BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Love this mask! Felt great going on and was easy to get off. Left my skin feeling brand new!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Great facial mask. my skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this. I would recommend.
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
I really like this facial mask. Simple instructions and makes my skin feel soft and amazing
Karina T.
No tengo el conocimiento de este producto pero me parece bueno por sus beneficios que tiene
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Great deep cleaning mask that leaves your skin feeling smooth and revitalized after one use
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Great facial mask. this one really helps my face get deep clean. does not bother my skin
Tanya V.
Very enjoyable and refreshing. Performs like a high end treatment mask. Very recommended
Maryam A.
Another sample that I used up. I liked it but was not blown away by it. Good basic stuff
Anjela A.
W Lafayette, IN
Pretty good facial mask! Really felt like it freshened up my skin and opened up my pores
Natalie B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Refreshing mask leaves face feeling smooth and vibrant. love the smell not overwhelming.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.