BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Paula M.
This is a very fresh clean feeling Really gets into your skin leaves that feeling refreshed and new
Brenda D.
Excelente produto para o rosto e me auxilia na limpeza com seus produtos intensos eu sempre compro.
Shonnay B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Leaves your face feeling great also has a great smell.that my family adores it also helps my pores
Kahmya M.
Seminole, FL
It smells soooo good!!! It leaves your face feeling like a baby's bum!!! Its soothing and relaxing
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is okay. It leaves your skin feeling soft, but doesn't really leave any lasting effects.
Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Love this mask. It leaves my skin nice and soft and makes my makeup go on smooth and last all day.
Sarah H.
Tulsa, OK
Good all around mask. A little drying but invigorating. Good in the rotation between better masks.
Claudia S.
Leaves the skin soft and hydrated and only with a little you reach full face so it is very durable
Lorena H.
Los Angeles
Used this not sure if I'll buy again, I feel there are other things that make my skin feels good.
Maribel A.
Bronx, NY
I felt it dried my face after I used it. It didn't do a deep deep cleanse like I though it would.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?