BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1963)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Macy H.
very good cleanser but i've noticed if you get it around your eyes anywhere it will definitely make you tear up and burn a little. but other wise it was really good and my skin felt great after using the product
Christina H.
joplin, mo
Love this product. Absolutely leaves my skin feeling revitalized and so smooth. I would recommend trying this product. Especially if you are on the lookout for a new routine cleanser
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I don't know why this product keeps popping up as something I can give a review about. It's the only product that shows up for me and nothing else, so I guess the system is glitched.
mika a.
It smells great and I love to use it when I want a mask that is gentle but effective. I can definitely use it when my skin is dry or irritated and it will give my skin a refreshment.
Alexis W.
Highland, NY
This mask makes my skin feel very clean!!! I feel like it really gets down into my pores and takes out the everyday gunk that builds up from my makeup. I gave it to my friend to try and she felt the same way!!
Adi K.
Lakewood, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Seriously!! It left my face so smooth for hours after using it. I am a person with very oily skin and I realized that it helped with that as well.
Tina M.
This mask smells so fresh and clean and always leaves my face feeling extra smooth. It's a thicker consistency than what I am used to but I still highly recommend this one. 4 stars because of the consistency.
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mask is hard to find, but when you can find it it works well. I love that it is an all natural brand and it smells wonderful. This mask does a good job deep cleaning my pores.
Ashlynn M.
Eugene, OR
I received this face mask as a gift for Christmas and I love it. It goes on smooth and makes my face feel amazing once I have removed it. Other face maskes I've tried recently have made my face burn and turn red but this was cool and soothing. I will purchase this again in the future.
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Alba products are fantastic. They work so well on my skin! Everything I have ever used from Alba I have been a fan of. Great products that don't cause break outs or oily skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.