BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
Grayslake , IL
I really feel like this deep cleans my pores. The only downside is it tends to make my skin oily.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Jackson, MI
I liked this mask as it made my face feel fresh and soft but did make my skin break out a little
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Love love love what else can I say worth the price leaves your face feeling refreshed love it!!!
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Not one of my favorites but again not a horrible purchase either! Very detoxifying and cleansing
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Manville, RI
I tried this mask for the first time and couldn't believe how fresh my skin felt. It's amazing!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Cherryville, NC
Horrible sucks
I hate it so much do not waste your money!!!! I repeat, do not waste your money.
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
Bixby, OK
Love the way it makes my skin feel and the way that it leaves my skin. Since I'm very censitive
Kat B.
Kat B.
Riverview, FL
Leaves my face feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. It has also helped with breakouts.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
It was a bit gritty and watery at first but I like how refreshing it left my skin afterwards.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my face feeling like it doesn't need any make up! Feels like it really cleans my face.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?