BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Michaela G.
Thornton, CO
Facial masks usually cause issues with my skin because i have sensitive skin but this one did well with my skin type and issue. This was my first time using it but it worked great and didn't make my skin break out which was great. I would buy it again.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I like this product because all the ingredientes that it have are natural and is good for my type of skin. It have a good presentation, I like the color of package, also it have ingredients deep sea, I buy it again, the room for improvement is like 20%
Rachel B.
Little Rock, AR
One of the best masks I've ever tried. I like that ingredients are mostly natural and organic so I know I'm putting good things on my skin. Price isn't bad either for the size you get. It lasts a very long time.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I enjoyed the feeling of the product and the scent very much! This was my first time trying it so I was hopeful for positive results. I was a bit disappointed in the results, but generally I found it to be a nice product with appealing packaging.
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
Leaves your face feeling fresh and is very gentle on any type of skin. Can be bought at your local walmart. Clean smelling and nice bottle. Doesnt make a mess when ussing it either!
Rebecca D.
San Diego
This was my first time trying this product. I liked the smell Right away. Unfortunately I find all of albas prouducts a little harsh. I found this at target. I was disappointed in the reaction my skin had. i probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Katie H.
This face mask is overall great for acne!!! I definitely was not expecting it to work cause of past experiances. It is a little pricey but it is good. Packaging is nice, I mean, what do you expect from a face mask lol and I would definitely buy again
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Michaela C.
Good masks are so hard to find but I really liked this one. It doesn't peel your actual skin like most have been doing as seen on social media as humor. It's gentle on the skin and really revives the softness and takes the dryness out of your skin.
Jackie V.
Nashville , TN
I thought I would really love this mask because I have used many other Alba Bontanica products and loved them, but this mask broke my face out like crazy. After one use my face was covered in small red bumps. And when I say covered, I mean my whole face was completely covered. My skin felt and looked very rough and bumpy. I guess there is a possibility that I am allergic to something in the formula...but I do not have any known allergies and have never had a reaction like that before... So it's hard to say what exactly caused it. Maybe I got a bad batch. But I wouldn't take the chance and purchase again. It took a couple weeks for my face to clear up after using this.
If you're looking for a good mask from Alba, I highly recommend the Good & Clean Poor Purifying Mini Peel! I absolutely loved that and it worked great.
I really do love this brand, but the Deep Sea Facial unfortunately did not agree with my skin :(
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?