BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kristina W.
Weaver
This mask is hard to find, but when you can find it it works well. I love that it is an all natural brand and it smells wonderful. This mask does a good job deep cleaning my pores.
Sophie H.
Memphis
This mask is nice. Minimal scent and it did not irritate my skin. However I did not notice much change in my skin after extended use. It feels like your pampering yourself, but I don't really see the results.
Adi K.
Lakewood, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Seriously!! It left my face so smooth for hours after using it. I am a person with very oily skin and I realized that it helped with that as well.
Tracy N.
Smells amazing , works great and leave my skin soft and glowing. I have very sensitive skin and it will break out if I use the wrong stuff on it , this product did not make my skin break out and was really gentle on my face . I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin
Ashlynn M.
Eugene, OR
I received this face mask as a gift for Christmas and I love it. It goes on smooth and makes my face feel amazing once I have removed it. Other face maskes I've tried recently have made my face burn and turn red but this was cool and soothing. I will purchase this again in the future.
Maggie A.
Haverford, PA
Alba products are fantastic. They work so well on my skin! Everything I have ever used from Alba I have been a fan of. Great products that don't cause break outs or oily skin.
Ashley M.
Georgia
This mask does a great job at calming down the redness on my cheeks from sensitivity. It isn't harsh or difficult to remove. I'd definitely recommend it, especially for the price!
Laura A.
Fort Mill, SC
It's a great product, unfortunately I'm allergic to most facial masks and it caused me to breakout. But other than that it's a great product for the price you pay. I definitely would recommend it for others!
Ak D.
I love this product. Makes my skin so soft!! I use it a lot so I run out fast and sometimes can't buy another because the store is out so it's easier to get a bundle delivered! (After trying one of course)
Brooklyn P.
El Cajon, CA
Really enjoyed how this made my skin look after I used it. It felt very clean and smooth. Left my skin feeling tight and young. The only thing I do not like is the scent of it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.