BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2062)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Carolyn P.
Greeley
Not my favorite mask but it dries quickly and it gives that tight pulling feeling that makes it feel more like it’s working. I️ don’t notice much of a difference after using it but it’s good when you want a mask that dries quick.
Colby A.
This is a really good product the top of the bottle isn't difficult to remove and doesn't require a lot of squeezing. The tube is very colorful and uplifting. The lotion works and refreshes my skin. The curvature of the bottle allows me to successfully dispense the proper amount of ointment required this brand is good
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
My face felt clean after using this but I didn’t really notice any results. Will continue to try it out though. I didn’t have any problems with it though, gentle enough on my skin which is a plus.
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this about once a week and I really like the soothing/cooling sensation. I haven’t seen any notable or obvious changes but I definitely notice my complexion is less red. It’s like a cream so it doesn’t harden when it’s done!
Neca R.
South Euclid, OH
I didn't see significant results and didn't care too much for the smell. I ordered it online so I wasn't sure what it would smell like beforehand. Packaging was pretty and the price was okay.
Lindsay B.
Scottdale, GA
I love the fact that this face mask keeps my face free from breakouts, however it leaves it very dry. It's very gently going on, and I love how cold it feels on my skin while it sits on. I just wish it moisturized a little better.
Paige P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The product was okay, however, it was slightly irritating to my face as I have sensitive skin as well as eczema. The mask made my face feel nice and clean, but I probably wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin as well.
Cassandra E.
Rio Rancho
This face mask felt nice and refreshing on my skin. I enjoyed how well it worked for me. It met my expectations and then some. I purchased this at target. It was nice and gentle on my skin
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love everything about the brand. I specifically used this as a mask and ilove it. It feels so clean after used. Totally excited and bought it at kroger. Its a must have. Content with the product.
Kristen K.
At first, I hated this mask. It would pull out all my blemishes and make my face look terrible. After a few weeks, my fave was completely clear! So after the first 2-3 uses, it's totally worth it
Cassidy K.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Kristie A.
Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Does this leave your face feeling soft?
Alexandra O.