BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Nena M.
Nena M.
Live this product, I can't find it no where no morr. Did they stop making it. I need to know where I can find this.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Traverse City, MI
It feels nice on your skin but I honestly didn't see or feel much of a difference at all. But maybe that's just me.
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.
Sourthern Pines, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try it!!! I just can imagine the smell like deep waters... whatever ! Does anybody try it brfore?
Marlen M.
Marlen M.
Batavia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is easy to apply and remove. Great for sensitive skin. I love how this product contains natural ingredients.
Charity S.
Charity S.
I don't really see much of a difference after using their masks. I do like that they're more natural than others.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Williston, ND
This is a pretty decent mask. A little spendy. But, the company is a good one and I trust their ingredient list.
I sarah D.
I sarah D.
Loveland, OH
Seriously, the deep sea mask was amazing.
My face was left smooth and really helped with my black heads as well!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask for people that have oil skin. closed all my pores and didn't make it feel like dry skin right after.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really enjoy this product as much as I was hoping to . I have very sensitive skin and it broke me out.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
My skin always feels so good after I use this mask and it really opens up and gets all the gunk out of my pores
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?