BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Misty H.
I absolutely loved this product, makes your skin so soft and smoothe. I would recommend this product to people with oily skin. Also it's very budget friendly and lasts for a while as you don't have to use it often
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
I use this product two to three ties a week. I put it on whlile I am in the shwer and let it sit whlle I handle my business. By the time I take it off, I have a smooth clean face
Leah S.
Flemington, NJ
This has a soothing scent to it that helps you relax while wearing this calming mask. I would definitely recommend this to those with sensitive skin as I use it in my own skin care.
Rachel P.
Baldwin, NY
I love this mask. I also really love this brand with all its skin care. I bought this face mask online. it met my expectation and I am a repeated user and still happy with it. I think it's perfect for my skin
Kaylan C.
A really good product! It's a thick mask and for some reason it tingles a bit when I put it on? I'm not sure if that's normal. I'd get it again when it's empty. Good price as well!
amber R.
I think if you have a oily skin this would be a good match… Since mine is already a little bit dry the seem to dry me out. I would still recommend this because it's a high-quality product, I think my results were specific to just my skin type.
Kwaniie C.
Idk why but something about it made my skin even drier. I love the Alba Bontanicas line but the Deep Sea products did not help me at all. I wouldn't buy this again personally.
Kayla E.
Charlotte, NC
This mask is perfect for sensitive skin. It helps to even out the areas of oiliness and dryness in my skin so my makeup doesn't slide off in some spots but flake in another area.
Tracey L.
Chester
This product made my face so soft after use. It cleaned my face and had a fresh scent. I had a noticeable clearer face after a few uses. I love this product and use once a week.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Alba brand is a brand that I have mixed feelings about. Some products I do like and some I just don't care for. The feel sea facial mask is another one I'm not sure about. I have used several times and just not sure about the results. It does go on well and easy to spread. Once I rinse my skin feels nice but it feels like it may not be as a great of a product as some others I have tried. I guess if I had to refer this to others in the end I would recommend something else
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.