BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Taylor C.
Bexley, OH
Is so tingly you know it's cleaning deep into your pores to leave you feeling so clean
Becky B.
I feel so refreshed when I use this mask. All the dead cross seem too slide right off.
Michelle N.
Tried this once or twice, it seemed to do a good job. I'd probably buy it in full size
Katelyn L.
Salisbury, NC
This is a great mask! Definitely makes your skin feel tight and your pores feel clean.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Pretty good. It can be a bit drying. But my skin always feels nice and smooth after.
Tay P.
I like this facial mask, you can feel the mask purifying you're skin as you use it.
Carla G.
I didn't like this product I had too much increase in oil production and breakout.
Chelsea F.
Columbus, MT
Love how refreshed my skin feels after using this! I definitely recommend this!
colleen g.
Eugene, Or
Left my face so soft and took off my dry skin. It felt the best it has in years
Sammie M.
I love this mask. It makes your face feel so smooth and refresh afterwards.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.