BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Eli D.
The product is fairly decent for the price. It leaves skin feeling very soft, but not much else. It is cruelty free and vegan, as well gentle. The problem is, it was very ineffective for me.
Marie M.
Loved my smooth skin after using the deep sea facial mask by Alba. I felt like 1 mask treatment made my skin feel soft and smooth for 2 to 3 days with just 1 use!
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
I love the alba brand of products. They're very reasonably priced. This definitely met my expectations. This can easily be purchased at Target and I do recommend this product to others to us.
Courtney E.
I use this a couple times a week to get the dead skin off my face and keep it clear. I'm fairly pleased with this scrub. It's gentle and doesn't smell too strong. Also not too bad price wise!
Ashley H.
I love this brand and the mask is one of my night routines. It is gentle to the skin but also works deep into they pores leaving a clean vibrant feeling to your skin!
Jennifer M.
Mesquite
I just love this botanical mask because it works like magic for people that has oily skin and after it you give it a try you gonna just love the deep sea facial mask, so gI've it a try guys
This isn't very popular. It wasn't that effective for me. Pretty disappointing actually. I bought it once and used it all the way through and didn't see any results with my acne problems.
Yiberlin G.
I got this a few days ago, and have used it twice so far in combination with the Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel. I've already noticed a difference in my skin. It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily. I cannot attest to it's effectiveness on dark spots, as that takes time, but after seeing the results so far, I've got hight hopes that this product will deliver.
Holly T.
This mask used to be a staple I'm not sure if they changed ingredients in This or not but all of a sudden it started to do more harm than good so I was sad with this.
Eden
Eugene, OR
This a good mask for just about any skin concern. I often used this once a week for general blemish control and pigmentation issues. While it is not the greatest mask I have ever used, it is an affordable all around skin care product that I would recommend.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.