BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2058)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kathy N.
Gardena, CA
I am a sucker for face masks. When I say this product I was very impressed with the packaging. I have heard multiple reviews and they worked great on them. The smell was very fresh. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Katie C.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this product and how it makes my face feel afterwards. It doesn't make my face ultra-shiny like other products, and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. A good value for the amount of product, I'd purchase again.
joab c.
ele é otimo deixa a pele da gente perfeita , fica suave compacta muito delicada , meu dermtologista sempre me recomneda ele , otmo o preço é bom tudo é bom recomendo e aprova ele me ajuda muito muito mesmo, antes minha pele era feia hj lindaaaaaaaaaa
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case),
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Raquel R S.
I turn into a big green blob monster when I put this mask on and come out looking like the most beautiful princess with the clearest skin in the universe! I've only purchased this once and will keep buying it from now on!
Kari C.
Everett, WA
I love Alba botanica face products! You're face feels so fresh, moisturized and smooth. I don't use many things on my skin because it's sensitive but I have never had a breakout or irritation from Alba Botanica
Stephanie O.
This mask is ideal for dull tired skin in need of a wake up call. It's very refreshing and evens skin tone. Very worth the price, although a dupe may be available. I would totally buy again, and love the texture!
Molli C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This mask is nice and has a pleasant scent. It is very affordable for the amount of product you get. However, I have not noticed much of a difference in my skin after using several time. Still fun to use though!
Denise R.
Great and one of the best products i have used. I like to use this product best at night before bed or before getting ready for a long big day when i know i will be using make-up all day. I definitely give it a 5 star.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?