BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Joy T.
Daniel Island, SC
I love Alba products and they tend to be one of the go to brands I use for my children and myself. No messy and unnecessary chemicals and the end result is always smooth, not oily or excessive residue. Prices always feel a little high, but we love the product so we keep coming back!
Maay R.
3/5 , bacana, deixa a pele bem hidratada, tem uma textura agradável, não gostei muito do cheiro, mas ainda sim é um dos melhores que já usei, paguei um preço justo por ele.
Nikki D.
Nampa, ID
Love this mask! I like to alternate between this and another Alba one. The tube makes it easy to get out the right amount, and isn't messy like others that come in a tin.
Kimberly M.
Watervliet, NY
Alba Botanica products have been my go to skin & hair products for the last 3 years. Starting out with Alba Botanica products was just by me coming across the name at the drug store one day and has been great ever since, I have eczema and acne and sensitive skin But this Alba bontanica deep sea facial Mask is THE mask to go to when your skin needs a revamp, without worrying about your face having a bad reactions to harsh chemicals! I apply this mask once a week after my daily care and you can tell a great difference in my skin appearence! That with the combination of the low prices on market this Alba Botanica Deep Facial Mask goes for, You cannot go wrong! Thank me later :)
Sierra F.
Flagstaff
I really like this one. It gets in deep into your pores and flushes everything out. It dried out my cheeks a bit so I have to use it sparingly, but i have combination skin so that might be why.
Isela B.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed this mask. I washed my face with a hot washcloth first to steam open my pores. Then, I spread on the mask. It had a nice consistency when applied, and the smell was very pleasant. It's a very light and clean scent from the ingredients that are in it. The one that stands out the most to me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. This product did not contain anything that I was allergic to and had natural ingredients in it, which is why I decided to try it
Jessica J.
This face mask was very good it exfoliated the skin nicely and made it more clear this product is a nice selection for anyone that is looking for a nice cleansing mask
Jasmine D.
This mask always leaves my face feeling moisturizer, replenished, and refreshed!
The beautiful sea green packaging won't clash with any bathroom counter, and trust me when I say, the tingly clean feeling it leaves behind is the ONLY thing left on your face after you rinse this baby off.

I have terribly sensitive skin and there isn't a brand I trust more than Alba.
Five stars and two thumbs!
Ann Marie F.
Atlanta, GA
There is nothing spectacular about this face mask. It feels nice after application but has no real lasting results and does not seem to clean as deeply as I would like.
Chanel R.
A very good product. I saw a difference in a month. Even though it took a month it's still a good product. My face looks healthy and feels very smooth. I will continue to buy more of these products especially alba bontica
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.