BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Li R.
New York City
Thankfully, I found this on sale at target. I have very sensitive skin and decided to give this a shot. It worked very well on my skin type. It improved the texture and tone on my skin without drying it. I like the product a lot especially for the price.
Cassandra T.
portland, OR
This is my go-to product. I love the scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated and firm. The mask feels thinner than others, but it works better and the tube lasts longer! No dried out skin, no residue, just fresh, soft and hydrated!
Macy G.
Winfield, MO
This mask feels so nice on! It’s easy to spread, apply and rinses off easily. I didn’t notice any change in the evenness of my skin tone, but it did notice a reduction of the appearance of pores. It also didn’t over dry my skin which is always great.
Eloisa M.
This face mask was amazing!! It cleanses my face so well and left my skin feeling incredibly refreshed and rejuvenated! It wasn’t too harsh as it exfoliated and it smelled great! I’d definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good night time mask!
Kayla G.
Columbus
I have been obsessed with the brand for years now! You can usually find it at your nearest Tj Maxx or Marshall’s. They are a organic line with so many great options. This mask being one of my every other week go to. It is easily applied and leaves my face feeling so fresh once I wash it off.
victoria h.
Portland , OR
I really like this face mask. Makes my skin feel super soft and smooth, and for me that's hard because I have really sensitive skin. It didn't break me out so that's always a plus And I like that I can just buy it at my local target. The only thing I can say is I can be a little messy but that's with any face mask.
Amber R.
Brooklyn
So amazing. It honestly feels so refreshing on the skin and you can practically feel it cleaning deep into your pores. It was a bit on the pricey side where I bought it but I’ve found it cheaper in other stores. I would definitely recommend it!
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I love this mask. Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed without being overly drying. A great value too, you’ll get dozens of uses out of this tube. I really like alba products and would happily recommend to anyone looking for a purifying mask.
Courtney C.
South Jacksonville
I love deep sea products and I held high expectations for this one when I bought it. Although this is a very good face mask, I feel like it didn't do everything that it could have. Also feel like my face with a little oily after taking it off.
Peyton N.
Antioch, TN
I am in LOVE with this mask!!! I am someone who has struggled with acne and discoloration, and I always look forward to using this product. It is very gentle, yet gives a very clean feeling. After using it, I can always count on my skin to look GREAT- the texture is very smooth, it has a certain glow, my redness is drastically reduced, the acne spots begin to clear up, and my skin feels overall very balanced. I recommend this product to a lot of my friends- especially for the price.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?