BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jenylee N.
Jenylee N.
Love this product! After I use it my face is smooth. I got it on sale at target and I'm glad I purchased it.
Yajaira F.
Yajaira F.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is great in general. This Mack feels great and it leaves skin super soft. Bought it at Walgreens
Serra G.
Serra G.
Petaluma, CA
I love Alba products. This mask leaves my pores feeling clean, my skin soft and fresh. I highly recommend!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD
This is a great mask. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It also leaves your skin feeling smooth
angela f.
angela f.
Glen Burnie, MD
It began to otch but i have exyremely sensitive akin. My daughter loved it so it may not be for everyone.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
The mask is great. Is not harsh and will not irritate you skin. I would recommend it for all skin types.
Jeana  A.
Jeana A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a fantastic mask. Makes my skin feel so soft after each use and even smells pretty good as well.
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE
My favorite face mask! Good smell and leaves your skin squeaky clean and fresh! Love it love it love it!
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my skin feel soooo fresh!!! It's easy to apply. I can even get the boyfriend to play with me!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN
Used maybe twice and isn't a bad product. I like any kind of facial mask! I would recommend this though.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?