BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Claire O.
Winston Salem, NC
I have to be careful with what skincare products I buy. My skin is so oily and sensitive that I have to be picky. Alba botanical is great for my skin type and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Kalee J.
I use this mask when I need it bad, like when I'm going somewear and I need to clean my face like say if your going out for the night and you forgot to put on the Neutrogena deep clean cleanser\mask
Jessica O.
Athens, TN
Amazing. I was in need of a fresh new mask that would leave my skin feel g magnificent. This product does just that, and more. It has help even out my skin tone from past acne and sun spots.
Jocelyn G.
Products using sea minerals is amazing for my oily skin. It helps balance my oil production while clearing my skin, and not over drying. Seaweed keeps my skin beautiful like a mermaid.
marcela c.
Ele é transparente, tem um cheirinho gostoso e a embalagem é prática, evitando o desperdício. Eu o usei todas noites até acabar, o que significa que ele rende bastante. No geral, é um ótimo produto. Aprovadíssimo !
Monica Y.
Newton, NC
love it! i use it once a week. and it has done my face and skin wonders. only downfall is that if you use it to often it will dry skin out so i recommend using at least once a week and follow by moisturizer.
Melissa M.
I love the way this makes my face feel. While I have the mask on it has a cooling/refreshing effect. Afterwards it makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. I like to use this mask about once a week just to do a good deep clean. Another benefit of this mask is that it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and contains 100% vegetarian ingredients. I would recommend this mask if you like to relax and unwind while doing a mask, because if feels so relaxing and refreshing while it's on. It's a great way to unwind after a long day.
mika a.
It smells great and I love to use it when I want a mask that is gentle but effective. I can definitely use it when my skin is dry or irritated and it will give my skin a refreshment.
Milea R.
This one of my favorite drugstore mask. I even use it on spa clients sometimes because I love the result. Have never had a bad reaction to it. I like the fact that it's a natural product.
Niki B.

This face mask was one of the best I have used.  I have naturally oily skin and this helped
remove the oil without leaving my face to terribly dry. I would use this again
and recommend to friends.

Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.