BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Britany D.
It's ok. It doesn't hurt by any means, but I haven't been wowed by it either. I tend to use it more during the summer as I am very oily in my T zone and need a bit extra help keeping my pores clear. I don't know that I will purchase again. I don't seem to have as much time to regularly be doing masks as it is. It's just not a high priority. I'm more likely to try something else. If I don't find anything better then I may repurchase eventually.
Carolyn P.
Greeley
Not my favorite mask but it dries quickly and it gives that tight pulling feeling that makes it feel more like it’s working. I️ don’t notice much of a difference after using it but it’s good when you want a mask that dries quick.
Kaylee W.
This is a fun, classic face mask. I especially love that it is green! It makes me feel like I'm having one of those movie moments at a slumber party or like I'm at the spa! My sister always laughs when she sees me though. Its kinda funny, cause when the mask hardens, you cannot move you face much or it cracks so its like you have had plastic surgery!
Alisha R.
West Park, FL
This mask is flipping amazing.  I use this on Friday nights or Saturday mornings.  I leave it on my face for about 15 minutes.  After rinsing my skin has a nice refreshing look without feeling dried out.  I have my teenage niece using it now. The price is okay and I plan to keep this mask in my face cleansing routine.
Zahra B.
Lisbon
I love this product! I buy it time and time again and will continue to buy it. It’s hard for me to find products that I don’t get sick of, and this product is one I can’t get enough of. Definitely recommend!
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I picked this product up at my local dillon's, and I've been using it for the past couple months. I like this product. It smelled nice, felt relaxing, and improved my skin. However, I've used better masks that costed less, and the opening on this product gets clogged with excess really easily so you have to make sure to clean it after every use.
Phoebe W.
Morgantown
I use this mask all the time and absolutely love it! It is great and makes your skin feel amazing. It isn't too harsh, which is great for people with sensitive skin. The mask is great for the price and come with a lot of product. You can find it almost anywhere, so I definitely recommend!  Alba Botanica
Ieva G.
Sherman Oaks
This is an awesome mask that I picked up at CVS. I tend to be picky with ingredients as I have sensitive skin and this one was great! It brightens your face and cleans out pores without scrubbing. Also use it as a spot treatment!
Fernanda L.
Miami
Love this product ! I feel like it really cleans and detoxify my skin. I also use the cleanser one and it’s amazing. This brand it’s super natural . And I trust it 100%
J P.
This mask is very thick and has a smell i do not like but it's bearable. On the plus side it does remove my blackheads but I always breakout the next day after I use it. Maybe my skin is sensitive to its fragrance. I would recommend this only for people whose skin isn't sensitive to fragrances.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.