BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Anjalise S.
Yale, MI
Good coverage, skin was pretty soft afterward. Wasn't as soft as some other masks I have used before.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Bbv. B. Y vvg c fd t dvdvvd fb dd ff dv. Vcff f g ff d c c c ff dff. X x. Cx. Xcf. Vcf f. Dffff x d f
L G.
I love the smell and feel of this mask. It goes on smooth and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
Eden N.
Deland, FL
Alba botanical Deep sea facial mask is a great mask that leaves your skin feeling clean and cleared.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I would have to say that this is another good brand of facial mask it definitely helps with dry skin
Elizabeth R.
I love this facial wash makes your face so smooth. I swear this facial wash gives me a special glow.
Stefanie R.
very good cream, cleans and refreshes nicely, perfect for a day where we are tired and want to relax
Minji P.
Ormond Beach, FL
This mask smells great and will make your face feel so clean, it will take away the gunk of the day.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
This product make my face feel so soft and the thing i love the most is that efect is long lasting.
Paula M.
This is a very fresh clean feeling Really gets into your skin leaves that feeling refreshed and new
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.