BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maria P.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
This product make my face feel so soft and the thing i love the most is that efect is long lasting.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is okay. It leaves your skin feeling soft, but doesn't really leave any lasting effects.
Shonnay B.
Shonnay B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Leaves your face feeling great also has a great smell.that my family adores it also helps my pores
Kahmya M.
Kahmya M.
Seminole, FL
It smells soooo good!!! It leaves your face feeling like a baby's bum!!! Its soothing and relaxing
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Leaves the skin soft and hydrated and only with a little you reach full face so it is very durable
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Tulsa, OK
Good all around mask. A little drying but invigorating. Good in the rotation between better masks.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Love this mask. It leaves my skin nice and soft and makes my makeup go on smooth and last all day.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Bronx, NY
I felt it dried my face after I used it. It didn't do a deep deep cleanse like I though it would.
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
Grayslake , IL
I really feel like this deep cleans my pores. The only downside is it tends to make my skin oily.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Perfect deep cleansing mask that leaves your skin refreshed and vibrant. Great for sensitive skin
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?