BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
This product, with its all natural ingredients, is very gentle on my eczema-prone skin! It is just all smoothness, & has even kept my skin's oil production at bay!!
Krista D.
Nova, OH
I love the way this tightens many skin around my eyes. It also has a great smell, and it's not difficult to remove like some masks on the market. Leaves my skin feeling clean and tingly.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
It's a bit unorthodox if me to do the 'all natural veg/ fruit citrus acid peel' but I caved one day after I was having a horrible bout of cystic acne flare up on my cheeks and jawline. First time I used it I felt a strong Tingling but it was actually immensely relieving for the pain I was suffering from, I used it after normally cleansing my face in the shower my pores were open and unsuspecting . I get the worst huge deep zits. Long story short this is my go to the week leading up to pms and my period breakouts.
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
I've used this product about a handful of times. Though it left my skin feeling soft afterwords I didn't feel that it helps with my acne or pulled out blackheads.
Elaina B.
I did notice my dark spots disappearing after I used this on a regular basis. It felt like any other face wash but I loved that the ingredients were recognizable.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I have used this facial mask for the past couple times a week for the past two years and have loved the results. People actually notice a visible difference in my skin after I use the mask. It is gentle and leaves your skin very soft with a nice glow in your complexion. As a vegetarian, I also really like that this product is made from all vegetarian ingredients and was not tested on animals. I highly recommend the Alba Facial Toner and Daily Cream as well.
Felippe G.
Salt Lake City
The texture in this Product is very different from the competition it's not price what matters to me it's the resultas how clean. And hidrates my face looks after
Tess D.
florence
LOVE this mask. Totally helps clean my face and i love keeping this in my house. It’s affordable and uses great ingredients. I couldn’t be more satisfied in a mask
Cami M.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this face mask! After using it my skin feels so soft and refreshed! I will definitely buy it again when I finish this bottle (which I have gotten so many uses out of already!)
Yaquelim T.
Vista, CA
This is a great face mask  you only need to use a little bit to get a thin layer and leave it on for 20-30 minutes and this is very effective and it comes nice this was my first time using it  and will buy it again
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.