refreshed for up to 48 hours after, and I've notied that my pores stay smaller for a few days afeter I've used it as well. Would definitely buy again.
Desirea B.
Bozeman, MT
I love Alba Botanica! Their products are natural and they really work. They charge a fair price and the product usually lasts a while. I have used many of their products, but I particularly love their mask. It is hard to find all natural products that have the same results as the higher end products, but Alba Botanica has got it down!
This is one of my favorite face masks. I love the smooth feel it gives your face after use. It is gentle yet effective. It's a great face mask for people with sensitive skin.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
I've really enjoyed this mask. The smell is good and it feels so refreshing both while the mask is on your face and after you wash it away. It's very gentle so it shouldn't irritate sensitive skin. I have bought this product multiple times as it is a great all around skin care mask.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.