BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
mika a.
It smells great and I love to use it when I want a mask that is gentle but effective. I can definitely use it when my skin is dry or irritated and it will give my skin a refreshment.
Macy H.
very good cleanser but i've noticed if you get it around your eyes anywhere it will definitely make you tear up and burn a little. but other wise it was really good and my skin felt great after using the product
Christina H.
joplin, mo
Love this product. Absolutely leaves my skin feeling revitalized and so smooth. I would recommend trying this product. Especially if you are on the lookout for a new routine cleanser
Sophie H.
Memphis
This mask is nice. Minimal scent and it did not irritate my skin. However I did not notice much change in my skin after extended use. It feels like your pampering yourself, but I don't really see the results.
Adi K.
Lakewood, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Seriously!! It left my face so smooth for hours after using it. I am a person with very oily skin and I realized that it helped with that as well.
Alexis W.
Jamaica , NY
This mask makes my skin feel very clean!!! I feel like it really gets down into my pores and takes out the everyday gunk that builds up from my makeup. I gave it to my friend to try and she felt the same way!!
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mask is hard to find, but when you can find it it works well. I love that it is an all natural brand and it smells wonderful. This mask does a good job deep cleaning my pores.
Tina M.
This mask smells so fresh and clean and always leaves my face feeling extra smooth. It's a thicker consistency than what I am used to but I still highly recommend this one. 4 stars because of the consistency.
Laura A.
Fort Mill, SC
It's a great product, unfortunately I'm allergic to most facial masks and it caused me to breakout. But other than that it's a great product for the price you pay. I definitely would recommend it for others!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Is this product better than the glam glow mask ?? Does it help with black heads ??
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
What skin type is this good for? I usually use the Alba botanica Hawaiian mask.
Kristie A.
Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?