BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1908)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alexis W.
Highland, NY
This mask makes my skin feel very clean!!! I feel like it really gets down into my pores and takes out the everyday gunk that builds up from my makeup. I gave it to my friend to try and she felt the same way!!
Adi K.
Lakewood, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Seriously!! It left my face so smooth for hours after using it. I am a person with very oily skin and I realized that it helped with that as well.
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mask is hard to find, but when you can find it it works well. I love that it is an all natural brand and it smells wonderful. This mask does a good job deep cleaning my pores.
Tina M.
This mask smells so fresh and clean and always leaves my face feeling extra smooth. It's a thicker consistency than what I am used to but I still highly recommend this one. 4 stars because of the consistency.
Ashley M.
Georgia
This mask does a great job at calming down the redness on my cheeks from sensitivity. It isn't harsh or difficult to remove. I'd definitely recommend it, especially for the price!
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Alba products are fantastic. They work so well on my skin! Everything I have ever used from Alba I have been a fan of. Great products that don't cause break outs or oily skin.
Tracy N.
Smells amazing , works great and leave my skin soft and glowing. I have very sensitive skin and it will break out if I use the wrong stuff on it , this product did not make my skin break out and was really gentle on my face . I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Laura A.
Fort Mill, SC
It's a great product, unfortunately I'm allergic to most facial masks and it caused me to breakout. But other than that it's a great product for the price you pay. I definitely would recommend it for others!
Ashlynn M.
Eugene, OR
I received this face mask as a gift for Christmas and I love it. It goes on smooth and makes my face feel amazing once I have removed it. Other face maskes I've tried recently have made my face burn and turn red but this was cool and soothing. I will purchase this again in the future.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.