BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Elizabeth P.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this product for my birthday about a month ago and I couldn't have better things to say about it! I use it once a week and it helps my skin, and doesn't leave me feeling dry (which is huge for my skin type) I've tried their peel and like that just as well! If you're looking for a great and affordable mask, this is it!
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to use in the summertime because being out in the sun all day your skin really needs something that is rejuvenating for the skin. The seaweed is a really cool factor of this product my skin always feels new & alive after I wash my face. Even though the price isn't too bad I wish there was more product.
Meredith T.
I bought this mask on sale at my local grocery store and have really been enjoying it. It leaves my sensitive skin feeling refreshed, not overly dry, which is a welcome relief. The smell is wonderfully clean, and it's a brand I have trusted for years so I feel good purchasing it. I think it would be good for all skin types.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This deep sea facial mask by Alba Botanica leaves your face feeling so tingly and fresh! It's not harsh and it does not dry out my face! It has a deep cleaning property that cleans out those hard to reach poor preventing blackheads and pimples! If that's not the best thing ever I don't know what is! This is a must try!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a free sample while shopping one day and it was so amazing! It feels so wonderful on your face and makes your skin gorgeous. It's great that it's natural too. But it is kind of pricey which is why I haven't bought it since I tried it. But I just might have to buy it and I would recommend it to others.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product. I used it with my sister on a spa day, we both have very sensitive skin. Me being prone to allergic reactions and her being prone to breakouts. This was very gentle and effective for the both of us. The packaging is clean, simple, and elegant. I would recommend this and would purchase it again.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE Alba all together. Their deep sea facial mask is like heaven for my skin - seriously. Deep sea is good for your skin and I've always wanted to try it - Alba was within my budget and left my skin flawless. It didn't irritate my skin and honestly I have never seen my skin any clearer, smoothr, or refreshing.
Morgan H.
York, PA
This mask will last you a long time and it is worth your money. This luxurious face mask goes on smooth and when you take it off your face almost glows. This mask also helped me to control my acne. When you wash it off the mask will not stain your wash rag like other masks, and it will rinse out completely.
Samantha G.
I do a facial mask at least once a week with my mom. This deep-sea facial mask is one of my favorite ones. It leaves my skin so smooth. It is very affordable. I need definitely met my expectations. I do love a good facial mask and I wouldn't trade this one in for any other one I definitely recommend it
Alexandrea H.
Yonkers, NY
I truly love Alba products however i wasn't such a huge fan of the Deep sea facial mask. i was expecting deep moisture but my face felt dry and irritated after my first 4 uses. I used it for 3 weeks 2x a week. I don't think i will use it again but I would recommend because the ingredients are great.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?