BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask for people that have oil skin. closed all my pores and didn't make it feel like dry skin right after.
brittany v.
brittany v.
Twice a week i use the deep sea facial mask, i love the way it keeps my face glowing and makes my skin so soft.
April S.
April S.
Belle Chasse, LA
The mask makes my face feel so refreshed and soft. Feels like it is helping my face breathe. And it works well
B C.
B C.
I use this all the time! I especially like it for drying out though zits. It's super creamy and not too drying
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Sherman, TX
Product is good, was a little difficult getting the mask back off but all in all my face felt good after using
Rita R.
Rita R.
My face feels so refreshing after I use this. My skin looks clearer. I use this everyday. It's my at home spa.
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO
Love all the Alba botanica products! Left my skin feeling new because of how clean and soft it ended up being
Scarlet G.
Scarlet G.
Coral Gables
I love this mask for removing impurities from my skin. I use it at least twice a month to keep my skin fresh.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Quincy, IL
I liked it didn't dry out my face or break it out like some other products have. Smelled good will use again
Marcy T.
Marcy T.
I love Alba Botanical products, including their facial masks. It makes your face incredibly soft, and clean.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?