BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Nikia N.
Gentle to the skin and exfoliates nicely, leaving face soft and clean afterwards. The scent is also great and a little quantity goes a very long way so you save a lot that way.
This is one of my favorite face masks. I love the smooth feel it gives your face after use. It is gentle yet effective. It's a great face mask for people with sensitive skin.
Samantha R.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a girl who likes to change things up a bit, so I tend to use a couple of different masks a month. This one is definitely staying in my rotation. I have a very shall we say, textured
t-zone, that doesn't like to smooth out for just anyone and this mask made my pores seem to go away. In addition it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, without drying it out. It's a keeper for me.
Samantha C.
Swannanoa, NC
This deep sea mask works wonders. I love how it feels while i am soaking in a bath. The packaging is easy to open. Absolutely pleased with this product. Reasonable pricing.
Nikki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Deep Sea Facial Mask made my skin feel wonderful afterwards! The packaging is nice and the price wasn't too bad either. It was a good value for sure. It did meet my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who likes facial masks and their skin feeling awesome!
grace c.
I thought this mask was super refreshing! While I didn't totally notice a difference in my skin, it did feel good and was affordable. I would definitely use it again!!
Jaz H.
auburn, MI
Made my face amazingly soft and refreshed! Not to mention it smelled great compared to other scrubs I have used in the past. I would recommend this mask to anyone looking for a good exfoliating scrub that does not leave your skin feeling dry afterward but amazingly smooth
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
Great mask to purify skin! Highly recommend! I put this on and felt refreshed and clean after the mask was removed. It was exactly what I was looking for in a mask.
Michelle Z.
Oxford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask. Goes on really easily without having to mix anything and it smells great. I really love that it doesn't have an added, nasty ingredients either. Added benefit: I picked this up at my local Marshall's at a great price point.
Cassidy K.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your face feeling soft?