BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Leah S.
Flemington, NJ
This has a soothing scent to it that helps you relax while wearing this calming mask. I would definitely recommend this to those with sensitive skin as I use it in my own skin care.
amber R.
I think if you have a oily skin this would be a good match… Since mine is already a little bit dry the seem to dry me out. I would still recommend this because it's a high-quality product, I think my results were specific to just my skin type.
Kwaniie C.
Idk why but something about it made my skin even drier. I love the Alba Bontanicas line but the Deep Sea products did not help me at all. I wouldn't buy this again personally.
Tracey L.
Chester
This product made my face so soft after use. It cleaned my face and had a fresh scent. I had a noticeable clearer face after a few uses. I love this product and use once a week.
Kayla E.
Charlotte, NC
This mask is perfect for sensitive skin. It helps to even out the areas of oiliness and dryness in my skin so my makeup doesn't slide off in some spots but flake in another area.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Alba brand is a brand that I have mixed feelings about. Some products I do like and some I just don't care for. The feel sea facial mask is another one I'm not sure about. I have used several times and just not sure about the results. It does go on well and easy to spread. Once I rinse my skin feels nice but it feels like it may not be as a great of a product as some others I have tried. I guess if I had to refer this to others in the end I would recommend something else
B
It's good if feels grate your first time you apply it. But in my skin I didn't see that much of results and it made my skin dry after. It's good for getting ride of black heads and white heads it good for oily people.
brittany m.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
This mask was great in theory but a little to harsh for my super sensitive skin, unfortunetly. Price point was good though and nice packaging. I do really love this brand, this particular product just isn't ideal from my sensitive skin.
Vitoria S.
SIMÕES FILHO
esse produto é excelente! recomendo para  quem esta procurando produto de alta qualidade sem que cause danos  a pele, alem disso, os nutrientes que compõem deixar a pele macia e sem oleosidade.
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Broke out my skin & irritated it. May have menthol or something in it, sure felt like it. Won't be buying again which is a shame for the price & other ingredients.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.